[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got home from my extremely low effort white collar job at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 85e.jpg (73KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
85e.jpg
73KB, 764x551px
>got home from my extremely low effort white collar job at 5.45 pm
>mindlessly browse internet for 3.5 hours
>going outside in to central London for no reason other than maybe eating junk food and browsing internet on phone
>aged 26
>zero social life, ugly loser beta no one talks to at work, never had female attention ever, can't give up junk food or coffee because they dull my ennui, tortured by the sight of Chads and Staceys everywhere, no passions, go to gym but too ugly to reap social rewards, read books mainly out of a feeling of being held hostage
>extremely blackpilled, know women get 500 tinder matches a day with Chads, society considers me a disposable battery, I'll never fit in with normies because of ugliness and lack of normieness
>make enough to save £200 a month after expenses yet know that higher paying jobs I apply to will fill my time with shit and I will look back on today with nostalgia and regret
>procrastinated learning programming and (more) maths for over 4 years

I can't believe I think this: Maybe staying completely non-Spooked all the time wasn't such a great idea after all. If this is "real life" then I need some sort of mentality or ideology that can help me.

Is Ayn Rand good?

My (rigorously) reductionist outlook leads me to see all philosophies as vacuous pep talks. I abhor theory. I have epiphanies in evenings about simple, all encompassing possible life philosophies for myself that I cold implement to find success ("Have constant challenges", "Focus on a few things", "Do what you enjoy"). I set reminders on my phone for this the next day yet always find myself seeing them as stupid. The underground man is like me. But I have to accept that "default me" may be a fucking zero motivation waste of a life.

If I followed my tastes and intuitions, I'd give up most books within 10 pages.
>>
>>134531370
Didn't you post this shit yesterday? Fuck off to /lit/
>>
face = destiny
being ugly is the worst curse. it is worse than having a terminal illness.
>>
>>134531370

Step 1. Meditation. Even though I'm just some anonymous faggot on 4chins, trust me.

Step 2. Stop thinking like this.
>>extremely blackpilled, know women get 500 tinder matches a day with Chads, society considers me a disposable battery, I'll never fit in with normies because of ugliness and lack of normieness

This type of thinking is unproductive, and is not an accurate representation of reality. It may be your perceived reality, but it is not "reality."
Thoughts have a direct impact on our emotions.
Here, a little experiment. Try to remember one of your favorite childhood memories, a time where you were happy, excited, or something along those lines. Keep that thought in your head, and keep thinking about it. Try to remember all of the details as the were. Remember everything that happened that made you happy. Feel better yet?

Step 3. Read "Feeling Good" by David Burns.

Here's a link to a pdf version (lol at the fucking domain name) https://islamiconlineuniversity.com/counseling/resources/David%20Burns%20-%20Feeling%20Good.pdf

It might seem likes he's just a salesman trying to promote his product in the first few pages, because he does a lot f humble-bragging and so on, but once he dives into the nuts and bolts, there's great information.

Hope some of this helps you out, buddy. God bless.
>>
>>134531370
Fuck dude, you need to work on your goddamn self esteem.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (63KB, 715x585px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
63KB, 715x585px
>be 28
>apply to over 1000 jobs for which I have the skills and experience
>struggle to find full-time work in my field for 7 months
>meet faggots like OP every day
>ask them what to do to land a job
>"just be positive and keep applying, I'm sure it'll work out"

I hope you burn in hell.
>>
GO TO PATTAYA
>>
>>134532095
>is not an accurate representation of reality
There is no accurate representation of reality, it's all simulacrum. Op, you need to meditate and realize that none of your perceptions are real except for raw sensation. Your experience is clouded by concepts of the mind and yours are predominantly negative. Change the lens through which you see the world and change your life. The way your attitude goes is the way your life will be.
Lifting weights, meditating, drinking a lot of water, eating clean food, maintaining low body fat and a regular sleep schedule are the best places to start.
Nothing you do matters, you're going to die and your slate wiped clean. In the meantime you can wallow in tediousness or enjoy yourself. You have to pick yourself up and drag your shitty corpse out of your current state if your life is going to change. Like I said, it doesn't matter if you don't, but the rest of your life is going to be numb and shitty if you don't do anything.
>>
get the hell out of London. It is an oppressive filth ridden hellhole and you will save £££
>>
>>134531370
TLDR, this isn't r9k, sort yourself out.
>>
>>134532958

>over 1000 applications

Lol your CV must be covered in red flags. Unless you're a fresh graduate you should be getting an interview for almost anything you apply for providing you target the right industry+ pay grade. You are doing something fundamentally wrong over and over expecting dofferent results??
>>
>>134531370
if you want to see the deepest truth, be ugly and quiet
>>
>>134535762
THIS

Get out of London.

GET OUT OF LONDON.

Make that medium-term life goal if you will.

I worked in London for a few years about ten years ago.

I AM NEVER GOING BACK

It was only when I got out that I realize how much damage it did to me.

It might sound a bit like posturing, but I'm quite serious:-

I WILL DIE BEFORE I GO BACK TO LONDON
>>
>>134531370
>>got home from my extremely low effort white collar job at 5.45 pm
>>mindlessly browse internet for 3.5 hours
Do some exercise cunt
>>
>>134537653

True story. I exercise in the morning and turn up to my job an hour late regularly. I sound alpha but it's actually only accepted due to being the low responsibility beta nobody talks to
>>
>>134537949
How often do u fap
>>
>>134531370

How ugly are we talking here? Most times male ugliness can be improved by losing weight, dressing better, acquiring confidence.

You have to be absurdly ugly to really be a social outcast as described. Show us.
>>
>>134538597
Some guys really overestimate the importance of looks due to our feminized culture. For women having a good looking face is very important and determines their place in the hierarchy. For men it's all about being confident and walking around like you have a big dick. As long as your face isn't hideous and actively deterring people, confidence and having your shit in order is all you need.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.