[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Athe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 345
Thread images: 62

File: IMG_1949.jpg (434KB, 1280x1640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1949.jpg
434KB, 1280x1640px
Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

http://www.pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
http://www.pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
http://masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm
>>
>ateists are shrinking

that's because white people are declining in numbers

meanwhile shtskins who follow Islam, Christianity, and all the other shit, are having 8 kids thanks to foreign aid in africa
>>
>>134530640
came to this thread expecting a whitepill... fuck
>>
File: 1489238868910.png (508KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489238868910.png
508KB, 1920x1080px
>christianity isn't coo-
>>
Atheism cannot exist in the natural world.
>>
Take your 5 year old pseudo data and fuck off. It's not a shrinking religion you dumb cunt. Creationism is a shrinking ideology because of atheism. You're probably a triggered creationist

Maybe there is a God or gods. If they do exist then 100% they are not yours or anyone else's thus far. You all have blind faith (literal faith in your own ignorance) and nothing more. No proof. No empirical evidence. Just "well they said that he said that god said to him..." in a book written thousands of years after word of mouth stories made it to someone who was finally literate enough to write it down. Fuck abrahamic religions are pathetically retarded as fuck
>>
File: IMG_0376.jpg (4MB, 5904x2406px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0376.jpg
4MB, 5904x2406px
>>134531004
4u
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-wWBGo6a2w&list=PL22J3VaeABQD_IZs7y60I3lUrrFTzkpat&index=1
>>
>>134531004
You really should know what you're talking about before say things. Sounds like you have 'blind faith' in Atheism.
>>
>>134530369
I was once an atheist...so was my father. My mother was always Catholic.
After years, I came home to the Lord.
I'm okay with people being atheists, most of my firends are. I always agreed with Christianity's moral code, maybe that helped me in the road back to God.

My issue with modern Christianity is that we started to become "soft"; we are the salt of the Earth, not the sugar! We should remember that when it's time, we must rise and fight back. Saint Francis of Assisi was once captured during the war for the Holy Land (called "crusades" as a pejorative by the Enlightenment era "thinkers" to provoke a reaction in th Islamic world against the West), ad brought in front of the Sulta who taunted him saying "Why do you attack us [lol at this, since they invaded the Cristian lands first], doesn't your Bible teach you not to kill and to forgive?" and the humble monk, standing strong in the Christ's words and full of the Holy Spirit, answered "It also teaches us to cut away our hand if it causes us to sin, and to pluck the eye which causes us scandal. What this means is, even if we got brothers we should lvoe as we love our hand or eyes, we must cast them away and even fight them off if they are reason for lack of faith or division between man and the Lord. So that's why we fight you cult."; this is the true meaning of humbleness, not weakness but to do whatever we're capable of with the talents God entrusted us with, and recognize our limits as human beings, fallen creatures who will die one day and return to the Father.

Better few but good than many yet weak; enche why so many "Christians" in the western world are so easy to be corruped by the lures of the Prince of this world.
>>
>>134531321
I recognize god as a meme, and religion a meme too. Atheism is a meme too, but a less ignorant one than creationist religions. In fact atheism is basically a response to the shittyness if abrahamic religions. But wake up - that is literally all they ever have been is memes
>>
>>134531004
>you only have blind faith and nothing more
The Bible

>No proof
The Bible

>No empirical evidence
The Bible

>HURR DURR YOU ONLY HAVE A FAITH!!!
Yes, that's why it's called "faith".

>when atheists attempt to use reason
>>
>>134531547
>tl;dr I'm a cultural christian who refuses to do factchecking when convenient to him
Yeah we already guessed that one.

>the war for the Holy Land (called "crusades" as a pejorative by the Enlightenment era "thinkers"
Jesus even for a larper you are cringy
>>
>>134531807
You should look up the word "empirical"
>>
>>134531807
>citing the bible as a source for empirical evidence
You have no clue what empirical means. I expected this level of fucking dumb from a christfag. You have no argument and no proof of anything except you and your religions collective ignorance.
>>
>>134531820
Cultural Christian? I am not that.
Af for the "cringy" thing, if you go out and check when the word started to be used, you'll find out it was mostly after the Enlightenment, when they wanted to demonize the Christian past of Europe and claimed themselves to be the "new light of Europe" who "defeated the Dark Ages".
>>
>>134531820
Belief systems are natural for humans. That's why you see those liberal women protesting buck naked with purple hair. Their ideology has become their religion, and that is dangerous for any society.
>>
Readers of this thread listen, brothers in this thread follow me, for I declare and glorify the name Jesus Christ of Nazareth, who since the beginning of time, since before the creation, was at the right hand of God, and continuously appeared on this Earth as the representation of God Almighty and as our Christ said
“Not that anyone has seen the Father, except He who is from God. He has seen the Father.”(John 6:46 MEV)
So through Him whom He sent forth to come onto to this earth as Man and to live and preach the good news that all men can be saved if they believe in the Lord Jesus Christ that through him you can repent your sins and live a life with the gift of God which is the Holy Spirit, the Comforter, whom our Christ Jesus bestowed on us all when He was lifted from the earth as the Father loosened the strings of death on Him. So in His name I pray for all men to find salvation and to seek the word of God and the gospel of Our Lord Jesus Christ for if you knock on the door the Holy Spirit is there to answer. For all those who read these words, I pray that the candle in you sparks through true candle in me. I'm Jesus name I pray, Amen.
>>
>>134531959
Except every scholar in the world agrees that Jesus did exist, and most events in the Bible have been corroborated by other sources and archeological evidence.
>>
>>134532157
Christianity was directly responsible for oppressing and suppressing enlightenment for thousands of years, following the traditions of Judaism and Islam. Christianity is a cucks religion. Islam is a niggers religion. Judaism sounds like an autistic 5 year old wrote it. They abhor anything which supports critical thinking, rationality and reasoning with logic, and generally not being a complacent conformist piece of shit to the dogmatic delusional faiths.
>>
All bait aside, is this division really needed?
Is it impossible to be atheist and a patriot?
>>
Christianity is merely a front for a demonic cult. Those who haven't figured it out can fall on its hands and worship literal demons instead of a religion of light proper.
The true religion opposes christianity and the real actual God is draconic.
Christianity sells itself as a religion of caring for the poor and doing good deeds, but behind this masquerade you actually would be worshiping demons.
Notice how most christians don't behave anything at all like jesus? They know pretty well what's up, they merely roleplay the godly person.
No person has original sin, as people have enough trouble with living in a world populated by the sons of darkness, the true religion is all about experiencing God personally.
Do not get baptized, do not accept their law, you should take good notice how none of them are keeping the commandments, the rats know how to avoid what brings disgrace, even if by your character you don't do these things do not accept it as law, it's not about good vs evil, but rather about who is your god and master, and if you accept the law as a divine thing, you fall in the hands of the lord of darkness.
Lastly the true religion is unknown to man, but you probably can figure out that if certain things are naturally evil to you it is for a reason, as nobody taught you those.
>>
>>134532441
I never said Jesus didn't exist, I said it's a meme. You need to study all the parallels creationist religions such as Christianity and Judaism have with spiritual philosophies and religion thousands of years older than before Abraham was even alive. Christianity, Islam and Judaism are neither original nor genuine
>>
>>134532466
It can be argued that the way of thought developed from Christianity actually sparked enlightenment and civilizational progress. See the video I linked above.
>>
>>134532441
Yeah like that people had to move to their city of birth for a census that never happened
>>
>>134530640
Even among white protestants, numbers are increasing, and not by converts.

Atheists are simply self indulgent, they don't want children, because there is nothing for children to benefit them personally. They have no transcendental values.

Anything they do to benefit another beside themselves is in contradiction to their worldview. In the grand scheme of things, however - when it comes to really putting yourself aside for the future of society, they buckle, and pursue degenerate self gratification over reproduction.

Even "humans are just machines for passing along human genetic code" doesn't have a damn kid. He explicit objective purpose in life, and he won't even condescend to assume that purpose. Just as he rebels against God, he rebels against the very objective natural world he purports to know.
>>
>>134532466
Stop lying, liar. The Catholic church founded the scientific method and the university system. The Bible teaches that God created all things according to measured weights and numbers, a doctrine that allowed for the expectation of scientific results and experiments to be reproducible, which is why all branches of modern science originated and flourished in Christian Europe.

Do you seriously believe that the most central institution in the West for 2000 years (the Catholic church), is opposed to science and learning, when the West is the only culture in world history where science and learning became an integral part of the culture as a whole?

The "MUH DARK AGES AND DUMB CHRISTIANS" is literally a Jewish lie.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_the_flat_Earth
>>
>>134532647
This is the statement of someone who acknowledges that christianity is dead.
>>
>>134532792
See
>>134532519
>>
File: 56e3319f1e0000c60070fdde.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
56e3319f1e0000c60070fdde.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
>>134532792
>>
>>134532832
Christianity IS dead, at least in America. And it's one of the reasons why so many things are fucked.
>>
>>134532646
You said there is "NO EVIDENCE FOR ANYTHING", that's a lie. Will you acknowledge that you lied to us?
>>
>>134532792
There are hundreds of books written about - and countless actual records of the Catholic church demonizing science and enforcing violent punishment on people who practiced science. This went on for hundreds of years. Oh but my my how convenient for your subjective argument that the ""dark ages never happened""

This is the last time I respond to you. You dont have facts straight but you clearly have something you want to be true. You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>134530640
Guess white people shouldn't have become atheists then.
>>
>>134530369
>atheism
>religion

literally pick one

Memes aside, atheism is only for people who are willing to invest enough time into philosophy to construct their own moral ideals. Without philosophical thought atheist ends up nihilistic and broken.
It's good to see it fall, because rampant nihilism (which is the real modern cancer) will fall as well.
>>
>>134532988
I'm not even a Catholic by the way, but I still recognize that the Catholic church was the most central institution in Europe for thousands of years and founded science. So I wouldn't even agree with the existence of a "pope".

>>134533024
Of course the dark ages happened, but the idea that the church itself was opposed to science despite science flourishing and being invented in THE PLACE where the church was the most influential, is nonsense. Of course there were particular interpretations of the Bible that the Catholic church held that meant they opposed particular ideas. But you made the claim that the church itself was anti-science and anti-learning which is a damn lie.

>This is the last time I respond to you
A weak coward.
>>
I am not against people having no faith. It's when they start to say Christianity is the reason for the fall of Europe which I disagree and they start spewing lies about our faith. I am against immigration, against having children with other ethnic groups and I am an admirer of Evola in many ways, even if I disagree with him in places.

>>134532519
>Notice how most christians don't behave anything at all like jesus?
Indeed, too manyof us are guilty of that, even me at times. We must work a lot on that. But I disagree with the statement that we're a demonic cult and that we do god only as a facade to cover our misdeeds. We built schools, universities, hospitals, etc...we believe in the sacredness of the things of God and also the necessity of borders, to preserve the uniqueness of all ethnic groups in their home Countries as God's gift.

>>134532988
when the Sacred Family fled to Egypt, they did not leech off the system, did not ask the people there to adapt to their lifestyle and then came back when the danger was over.
I am Catholic and I don't hae to agree with all that the pope says when not ex cathedra; I do believe God sent this pope, who is just the superintendent in place of the King until He'll be back (and who will respond to Him to a greater degree), as a punishment or a challenge for us believers, either to grow in strenght or give up if we were already lapse followers of the Christ.
>>
>>134530640
Not just that.
Some atheists, once redpilled, rediscover spirituality.
I was one. Natsoc changed that.
>>
>believe in Darwinism
>remove your own population from the genepool
Atheism, ladies and gents.
>>
>>134533332
No, you don't believe in that, you believe in lies and dirty dealings and theft and murder and children rape.

If any single christian kept the commandments the first thing he'd do is sell all he has and give to the poor and then, remaining in poverty, he would walk the earth preaching the gospel living off whatever people invited him to eat.

None, absolutely none of you do this.
>>
>>134533335
NatSoc changed you spiritually? Or NatSoc changed you as in stopped you?
>>
>>134533332
>I am against immigration, against having children with other ethnic groups and I am an admirer of Evola in many ways
Yeah we know. A cultural christian.
When you have to reject core christian teachings to avoid furthering the fall of europe you admit christianity is a reason for the fall of europe.
>>
>>134530369
>http://www.pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
>The unaffiliated population will increase by 10% by 2050

So, it's not shrinking in numbers, other religions are just growing faster because of shitskin fertility rates are through the roof.
>>
>>134533335
Amen to that, brother! I found my political call through philosophy and then with the two combined, I came back to God. It took years, it took a lot of suffering and hardship: I battled myself for years, trying to fgure out how a God was possible, how suffering was possible with a all-loving God; and when I realzied pain and suffering where just a mean to achieve greatness or find the courage to bear a burden, I realized how all this made sense, and found the courage to admit there's a God. Many would call me a fool, I don't care: my life got a lot better; I'm fit, I'm getting over my depression, I'm improving my life and even when terrible things happen I know it is a challenge and I can bear it, no matter the pain.
>>
>>134530369
It can't be denied that Rome had its golden age under Roman religion and declined during the time of Christianity being introduced. Whether or not Christianity caused the fall it sure as shit didn't help prevent it
>>
>>134530369
bc brown populations are growing everywhere
>>
>>134530369

Not suprised considering people want a nobel Lie more then truth

Hence the rise of facism and religion
The world is a scary place for most
>>
>>134533486
>I know better than you what you believe, you fool!
Okay, okay. Been there, done that...I will pray for you too, don't you worry.

>>134533518
A cultural Christian...sure, sure, you know who I am and why I am this way better than me, how foolish of me. Don't worry, be free to believe what you want; I tried to help you, but I can't do much more.
>>
>>134533751
I certainly know better, you sure haven't sold all you had to remain in poverty and walk the earth preaching the gospel living only off what people give you to eat.
For one you have a computer.
Also you're a /pol/ denizen, you cannot expect to be taken seriously, in fact you're the stereotypical christian who's evil as fuck like the cult of demons he worships.
>>
File: 1446826707780.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446826707780.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>134530369
>the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.
>a non-white country will become the world's most Christian nation
As expected from a non-white religion
>>
>>134532646
>Jesus is a meme
People are destroying that word to the point where it doesn't even mean anything. Even if he wasn't a real person, or the Bible does not accurately reflect his life, Jesus as an idea is one of the most influential in history. That's not a fucking meme.
>>
>>134530369
Why do you love shitskins outbreeding whites so much, anon?
>>
>>134533751
>you know who I am and why I am this way better than me
Nah. I know you know it yourself.

>I found my political call through philosophy and then with the two combined, I came back to God
This is the bluntest statement of cultural christianity I ever heard. Plus you already admitted you reject christian teaching on racial egalitarianism etc.
You fool noone. Every person in this thread including yourself knows you are not a christian.
>>
>>134533335
I'm just at the point where I'm a fencesitter on religion. All I can say for certain in terms of religion is that Islam needs to be eradicated but other than that really I am just at the point where I have no evidence of God exising or not so believing in either side without evidence isn't good. I've never felt any need for spirituality though or any of that stuff I've just always had a need to learn the truth no matter what and I never believe either side of a story without seeing some proper evidence
>>
>>134533892
that is literally the literal definition of a meme you fat degenerate burger fuck
>>
>>134533892
You don't truly understand what a meme is to deny Jesus is a meme. Yes it's one of if not the most influential one on record. Still a fucking meme. If everybody stops thinking and talking about it, it goes away. That's a meme m8. Without the collective social participation which goes into religion, there would be no relgion either. It's a meme too.
>>
>>134533518
>>134533970
>reject Christian teaching on racial egalitarianism etc.
That's not a bad thing.
Whites used to have a religion before Christianity came along out of the desert
>>
>>134533973
you might enjoy this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-wWBGo6a2w&list=PL22J3VaeABQD_IZs7y60I3lUrrFTzkpat&index=1

fair warning, it's long as fuck. attack it in parts.
>>
>>134530369

Well, I will never not be an atheist because I can't go back to believing in Sky Santa.

However I have been leaning toward supporting religion via "lip service" since it seems to be the only cultural force capable of stopping leftist multi-culti and degenerate idiocy. Up to maybe even picking a church to tithe to, I don't know if I could stand wasting my life in a sermon but I kind of miss them for community's sake.

I'd prefer a zen philosophical "church" without Buddhism or lefty cult types lurking but there is no such animal afaik.
>>
>>134534099
I'm not saying it's bad. I'm saying he knows christian egalitarianism is bad and rejects it because he doesn't believe that it comes from allmighty God.
>>
>>134533516
Natsoc made de me think on my life. It was difficult coz i was rather a conservative leftist, close to the old school communism with patriotism.
I read all kind of things so i can have an opinion. Sooner or later i had to read natsoc texts.
And i hated myself then because it all made sense. It was simple, efficient and backed by my daily life experience.
I fought it, then i ended embracing it.
I remembered many things of my past, how things seem often to connect.
I left atheism for agnosticism.
I had doubts.
Then i tried praying , not in the way people imagine it, like asking for stuff.
Rather as a recognition of something superior and greater than myself.
I felt well. It was right.
Now i continue and i feel more complete.
I do not give the lord a name or a church.
This does not feel right.
A sort of christan theist.
>>
>>134534169
>I don't believe!
>why not?
>there's no evidence
>there was no evidence of xray in the middle ages
>uh! Sky fairy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mNB_VG_shc
>>
File: 1495313315933.jpg (18KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
1495313315933.jpg
18KB, 460x276px
>>134530369
That is a truly shit quote amigo, Voltaire is lit as fuck
Furthermore, Voltaire advocated for reason and free thinking, going against that you're just enforcing dogma, ignorance and silent obbedience.
Kinda ironic for a board that claims to go against the flow by thinking critically everything media feed them
>>
>>134531547
Western Christianity i.e. the Latin offshoot of the Orthodox Church, started the rot. Calling Christianity a pacifist faith is as much a meme as calling Islam the "religion of peace". It isn't true. It never was. Christ did not come to bring peace - He said so himself. He warned that his coming would sow discord even within families.
There can be no peace on Earth. That would be the state of Heaven. Earthly living is a test; a constant challenge against adversity. It's how you respond that will determine if you come to know peace in Heaven.

Christianity is not a religion of peace, but it *is* a religion of "love".
>love your enemy
Yes, love him. Pray for him, even as you bring your sword down upon him, because you may have to. Christ did not order us to submit to our enemies but to oppose them with our wits. He did not excommunicate his disciple for cutting off the ear of his enemy.
We are all God's children. If only one of us should fall, then it is a tragedy for which we must all share some responsibility. The Adversary uses our own against us, so that every time we celebrate the thinning of his numbers, we celebrate the thinning of our own. A hollow victory...

Sometimes we must vanquish our enemies and perhaps even kill them as a last resort, lest they commit even greater sins against us and God. But we still must love them; pray for them; mourn for them.

I had to explain this to a fellow Church-goer not long ago, when he asked me why our Priest said prayers for both the people of Syria as well as our government which is complicit in their murder. We pray for the government that they might be delivered from Evil and receive instruction from the Holy Spirit.
It is the hardest test for a Christian; to love one's enemy.
>>
File: ISIS-Kill-A-Gay-Man.jpg (28KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
ISIS-Kill-A-Gay-Man.jpg
28KB, 615x409px
>>134534169
>since it seems to be the only cultural force capable of stopping leftist multi-culti and degenerate idiocy.
Depends on the religion though.
>>
>>134533883
You simply have heard of what the Bible is all abouit and know it better than me...I see. Richness is not a sin, only an obstacle if we get too attached to it.

>>134533970
We are all equal when it comes to God's judgement, but we will all be judged in unique ways reagarding how we used the talents given to us by God. God made us in such unique ways, me as a Mediterranean man, you as something else or not, the Africans with their unique skin tones, etc...we all have different roles, but equal dignity when it comes to His judgement. People love to misquote some of Paul's words to try and say Christianity is a sort of hippie socialist ideology; the whole "there's not Jew nor Greek, free or slave" thing is about how everyone can be saved by God if they accept himin their heart. It is not a racemixing antu-classist free-4-all card.
>>
>>134533890
>weeb
opinion invalidated
>>
>>134534422
Why did the god of the jewish people that you for some reason worship give Moses' son leprasy after he was butthurt about his father marrying a nigger if it's against racemixing?
>>
>>134534422
>Richness is not a sin

>Sell ALL YOU HAVE AND GIVE IT TO THE POOR

Did he stutter?
>>
>>134534291
>Calling Christianity a pacifist faith is as much a meme as calling Islam the "religion of peace". It isn't true. It never was. Christ did not come to bring peace - He said so himself. He warned that his coming would sow discord even within families.
Absolutely. I'mCatholic, and I am very worried for how soft we became, always trying to justify "tolernace" and "love"...Jesus whipped people, called Peter "Satan" once and was blunt and not afraid to upset others.

I hope more Catholics will start to understand that, and stop being trapped in the Enemy's snares. We fought back many times, I hope we will survive these wicked times (after paying our toll for our foolishness).
>>
>>134534422
Abraham had a black wife. And God punished his cis scum BIGOT sister for being against racemixing. Of course you didn't know that one because you're not a christian
>>
>>134534358

Well Islam will stop leftism too as they'll be first up against the wall so still a valid statement.

It would not be the one I'd pick ofc due to being even more backwards than Western religions and full of angry stupid people that would prefer to see whitey beheaded so they can conquer us without too much blowback.

They do the community cohesiveness thing a lot better though I'll grant them that and they don't cuck out like white people with the self guilt shit promoted by Judeo-christian stuff.
>>
>>134534682
You're confusing two people, see >>134534573
Abraham was the cuck.
>>
>>134534682
That was Moses dude, not Abraham.
>>
>>134534712
>Well Islam will stop leftism too
I don't get what you mean with "too". There's no other religion effectively dealing with leftism.
>>
File: 1467407339798.png (158KB, 441x372px) Image search: [Google]
1467407339798.png
158KB, 441x372px
>>134534429
>Shitting on mongoloid finger painting
>On an mongoloid finger painting forum
>>
>Believing the bible
>2017
>>
>>134534573
Old Covenant is not what we got; we are the New Covenant, and we must love our next, does not say anything about preferring to gowith women from other ethnic groups for revenge against your own blood (which is God's gift a well), or for a fetishistic desire to have an exotic wife/husband.

>>134534628
Did He say it is a sin to have richness? He said "if you want to be perfect, sell all your richness and follow me". I give almsgiving, anyway. I pay my rent and I'm saving money to buy a house. As long as I don't worship money, it is not a sin.
>>
Doesn't stop me from being a right wing atheist lol
>>
File: 1498828126432.jpg (596KB, 2000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1498828126432.jpg
596KB, 2000x1250px
>>134534429
reaction images don't carry any other meaning than a reaction rappresented in the image, using an anime image doesn't mean he watches anime, it just means he used that image to convey an emotion of laughter at your beliefs

The fact i'm now using Berlusca doesn't mean i ever voted for him
>>
>>134534712
You point a valid problem in christianity.
Guilt and self hatred.
But i think this problem comes from the church wanting power over people.
I view sin differently.
I am not perfect, i must recognize it, and correct my mistakes aswell as improving myself.
>>
>>134534918
And the moment the rich man didn't do it he said: It is impossible for a rich man to enter heaven.
>>
>>134530369
>Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning
That doesn't mean it's not right.
Why do you think being a member of the biggest group is more important than being right?
>>
File: smug silvio.jpg (31KB, 660x311px) Image search: [Google]
smug silvio.jpg
31KB, 660x311px
>>134534962
>tfw i'm not the only paesano berluscaposting
>>134534859
degenerate
>>
>>134534682
At that time many men married multiple women; we Christians don't do that anymore. We live by God's law, and not the precepts of the pharishees.
Enche why I can wear mied fabric clothing, eat sea food, etc..., but still follow the ten commendments. And not wanting to see my people replaced is not a sin.
>>
Atheism isn't a religion it is merely the disbelief in a god, there are so many disagreements and bullshits in atheist it makes it impossible to unite us under one name
>>
>>134534854

>I don't get what you mean with "too". There's no other religion effectively dealing with leftism.

Ehh...mormons, amish, baptists.

Sure they don't have millions of followers named Mohammed but I think they do ok within their own communities. I'd rather have a federation of western religions, agnostics, and atheists where we all intersect on western culture to stop leftists anyway.

The right could make use of the intersectional lefty meme in this way actually. We need a broad coalition of people that believe in western values so it doesn't become cringe and multiple examples of successful ways it can be done to repel leftshits.
>>
>>134535060
This
>>
File: 145.png (927KB, 677x963px) Image search: [Google]
145.png
927KB, 677x963px
>>134530369

PIC related, my scheme exactly
>>
>>134535096
Polygyny is not the precepts of the Pharisees. God himself has described himself as a polygamist. So has Jesus.

This is still an option for Christian men today.

A monogamy system with the intention of tranmutating male sexual energy into building up societies is not of God.
>>
>>134535041
no, He aid how hard it would be for him to do so.
If I use my money to life a good life and also to help others, here's nothing wrong with that; if I am rich and build an hospital, buy all the equipment and use my money to keep it in good condition to help others I have more chances to enter Heaven than if I'm poor but want to get free money and free housing while doing nothing to get our of poverty and always live in a state of envy towards rich folks.
>>
>>134534918
>and we must love our next, does not say anything about
What it doesn't say anything about is racemixing being bad, anon. You can rationalize all you want, but in the end, it not being explicitly against it, means that it will eventually be subverted to support the very thing.
>>
>>134534854
Islam is multi-culti and pro-racemixing too you moron. They follow the same people like Jews and Christians only that they added also a Mohammed to the mix. Islam in it's core teachings is pro racemixing and all that other bollocks "we are all equal in the eyes of god" stuff. Islam as a religion is just a extreme radicalised leftie Borg ideology.
>>
>>134535174
>atheist
>kekistani flag
redditor spotted
>>
>>134531677
Literal Creationists are a minority, and atheists know it. Most Christians understand that The Parable of The Feast didn't actually happen in the literal sense, but was an allegorical profession of what was to come - the invitation to the goy. Likewise, most Christians know that God didn't build the Universe starting on Monday, January 1st, and finish by Sunday, January 7th (even if we don't fully understand what *did* happen.

You're right. Religions *are* memes, but not all memes are bad, or even false. They can encipher a truth that is otherwise intractable in natural language, so that it takes on a life of its own throughout time. This was particularly important in a preliterate age of oral transmission.
Religions are codices for successful societies based on millennia' of lessons learned, shared experience, and 'divine inspiration'. They include two things inherently lacking in atheism: morality and purpose (hence, weaksauce attempts to imbue atheism with a moral outlook, such as 'humanism'). Without these two things, a society *cannot* be successful.
Even if it were the 'truth', atheism is doomed, or will doom us all to failure.
>>
File: jack nicholson omg.jpg (18KB, 230x240px) Image search: [Google]
jack nicholson omg.jpg
18KB, 230x240px
>>134530369

>Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world.
>atheism
>religion

No wonder you post on /pol/. I bet you eat glue too.
>>
>>134530369
trying to claim atheism is a religion is like trying to claim that not eating anything is a snack
>>
>>134535096
Actually everything that doesn't come frm faith is a sin romans 14. Of course you didn't know that either.
God dgaf about race or racemixing nor does the catholic church. You do it because you value this world more than god which is sin. Because you don't care about sin. Because you don't believe in god.

Can you not see how counterproductive it is to promote a faith by not following it?
Think about what you are really saying about christianity and what that says about you
>>
>>134535029

>I am not perfect, i must recognize it, and correct my mistakes aswell as improving myself.

Any /pol/ user is going to be an outlier. Normie western religious people might as well have a big button on their forehead that says "SHAME ME TO SHUT DOWN ANYTHING I MIGHT SAY"

By all means turn Christians back into crusaders if you can but I don't see a way to do it through the ocean of bluepill MSM and especially women promising removal of vagina privileges if numales step out of line (not that they even get vag in the first place).
>>
>>134535232

Yep that's my meme too. (John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt)
>>
>>134535434
it would take a big happening. probably a couple hundred thousand, maybe a million dead.
>>
>>134535263
I think monogamy is rather social and biological realism.
Social since there are as many men as there are women, and frustrated singles can be a problem, even more in small societies. Also, monogamy pushes often to create bonds with other communities.
The other reason, biology, is that it limits indreeding and therefore genetic problems.

We observe these problems in islamic societies, and far far less in the Western world.
>>
>>134535174

>impossible to unite us under one name

Atheist here, I think the "western culture" name is a pretty good banner to unite under.

I don't think atheists are going to be more comfortable under Islam somehow. Just a hunch with the beheading of heathens and all you know.
>>
>>134535545
Not even that, just look at how much shit the muslims pulled off before the first crusade started, and that was back when people weren't completely indoctrinated to cheer for their own destruction.
>>
>>134535545

When an Islamic terrorist figures out how to get a dirty or bio bomb into the country on a drone we'll probably see that day.
>>
>>134535277
I'm not committing a sin by saying that Europeans should not racemix. I don't hate Africans, Arabs nor Asians. I just don't want for them and us to loose our uniqueness.

>>134535430
Show me where in the Bible it says that my opinions are sins.

Anyway, I'm done with you folks;
from the Gospel of Mark, chapter 4
12Whoever has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. 13This is why I speak to them in parables:

‘Though seeing, they do not see;

though hearing, they do not hear or understand.’

14In them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled:

‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding;

you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.

15For this people’s heart has grown callous;

they hardly hear with their ears,

and they have closed their eyes.

Otherwise they might see with their eyes,

hear with their ears,

understand with their hearts,

and turn,

and I would heal them.’b

16But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. 17For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous men longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.
>>
>>134535330
Sunday is the first day in christianity bruh.
>>
>>134535641
> I think the "western culture" name is a pretty good banner to unite under.
I really like this "western culture" meme, as if it doesn't include the two biggest reasons we're in our current mess: democracy and that liberté, égalité, fraternité shit.
>>
>>134535718
>Show me where in the Bible it says that my opinions are sins.
I explicitely did.
>>
>>134530369
I just want to kill brown scum
>>
File: 1464039198420.gif (1MB, 456x456px) Image search: [Google]
1464039198420.gif
1MB, 456x456px
>>134535063
You are just assblasted because you follow a non-white religion on a white nationalist board on an anime based website
>>
>>134535667
On the other hand, the people are reminded daily of what cancer is islam through medias.
And their daily lifes.
Same for race realism.
There was no internet in the middle ages.
>>
>>134531004
>being this triggered by the fact you will be held to account for your own choices
>>
>>134530369
This
>>134530640
Literally just this. They're just outbreeding, it's as simple as that. Once their civilizations get advanced enough, they get educated and smart enough they'll become atheist in larger numbers too.

Level of education and IQ has a strong correlation with atheism after all.
>>
>>134535838
What exactly is stopping you from your desires?
>>
>>134535784

Equality of ability and forced quotas aren't realistic.

Equality of opportunity is.

Contributors should count for more than freeloaders in a democratic system too.
>>
>>134530369
Stopped reading when I saw Atheism is a religion
>>
>>134535878
That's nice, anon. Look at what them being reminded has accomplished so far:
>>
>>134535616
Dude, our entire society is fucked up. Ever since monogamy was instituted by force along with "age of consent" nonsense, the West has been on a slow decline.

I understand the argument about not having a wife for every man, but the truth is that not every man is fit to be a husband in the true meaning of a "husband".

Beyond that, if you look into history, whoredom has always been an issue in the West, etc.

Polgyny is a Biblical solution for this mess, and it is also a system that keep male authority intact.

Monogamy is a step away from egalitarianism, and state enforced monogamy puts the state in authority over the husband in matters where only God should be.

Read the books called Thelyphthora by Martin Madan, you can find them in the Google Archives. They were written in the late 1700s. He goes into detail about how not taking options God has provided is a detriment to society.
>>
>>134535988

The MSM is bought and sold but I feel the population is getting slowly redpilled. They're slipping through the grasp of the elites. Donald Trump actually got elected for instance.
>>
Is it that there are less Athiests, or is it that other religions are just growing so much faster?
>>
>>134535410

>Atheism isn't a religion

Bet you wouldn't go into atheist church and say that, it's all these fedoras have.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945

Also,

>Atheist church

Imagine the smell.
>>
File: filename-2_1.jpg (926KB, 1984x3206px) Image search: [Google]
filename-2_1.jpg
926KB, 1984x3206px
>>134535735
Sunday was the first day, now it's the Eighth Day. Eight numerologically represents Rebirth, Resurrection, and Recreation.
>>
>>134535268
Harder than passing a camel through the eye of a needle, camels don't pass through the eye of a needle anon, he said it was impossible.

Your god doesn't want you to get rich or be rich, but to give to the poor, luckily for you christianity is a devil worship front camouflaging as a religion of light.
>>
>>134536124
Probably smells better than a christian household.
>>
>>134536080
>I feel the population is getting slowly redpilled.
It only took your country to become majority brown and even then the only solution is some civic nationalist jew lover like Trump. You can't paint this as a victory, anon. "Slowly" doesn't work because time isn't on our side
>>
>>134535902
It's called causation you fucking two brain cells retard. Ever heard about cause and effect? Action and reaction? If this god you fags are talking about existed and gave any fucks there wouldn't be a war in Syria and a current of rapefugees in Europe.
>>
>>134536196

>luckily for you christianity is a devil worship front camouflaging as a religion of light

Hi .reddit
>>
>>134531677
You sound like a retarded 13 trying to debunk god not with evidence or reasoning but by saying
>Hurr lack of proof! Religion is a meme!
You're literally the definition of every strawman meme at once. It's incredible.
>>
>>134536196
A camel is a thick rope used on fishing ships.
>>
>>134536111

Atheists like me are supporting religion and becoming cryptoatheists. I bet Moses was a cryptoatheist.

>Fucking tribe won't listen about trichinosis and STDs. Fuckers keep dying.
>Cook up story and chisel some tablets
>Hey look it's not random old man telling you what's good for you it's God. Listen or be struck down.
>Deaths from trichinosis and STDs greatly diminish.
>Atheist prophet becomes legend.
>>
>>134530369
The only reason why it's shrinking because white population is shrinking and as we know a good amount of white people are atheists and or liberal
>>
>>134530369
My personal experience contradicts your findings. More Atheist's than ever religion is barbaric.. and the source of multiple evils
>>
>>134536138
>now it's the Eighth Day
How many days do greeks think the week has?
>>
File: IMG_1018.jpg (88KB, 914x570px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1018.jpg
88KB, 914x570px
>>134536237

I see you've discovered the WAN flag is excellent at covering up the Israeli one.

Well done Shlomo. Doesn't stop /pol/ being a Christian board though.
>>
Religion is still the opiate of the masses. Since the world is turning to shit and even the Western middle-class is shrinking, the absolute majority of people (soon) being utterly poor, it is not much of a surprise that religion -supported by the powers that be- make a "comeback."
>>
>>134536400
>Doesn't stop /pol/ being a Christian board though.
That's what makes it satire, Nigel
>>
>>134536368

>Implying Jews are white

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.
>>
>>134536275
I have been here since the explosion of Rozen Maidens, retard.

>>134536324
That's cool m8
>>
>>134536045
I understand your points but i dare a counter i you allow.

I travelled in egypt, a country that is very far from the image of " modern islamic society " meme.
It is fucking backward.
Full islamic retarded i mean.

Polygamy is common stuff and they breed like rabbits.
The results are horrifying.
There are thousands of useless agressive young males everywhere, so frustrated that they spend the whole day spying women and whistling them. They are full of energy but cannot get any coz their fathers and uncles have all the pussies.
Their society is a mess. It goes nowhere. Without tourism it would crumble in a month.
And i am sure that Polygamy is not The Reason, but contributes a lot.
>>
>>134536400
To me it is not a WAN flag, but rather a gnostic cross. So how retarded are you on a scale of ten to potato?
>>
File: i_call_my_weed_the_quran.jpg (60KB, 562x517px) Image search: [Google]
i_call_my_weed_the_quran.jpg
60KB, 562x517px
>>134536380
There is no First Day any longer. Creation is over, Recreation is here to stay.
>>
>>134536479
... you have no idea who Voltaire was am I right?
>>
>>134535330
Incidentally, that inherent lack of morality (in particular) and purpose is why 'atheists' were treated worse than those of other faiths in antiquity. In certain parts of the world, a Jew was tolerated while an atheist was executed. Why?
Because the Jew's faith, however misguided it might be in the judge's eyes, endowed him with a basic sense of morality and a civil nature that was broadly compatible with the judge's own civilisation, thus the Jew was 'tolerated'.

Atheism has no inherent moral code, and so any sense of morality the atheist possesses is a matter for him and something entirely mysterious to the judge. How can the judge possibly ascertain whether the atheist' code is compatible with his own? Especially when the atheist can just make it up as he goes along?
The 'moral relativism' of the modern atheist today is literally the "Satanism" of a bygone era. It is 'Godlessness'; good is evil and evil is good, depending on whatever your own perspective is.
How can you, as a judge charged with the safety and security of your own polity, trust such a flaky character as the atheist?
>>
>>134536251

> paint this as a victory

Oh hell no, not yet. If Trump stays in office and his ideas continue to improve the country though perhaps the dam will break.

The dam is still finances. Leftist globalists still hold most of the money but look at DNC finances getting burned, what happens when h1bs and immigrant slave labor get rocked etc.

Without finances they can't continue to shill degeneracy and we could see a trad renaissance. How did a guy like me end up here? I was a koolaid drinker from SF at one point.
>>
>>134535988
Well, it has the merit of having given me access to natsoc material and then to start fixing my life.
I am not much, but i am not the only one.
>>
>>134536500
Hey, I hear you my friend. I have seen what you're describing, and I honestly don't have a complete solution for it. I can romanticize about how I think people SHOULD act in certain conditions, but I am well aware of how people DO act in said conditions.

Maybe there is some middle ground that neither of us are able to see clearly.
>>
>>134532441
Tell me about them zombies walking all over jerusalem.
>>
>>134535268
>supply side Jesus
>>
>>134536550

To you Jews are white, so all that tells me is you're a duplicitous kike
>>
File: 1488162221344.jpg (33KB, 496x372px) Image search: [Google]
1488162221344.jpg
33KB, 496x372px
There's no threads in /pol/ that are more pathetic than these. Really made me think.
>same insecure faggot spamming fake 10 y/o statistics made by the same pathetic and insecure religiouscuck like him with absolutely no evidence or authority
>childish insult "hurr Atheism is a religion"

Had god any mercy, you should have all been dead by now.
>>
>>134530369
>people change their opinions based on how controversial it is to hold that opinion
O shit OP rlly opend muh eyes
>>
>>134532441
>most events in the Bible have been corroborated
Tell us about how zombies rising from their graves upon jesus death were corroborated.
>>
File: IMG_1060.jpg (78KB, 511x896px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1060.jpg
78KB, 511x896px
>>134536752

>Had god any mercy, you should have all been dead by now.

Kek
>>
>>134536751
To me jews are jews and christians are retards.
>>
Why is inbredposting a thing now? Oh well, just remember to report, hide and sage inbredthreads everybody.
>>
File: IMG_2819.jpg (134KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2819.jpg
134KB, 1024x819px
>>134536782

Tell me about how the atheism fairy magically exploded nothing into everything, for no reason, and had it magically form sentient life.
>>
>>134536701
There is surely a middle ground.
Tbh, from an eugenic perspective, clever and strong men having more children is good.

Also not all men are made for marriage. Monks and intellectuals, scientists, often are not very interested.

I think women rights movement fucked up the western world badly too.

I just wanted to point that mass polygamy in a society seems harmful. A little, for the best men is ok.
>>
>>134536500 (checked)
I also went to Egypt back in 2005, and I hated it because of the poverty everywhere. There were people who would beg for some money or food and you would have to say "La" which means "No" in Arabic.

Looking at Egypt today, it's gotten far worse with the Muslim Brotherhood.
>>
>>134530369
I hope china doesnt become christian, they should be following their own native folk religions instead of (((jesus)))
>>
>>134536945
>ell me about how the atheism
I'm not atheist, I'm gnostic, you're worshipping the lord of darkness.
>>
>>134536992
I like that response. I think we're in agreement. Cheers my friend.
>>
>>134537207
My pleasure to exchange with fine gentlemen.
Que Dieu vous garde
>>
>Christianity prospered in Rome

No
Christianity cucked Rome and lead to weakness and collapse
Rome was built on Roman/Greek religion and politics

All of the science and technology was largely opposed by the Catholic Church

The crusades were retarded
They should have killed all of the peoples of the Middle East and replaced the populations
>>
>>134530369
Atheist population stays the same. It's just Muslim families are growing up
>>
>>134536945
Atheists will imply that man could have created a Bible that literally foresaw the future and the past.
>>
>>134537632
Wrong, the church bolstered scientific development. What cucked Rome was that they gave themselves over to a reprobate mind and became degenerates, they stopped working and just lived off of slaves, started becoming sexual deviants, downplaying marriage, fucking slaves, homosexuality, pedophilia, etc. Look into the final history of the Roman Empire and Republic.

Learn your history!
>>
>>134535330
Look I won't argue for atheism like a Christian would argue for Christianity. I simply don't identify as an atheist and I am ever-learning more about the depth of damage which abrahamic creationist religions have done to our collective consciousness, and continue to do. Atheism challenges something that needs to be challenged intellectually, because it's fucking trite and stupid to base a world view on something nonfactual and not even based on direct experience. A single book written about stories, after hundreds of years being passed on from word of mouth alone, has as much insight into the mysteries of the universe as a basic bitches Twitter account in 2012. We need to move past this religious tribalism and live more naturally. Every time somebody prays to god they are wasting potential time learning something useful to be applied in real life. Thousands of years of time was wasted in the exact same way because we've allowed people with delusional and subjective based beliefs social authority. Religion such as Christianity, Judaism and Islam are regressive at this point. Nobody but the weakest minded and most emotionally broken of people actually join those religions while they're an adult. You either come up indoctrinated as a kid (some peoplw never really break their conditioning) or you hit a form of rock bottom and decide god is the answer. You're not supposed to depend on training wheels for more than a short period of time... those religions need to die.
>>
File: 62562072_p0.png (678KB, 1000x1336px) Image search: [Google]
62562072_p0.png
678KB, 1000x1336px
>>134536834
>ad hominem
>>134536945
>has absolutely no knowledge of science And does seem at all ashamed about it

Why am I even replying? The average intelligence of religious people really is one of the biggest reason that shut down me from religion. You are the very people that made me lose faith in believing that humans have had any kind of divine blessing.
Living your whole life in escapist lies like fucking insects. But now it no longer makes me so sad. Everyone gets what he deserves eventually.

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkMatter2525
I rarely recommend cringy channels like this, but you need to watch this kind of things. That I can say I at least tried. At least there are people like us that can shine a glimmer of light in this cold world.
>>
>>134536629
To elaborate, the ancient Gods of the pre-Abrahamic middle-east all began 'life' as local (village-tier) deities. They were essentially anthropomorphised archetypes imbued with the known characteristics of successful cultures. At times, they were based on real individuals who played prominent roles in establishing those cultures, giving these 'religions' a Shinto-like nature of ancestor-worship.
That they were later endowed with supernatural powers and mythologised is a trivial detail. What matters is what the myth teaches in terms of 'rules for successful living'. Some rules, such as
>don't eat pork
>make lots of babies
can be used to ridicule these myths by edgy atheists who think they're being smart by pointing out the obvious. Infact, they demonstrate their own proclivity for being ignorant retards who can't appreciate the fundamental purpose or utility of a religion; indeed, don't understand what a religion is at all beyond some flippant dismissal of all religions as superstitious hocus-pocus bullshit.
Those rules mattered once, when eating pork could be the death of you if being numerically overwhelmed by your nearest neighbours wasn't. Parochial? Sure, but for a purpose.

What should really interest folks are the commonalities of all great faiths - universal 'truths' that have been indepentently deduced in isolation. These are, indeed, memes that have survived possibly ten's of millennia of natural selection and are very likely to be 'true'.
Ironically, atheism appears to running into an obstacle that just happens to be one of its most fundamental mantra's - natural selection.
>>
>>134532466
>They abhor anything which supports critical thinking, rationality and reasoning with logic, and generally not being a complacent conformist piece of shit to the dogmatic delusional faiths.
Don't forget nature. They hate nature more than
>>
>>134533335
You weren't atheist, then. You were just a fedora tipper being atheistic for le edge xd since it was the hip thing to do.
Atheism is a fucking curse. I wish i could be a theist. But no matter how many times i read the Bible, attend church, do good deeds, etc., I know deep down that i cant trick myself into believing in god, and any outwardly displays of theism would be purely cosmetic, which i dont want.
>>
>>134538085
>Wrong, the church bolstered scientific development.
I'm sure Galileo wants to thank the Church for that.
>Look into the final history of the Roman Empire and Republic
The empire was Christian at the final. The republic ended with a civil war and it was a huge mess, but Augustus, son of a God, came in and fixed everything. He made many new laws such as making adultery illegal. So the history says that pagan gods saved Rome while Christianity destroyed it. Seems like that other Anon was right
>>
>>134530369
Nice one.
>>
>>134538089
>A single book written about stories, after hundreds of years being passed on from word of mouth alone
It was written from day one, and has been passed down through the generations in written form. According to the Bible, every word of God is pure, and will not be destroyed, ever. It's so obvious that you know nothing about Christianity or the Bible, so it's quite embarrassing that you act as if you're some sort of authority on the subject.

The only reason you're saying something was "wasted" by praying is because you're applying your own subjective morality to what's worth doing and what's not. It's quite hilarious that you would throw so much shit on the religious and philosophical system that allows you to live in the most prosperous country in world history. Keep doing that and your coming generations will live in shit just like they did before Noah entered the ark.
>>
>>134530369
>Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world.

atheism isnt a religeon you moron.
its the denial that any gods exist.
>>
>>134538829
>I'm sure Galileo wants to thank the Church for that.
The church founded the scientific method, experiments and the university system of institutionalized learning on a grand scale. They founded every modern branch of science.

>The empire was Christian at the final.
Yeah, in the same way the Judeans were before they got exiled as slaves to Babylon. Nonsense, the Roman Republic had fallen away from God.
>>
>>134530369
>Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

Best news I've seen in a while.
>>
>>134538089
Sorry, but I can't take you seriously when that's your view of a school of thought several thousand years in the making. That fact alone makes it an important field of investigation and something that should be taken seriously.

Do you know where the phrase "meme" comes from, i.e. who coined it? Have you read his work? Do you understand the underlying theory (of evolution by natural selection) his work is based on? I've lost count of the number of militant atheists who insist the ToE is 'true' but can't explain to me what RNA does, or how a cell mutates. I *understand* the theory; they *believe* in it, without any basis for doing so other than to adhere to a social convention. In other words, they - and, I suggest, *most* atheists - are 'religious' at best and 'theists' at worst.

Memes are like organisms. Successful ones adapt, survive, and thrive. Those memes that persist through the epochs are 'the fittest'. If you were a bit more intelligent and intellectually curious, you'd want to know why and you'd think deeply about the question. You wouldn't just casually dismiss all practical worth of such memes as you just have.

>not based on direct experienced
These myths are based on several millennia of direct and shared xp

>we're beyond all this
Ignorance and hubris. You're no smarter than your ancestors, whose shoulders you balance precariously upon while sneering down at them from the heights they raised you to.
>>
>>134536945
>the prophets were devil-worshiping divinators
>the writers of the later mythologies could and did read the prophets
Pick one.
>>
>>134539611
This.

No one has been able to reproduce ToE for almost 200 years now. They've literally had bacteria that reproduce into new generations every 20 minute, and observed thousands and millions of generations go by, and the scientists are able to observe small changes in DNA, even observing genetic drift and so on -- but they NEVER cross the line into another species. It never happens. There is a special boundary.

Meanwhile the Bible teaches plain and clear over and over again that each thing was created as its own kind.
>>
>>134538829
Galileo remained a devout Christian until the end of his life. You must vote Democrat.
>>
>>134539057
The ancient Greek and Romans cared way more about science than the church ever did. That's why Europe became the intellectual center of the world again in the renaiessance when they looked back at the ancient world. In the middle ages fucking moslems were more advanced than we were
>Nonsense, the Roman Empire had fallen away from God
>It's not real Christianity
>My perfect form of Christianity has never been tried
You use the same excuses as the commies.
>>
>>134538796

>>
>>134540288
I never said he was atheist or pagan
>You must vote Democrat.
Look at my flag. I'm not even American
>>
>>134538940
>The only reason you're saying something was "wasted" by praying is because you're applying your own subjective morality to what's worth doing and what's not.

aka....practicing a religion. the dude you replied to is a literal autist.
>>
>>134530640
This

Stop being fucking retarded. There are no white people flocking back to the faith. High IQ individuals are generally more Atheist or Apathist. Rapid increase in religion only ever means more shitskins.
>>
>>134532776
Have you met militant athiests? Even if they WANT kids, no one wants a guy running around shouting "God is dead" as he tips his fedora, gets a new stain on his XL MLP shirt, and flicks his katana around.

Obvious hyperbole, but if militant athiests werent so damn edgy it may go better.
>>
>>134540300
>The ancient Greek and Romans cared way more about science than the church ever did.
Wrong, that's why science, technology and learning flourished after the degenerate Roman Republic had been destroyed for their sick and evil ways. The Christian churches founded and supported science for all of Western history and made it the defining cornerstone of our civilization. If you study the big scientists of the 16th, 17th and 18th centuries, they were fervent Bible believing Christians.

>>134540436
Exactly, except the atheist acknowledges that his own morality is subjective and meaningless and thus can't convince others of it. Religious people believe that their morality is objective and decided by God.
>>
File: IMG-20170501-WA0006.jpg (18KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170501-WA0006.jpg
18KB, 248x189px
>>134531547

Beito desu
>>
>>134533233
Atheism is religion. There is no proof for atheistic theories, otherwise it'd be the truth. Atheism if the BELIEF that there is no god, because you can't KNOW that there is no god.
>>
>>134540756
>Wrong
Wrong. Every scientific branch is based on Greek or Latin intellectuals. In the middle ages science in Europe stopped progressing while it grew outside of Europe. Once the renaissance hit, people agreed that the ancient times were superior and since then science flourished again.
>If you study the big scientists of the 16th, 17th and 18th centuries
You mean the big scientist who saw Greek and Roman intellectual as superior and studied them while not studying a single person from the middle ages? The time you said was right after the Renaissance as well.
>>
>>134540411
You fit the mould. Listen, I'm not Catholic. I have my own opinion of the Latin Church, but a Church is a communion of all its followers, not those who command a hierarchy. That line is blurred in Rome. Nonetheless, Galileo *was* the Church, as much as the next Catholic. The Church made him who he was.
Why do you intellectually debase yourself by cherry-picking like an SJW? What about the Vatican observatory, or Big Bang Theory?
Do you understand nuance? Complexity? Objectivity? Context? Read Socrates and ask yourself how you might better discover the truth of things, by becoming a more thoughtful person.
>>
>>134541270
>Once the renaissance hit
You mean when Satanic superstition and folk beliefs finally died out and the Christian faith finally picked up steam again? The Christian church founded the scientific method and reproducible experiments, taxonomy and universities. That's why science became an integral part of Western culture but of ANY OTHER culture on the planet, because the central institution in the West supported and built science into the culture.

>MUH DARK AGES AND EBIL CHRISTIANS!!!!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_the_flat_Earth
>>
>>134541330
That Anon said that the church helped scientist, I said the opposite is true and gave an example and then suddenly you come in and tell me that I fit the mold? You made the discussion about something that has not been discussed. And you spout nonsense like saying that without Christianity Galileo would have never become a scientist, even though he probably would have become a scientist who would not have to fear the church that the other Anon praised.
>>134541551
Bullshit. Science was an important part of the ancient world as well. Where do you think all those philosophers, architects, writers and engineers came from? Rome and Greece. The west is not superior because of Christianity but because we are white. Christianity just stopped us in our tracks and sensored us. The west would be a better place if we would believe in the gods those ancient intellectuals believed in.
>>
>>134530369
Are you guys the illegitimate sons of Crusaders?
Most died childless and in battle.
Some of their progeny were rape babies left in the wombs of middle eastern women.

Crusaders weren't eben drawn from the same areas, with each crusade raising troops in different areas before embarking on thier death march of idealism. That's right, crusaders were ideologists. Sort of like communists.

So are you the bastard sons of whores and rape victims or what.

I don't get it.

>inb4 deus vult
>>
>>134542204
>Science was an important part of the ancient world as well.
Never said it wasn't, I said that science only became an integrated part of Western culture to such an extent that every area of life took advantage of and advanced through the use of science, thanks to Christianity.

Of course we're more successful because we're white, that doesn't mean Christianity didn't provide the basis for making the West the science civilization.
>>
Anti-theistic atheism mixed with nationalism and isolationism is the only things that could save the west now and you're cheering for kike religions
Kill yourself kike lovers
>>
>>134541098
Atheism simply rejects all claims that there are gods because there are no evidence of any god existing.
You're straight up being a moron here, you can't know there are no unicorns either
>>
>>134542513
Then how come there were more scientist in the ancient south Europe than in all of Europe in the Christian middle ages? And how come the Moslem world was more advanced too at that time even though they were neither Christian nor white?
>>
>>134541551
You've almost guaranteed committed something that's a sin in the bible and for that I'll gladly kill you
>>
File: ae1487197262240.png (479KB, 1395x886px) Image search: [Google]
ae1487197262240.png
479KB, 1395x886px
>>134530640
>Whites become atheists
>At the same time they become cucked
>>
>>134542990
There were not more scientists in ancient south Europe. As far as the Muslim world is concerned, the "Islamic Golden Age" consisted of Mudslimes literally just conquering more land and amassing large quantities of wealth, not actually contributing in any major way to science as such.

>>134543100
Of course I have, the Bible says that "all have sinned and come short of the glory of God". That's why Jesus Christ died on the cross for my sins, and yours. You only have to accept his free gift of salvation by believing in Him.
>>
>>134543237
You've almost certainly broken the commandments as well and for this you will die and go to hell
Fitting for a kike worshipper
Remember, you're not Yahwehs chosen people, the kikes are
>>
File: 1456745765702.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1456745765702.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>134543237
>There were not more scientists in ancient south Europe.
Are you for real? Maybe you should read a book or two. And I'm not talking about the Bible.
>>
>>134543237
Oh, and about the Muslims. You are right, they did nothing of worth. And they were still more advanced than the Christian world. They literally just collected ancient knowledge and we're just with that the most advanced region
>>
>>134543452
>You've almost certainly broken the commandments
Isn't it fantastic, then, that Jesus Christ died for my sins and yours on the cross? I guess the difference is that I choose to accept his free gift of salvation, whereas you have rejected Christ and will be forced to pay for your sins in hell. "As it is written there is none righteous, no, not one."

>the kikes are
The Bible is clear that the Jews are under the curse of God for rejecting him. They've been under his curse for more than 1800 years when they were exiled from Jerusalem and their temple was burnt, and will continue to be so until the accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and savior. Christians have persecuted Jews for centuries because they murdered Jesus Christ and continuously blasphemed him through their wicked scriptures and doctrines. Sick.
>>
File: AtheistsBTFO.jpg (38KB, 461x375px) Image search: [Google]
AtheistsBTFO.jpg
38KB, 461x375px
>>134535410
>Popular gods have never disappeared--New forms under which they are revived--Religious forms of atheism--Importance of these notions from the historical point of view-- The Reformation, Saint Bartholomew, the Terror, and all analogous events are the result of the religious sentiments of crowds and not of the will of isolated individuals.

Keep thinking you're an intelligent free-thinker, slave.
>>
File: 1493428042893.gif (2MB, 419x292px) Image search: [Google]
1493428042893.gif
2MB, 419x292px
>This [religious] sentiment has very simple characteristics, such as worship of a being supposed superior, fear of the power with which the being is credited, blind submission to its commands, inability to discuss its dogmas, the desire to spread them, and a tendency to consider as enemies all by whom they are not accepted. Whether such a sentiment apply to an invisible God, to a wooden or stone idol, to a hero or to a political conception, provided that it presents the preceding characteristics, its essence always remains religious.
>>
>>134542204
He didn't fear 'the Church'; he *was* the Church. He remained *of* the Church his whole life. He was a devout Christian. Context.
He feared men who were also of 'the Church'. The same Church that enabled him and empowered him.
If you refuse to see the obvious distinction, then discussion is pointless...

You cherry-picked a bad example - a man who remained committed to both Christ and the Church, as well as science, despite being tested. You fit the post-modern leftist mold of employing bad arguments that don't stand up to scrutiny.
That one example does not alter the overall context of the Church being an enabler of scientific progress - the Church being the Christian community and culture that produced and nurtured Galileo and others.
Christianity was our rulebook for a successful civilisation. Atheism has yet to produce or even successfully foster a succeeding civilisation. I suggest it can't, because it inherently rejects a fixed morality and a common purpose - prerequisites of successful civilisations. It can't adopt them either, since such concepts are antithetical to atheism's basic tenets.
Our 'primitive' ancestors figured this out before they invented the written language and identified atheism with Satanism, for example, and as a threat to civilisation. We're not their intellectual betters, not even their equals. We've taken their achievements for granted and assume we're successful *despite* them rather than because of them. Such is our arrogance, we forget that we're beasts before we are men, and the road back is a short one.
>>
File: Le_Bon.jpg (12KB, 220x232px) Image search: [Google]
Le_Bon.jpg
12KB, 220x232px
>A person is not religious solely when he worships a divinity, but when he puts all the resources of his mind, the complete submission of his will, and the whole-souled ardour of fanaticism at the service of a cause or an individual who becomes the goal and guide of his thoughts and actions.
>>
File: neworld.png (2MB, 852x940px) Image search: [Google]
neworld.png
2MB, 852x940px
Atheism is retarded.
>>
File: b35.jpg (18KB, 353x334px) Image search: [Google]
b35.jpg
18KB, 353x334px
>>134531004
>deism
>>
File: gene pool.jpg (92KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
gene pool.jpg
92KB, 500x281px
Gaytheists, prove that the universe is truly godless.

Oh wait you can’t. Gaytheism has literary no evidence supporting it.
>>
>>134542884
Most retarded post yet. Who the fuck fights for (literally) nothing?
If Europe should ever face an existential threat, religious groups will band together and adopt a siege mindset. They won't need to form strong communities - that structure preexists. Religious communities are the last remnants of the high-trust society of a bygone age. The Godless are the strangers of their next door neighbours.
I won't fight for you, Lars. I never knew you...
>>
>>134544383
Just to make that clear: I'm not an atheist.
To come to your post, what you are doing is arguing about semantics. Maybe you see the church as every person believing in Christianity. I never saw the word as such but arguing about that is dumb.
To come to my point. Galileo wouldn't have been an entirely different person just because he wouldn't have been Christian. So we can't thank Christianity for the fact Galileo exist. There were people like Galileo before Christianity existed. On the other hand Christianity tried to stop him. So he would indeed have an easier life if it weren't for Christianity.
>>
>>134530369
> atheism
> religion
that's where I stopped reading
because if you're so dense to get that wrong, there's no way you've outlined a single coherent thought
>>
>>134545199
>'Christianity tried to stop him'
>People doubted him since he was unable to provide the evidence they wanted
>Act like an irreverent shithead and make fun of the pope
>Lose your allies in the church
>Get a light sentence that was fair for its time
>Still allowed to publish works

It's definitely not fair when we consider our own post-modern morals, and it's true that he was, in fact, right. However, the church didn't have the knowledge or moral values we have now. Back then, he got off comparatively easy.
Furthermore, the Church back then provided the equivalent of universities and research grants. The Catholic Church was extremely important in the development of science and philosophy, because it provided safe spaces, laboratories, and scholarly communities in order to give scholars what they needed to advance knowledge of the world.
>>
File: IMG_20170430_124631.jpg (98KB, 846x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170430_124631.jpg
98KB, 846x900px
>>134545724
>have a theory
>People don't believe you
>Get sentenced

>T-thats okay tho
>He was mean to Papa church
>We can't have people be mean to the church, we need the church
Lmao, christcucks unironically defend this. It worked without the church before already. No need to be a cuck and accept it because it was """comparatively easy"""
>>
>>134545199
Conjecture. I could say that Galileo's devotion to Christ is what drove him. He wouldn't be the first or the last to believe that to understand God's work is the closest thing to "knowing him". Study the life of Newton, or a multitude of others.

Know what a protocol stack is? Abstraction layers? OSI model? How about an operating system? Daemons? Kernel (truth)?
OK, how about the "Seven Heavens"? Angels and daemons? "The Word"?

Our greatest minds have almost always shared the same objective: to know and to flatter (emulate) "God", the creator.

You're simply speculating that Galileo became a scientist *despite* his Christianity rather than *because* of it, and that it hindered him rather than inspired him.
I studied CS because I wanted to better understand creation, and found a lexicon full of Judeo-Christian allegory, put their by men who studied it for the same reason. Devout men like von Neumann, who based their concepts on Biblical and apocryphal teachings and named them accordingly.
Liebniz developed his binary system using the I Ching (and also built the first computational device).

You can't separate scientists from their faith because it suits you. That's categorically antithetical to the scientific method of enquiry. You're allowing your own ideology to cloud your observations, just as Galileo's opponents did. You're taking a dogmatic, religious position in the face of conflicting evidence.
Reality is more nuanced than that. Try to open your mind to alternative perspectives. Ask yourself, why did Galileo remain faithful? Why did the Papal authorities fear his ideas? We're they really a threat to the very idea of God, or something more important - the social fabric that is merely underwritten by 'Gods' (amongst other things). The latter is why we invent Gods; not the other way around...
>>
>>134546670
>shit on fellow church members
>end up losing what political power you had
>end up getting a light sentence while still being allowed to publish papers

I'm not saying it was the best system ever, but, hey, I guess you know a secret atheist community back then that had the scope and size of the catholic church that avoided the politics the church had back then.

Oh, wait? You don't? You mean there wasn't an atheist, secular-humanist community with our modern values back then protecting the work of greco-roman continental philosophers like the Catholic Church did?

The church had sleazy Venetian politics built into it, but just because the system wasn't perfect doesn't mean it didn't, you know, kept priceless archives and continued scientific and philosophical knowledge after the collapse of the Roman empire.

>WHICH WAS DUE TO LE CHRISTIANITY

Considering that the eastern half of the Roman empire also adopted Christianity and lasted far longer than the western Roman empire, I doubt it.

I'm not asking you to accept the church as a bastion of scientific thought and progressive thinking. I'm saying it was fair for its day.
>>
>>134530369
It is not atheism shrinking, it is retards breeding out of control.
>>
>>134531677
Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said,
“Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”
If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart,
and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell.
But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine.
This means that God can legally dismiss their case:
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift.
Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you.
>>
>>134548996
This.
>>
>>134530369
You fucking retard. Thats cuz whites are dying out.
>>
>>134547957
>I could say that Galileo's devotion to Christ is what drove him. He wouldn't be the first or the last to believe that to understand God's work is the closest thing to "knowing him". Study the life of Newton, or a multitude of others.
Instead of a Christian faith give him the Hellenistic faith and he wants to know more because he loves Athena. Christianity isn't the sole reason for scientific progress. And for every Christian noun in science I can give you five of Latin or Greek origin.
>You're simply speculating that Galileo became a scientist *despite* his Christianity rather than *because* of it, and that it hindered him rather than inspired him.
And you speculate the opposite. Humans always look for a reason or inspiration to do something. The reason or inspiration themself matters almost never. A lazy person will never have a reason to do something and rather have a reason to do nothing. Humans fit the world to their needs.
>>134548171
>you know a secret atheist community back then
No, but I know a pagan community almost a thousand years prior that got destroyed by Christianity. I'm not an atheist
>The Roman empire fell but the Byzantine empire didn't
Do you know how the Roman empire was founded? It was founded by Romulus, son of Mars and a priestess who had Aeneias, son of Venus, as an ancestor. The Byzantine empire were not created by the gods and it weren't the gods that protected the empire.
The Christian killed Rome by destroying the Roman faith it was built by.
>>
File: 1390089203369.jpg (720KB, 1280x2041px) Image search: [Google]
1390089203369.jpg
720KB, 1280x2041px
>>134549229
Just the weak and godless, my lad.
>>
File: fedoras and kikes.png (33KB, 722x622px) Image search: [Google]
fedoras and kikes.png
33KB, 722x622px
>>
File: muh christcuck.jpg (147KB, 933x581px) Image search: [Google]
muh christcuck.jpg
147KB, 933x581px
>>
>>134548996
>>134549104
Where's the part where you do unto others as they would do unto you?
>>
>>134548337
I'll summarise and elaborate on my earlier post
>some atheists here call religions "memes"
>I concur. The definition is fine.
>the term "meme" was coined by Dawkins
>memes are like packets of data which, like cells, replicate and are subject to the laws of natural selection
>it follows, the fittest memes shall survive, i.e. those that most readily survive and thrive in an open-system subject to periodic change

Tell me, anons, why are certain religions, or strands of religious thought, so successful? I mean, that's worth more than a casual dismissal, right? These religions are to data, what human beings are to biological information - the apex. They even survived through ages where man had not even figured out how to abstract and encode them within a 'permanent' medium i.e. in writing. They are as adaptable and resilient af. Why?

Unless it's because they're eminently well suited to the environment we inhabit and an intrinsic part of the reason for our success as a species, then why?
>>
File: IMG_0489.jpg (114KB, 957x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0489.jpg
114KB, 957x768px
God's will brother, now it is time we mass red pill European youth so we can begin to purge these Muslim invaders form our Christian lands.
>>
>>134530369
>Atheist fastest shrinking religion

Stopped reading atheism is not a religion.
>>
>>134549535
You're speculating again...why? Read David Deutsch on the pitfalls of induction.

I offered counter-speculations almost as worthless as your own, though at least mine were based on Galileo's own testimony rather than your attempts to read the mind of a man who's been dead for centuries...
You are projecting. You are examining the issue from within your own ideological paradigm - one that didn't exist in Galileo's time.

You betray an ignorance of the ancient Greek perception of their God's, their abilities and limitations, and their relationship to the logos. I won't condemn you for it, but suggest you enlighten yourself on the subject - it will enrich you.
The Greek concept of the logos very much informed Christianity.
>>
File: (spoons rattling).jpg (46KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
(spoons rattling).jpg
46KB, 540x303px
>atheism
>religion
I just don't hold any religious convictions. How am I in a religion
>>
>be born with a clear differentiation of good vs evil
>n-no, my book knows better

If there is a hell it's populated by christians
>>
>>134530369
Is China, dareisay, /ourshithole/?
>>
>>134542884
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA8IE5IU2xQ
>>
>>134551851
I would rather the next superpower be Christian than godless commie, lad.
>>
>>134549535
Rome was founded by the Etruscan's. You should ask yourself why the Latins later conjured up Romulus and Remus.
>national myth, faggot.
Yes, but why do we make them up? Atheists nearly always concur with SJW thought here...
>Power, anon. Conquest. Exploitation. The patriarchy grrr
Really though?
Why are they universal then? Why even among pacifist cultures, like the Indus Valley culture?
The earliest Gods were honoured at village level. These were literally the "family Gods", often based on deceased ancestors: were these families fratricidal? I doubt it.
We can trace the etymology of most 'modern' Gods to a few survivors amongst these progenitors, whereas most others became extinct due to natural selection (the dying memes).

I suggest to you that all civilisations require morality and purpose, and that is why all civilisations are built upon successful codes for living i.e. religions. Failed religions and failed civilisations are twin bedfellows.
Atheism can offer neither morality or purpose, by definition. Any civilisation that adopts it is doomed to fail.
>>
>>134552244
See
>>134551678
>>
File: 1492120140710.jpg (35KB, 600x886px) Image search: [Google]
1492120140710.jpg
35KB, 600x886px
>>134551678
>>
>>134530369
Maybe Atheists lie and say they are christian or wathever to avoid any problems with their religious friends and family
>>
>>134530369
Whites are the fastest shrinking race in the world. Caucasians are in decline worldwide, with the number of whites falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say whites are on the decline worldwide. Sorry whites but your people are not on the rise nor are they winning. You're still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that the white race is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of Africans and other nonwhites. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for nonwhites in Europe which is currently the world's most "white" continent because of the white racist government suppressing people of color, the research suggests that Europe will soon become one of the world's most nonwhite regions within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Nonwhites expanded into Europe back in the ancient era when they was oppressed and they still grew in the most militant, racist European nations when they were oppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Europeans born today now also being nonwhite. Just goes to show that white suppression of people of color still doesn't stop their destruction.
>>
>>134530369
ok idiot make me believe in christ if there is no god
>>
>>134552698
According to the Pew Research Center, whites are increasing in numbers under Trump and are projected to make up about 82% of the U.S population in 2024 compared to around 67% today.

According to research conducting by the World Population Center for Demographics and Economics, Western European whites have been increasing in numbers by 2% per year since 2008 following loss of living standards in most of Western Europe.
>>
File: christianity is better.jpg (326KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
christianity is better.jpg
326KB, 700x600px
>>134532420
i follow neither of those christs because they're still both shitskin kikes who promoted submission. There is no denying that.
>>
>>134530369
I'm white and atheist, most definitely a 'son of Voltaire' and I plan on having as many white atheist children as I can with my white atheist wife.

There's nothing inherently religious about spreading your genes and securing your culture.
>>
>>134552556
Yes you are.
>>
>>134552901
Hmm, it's almost as if the white population doesn't require a semitic religion to enforce its dominance... it only needs to kick out all of the shitskins that are outbreeding them... and what religion do most of these spics follow?
Gosh, I just don't know. But I do know it's my Christian duty to help them out any way I can, by letting them in or giving them foreign aid so that they can make more shitskin babies.
>>
Literally who cares?
Number of followers doesn't mean you're right.
>>
>>134553159
The Bible is against illegal immigration and importing of Muslims or non-Christians.
>>
>>134553504
If you don't breed, you literally have no future. Fedoras are retarded.
>>
>>134550807
I believe you misunderstood my post. What I was trying to say is that humans always look for a reason to do something, even though the reason isn't needed. A person who wants to know more will find a reason to know more. A person who loves to lift will find a reason to lift. A person who hates lifting will find a reason to not lift. Christianity is not the only reason to become a scientist. He would have become an scientist anyway because he was born as one.
>>134552244
>Rome was founded by the Etruscan's.
The Etruscans only came later to Rome. Only the last three Kings or so were Etruscan.
>Yes, but why do we make them up?
I neither believe they are made up nor do I believe you can make them up.
>Why are they universal then?
Isn't this because of the collective subconsciousness?
>I suggest to you that all civilisations require morality and purpose, and that is why all civilisations are built upon successful codes for living i.e. religions. Failed religions and failed civilisations are twin bedfellows.
>Atheism can offer neither morality or purpose, by definition. Any civilisation that adopts it is doomed to fail.
I agree with that but I don't think that a religion that got artificially killed is the same as a failed religion.
>>
File: IMG_3799.png (74KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3799.png
74KB, 640x616px
>>134552966
>There's nothing inherently religious about spreading your genes and securing your culture.
What are you talking about? Any serious devotion to any dogma is literally a religious behavior. You're like the edgy teenage "anarchists" that want a forced purge of "the state."

You don't have to believe in gods and ghosts and fairy tales to adhere to religion.
>>
>>134553736
I don't care what others believe as long as it doesn't bother me.
>>
File: smug christchan.png (735KB, 1160x1100px) Image search: [Google]
smug christchan.png
735KB, 1160x1100px
>>134553159
see
>>134549623
>>134549674
It's almost as if fedoras are always barely above niggers in intelligence.
>>
>>134552418
Please, enlighten me with the atheist definitions of good and evil.
Then, please provide me with evidence that a human being is born with an inherent understanding of these definitions (which is, presumably, perverted by Christian morality?).
Do you realise how ridiculous you sound now?
Have you read my posts? Are you sure I'm what you think I am?

You just suggested that atheism has not only solved the oldest problem in philosophy - how to define 'the good' - but that the human brain is pre-configured to understand it. Go lie down, man. You're high af.

Our inability to define it in nature is why we create arbitrary moral codes i.e. religions. They separate us from chaos.
Or you can be a smart ass atheist and point out the flaws while the house burns down around you. You haven't had some deep insight. You've looked into the abyss and become entranced, while those you mock have turned away and tried to create meaning and purpose where none exists.
You're not an intellectual hero, you're not building anything: You're an arsonist; a graffiti artist; a gobshite; a hyena. The abyss has traumatised you to such a degree, the only joy you find is in trying to throw others in.
Natural selection will take care of you, or it will take care of us all.
>>
>>134551678
Lord of the Flies for 500, Alex.
>>
>>134554005
Wow this was a really good post and I read all of it because there is sooo much of it to read anon you should take all the words here n put them in a book n u could title it "a very good thing that lots of people will read" n I will read it
>>
>>134530640
/thread
>>
File: tears.png (174KB, 517x708px) Image search: [Google]
tears.png
174KB, 517x708px
>>134554281
Read the thread, nigger.
>>134549623
>>134549674
>>
>>134552901
According to the Pew Research Center, the number of faggots in /pol/ are increasing in numbers under Trump and are projected to make up about 82% of the /pol/ population in 2024 compared to around 67% today.

According to research conducting by the World Population Center for Demographics and Economics, faggots have been increasing in numbers by 2% per year since 2008.
>>
>>134553531
I interpret this from the Gospel of Thomas as well:

>21. Mary said to Jesus, "What are your disciples like?"
>He said, "They are like little children living in a field that is not theirs. When the owners of the field come, they will say, 'Give us back our field.' They take off their clothes in front of them in order to give it back to them, and they return their field to them.
>For this reason I say, if the owners of a house know that a thief is coming, they will be on guard before the thief arrives and will not let the thief break into their house (their domain) and steal their possessions.
>As for you, then, be on guard against the world. Prepare yourselves with great strength, so the robbers can't find a way to get to you, for the trouble you expect will come.
>Let there be among you a person who understands.
>When the crop ripened, he came quickly carrying a sickle and harvested it. Anyone here with two good ears had better listen!"
>>
File: 1466955843188s.jpg (4KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
1466955843188s.jpg
4KB, 124x124px
>>134530369
"No religion" is the most picked answer on the Australian Census so get fucked OP
>>
>>134554005
I haven't mentioned the word atheism in any of my posts.
I merely suggest that the true morality is inherent to man and knowable by man by nature.
And this is true because there wouldn't be a concept of good and evil if men never knew these things by nature. You'd be laughed off by everyone if you tried to say that there's good and evil, instead it's one of your main arguments to recruit people to your faith.
>>
>>134530369
You're literally celebrating the extinction of Europeans and their replacement with ooga-booga Christian Africans. Kike-lovers must be gassed.
>>
File: Faith.jpg (84KB, 474x750px) Image search: [Google]
Faith.jpg
84KB, 474x750px
>>134531004
>blind faith
>>
File: 1453218579900.png (664KB, 1267x1635px) Image search: [Google]
1453218579900.png
664KB, 1267x1635px
>>134554510
>true morality is inherent to man and knowable by man by nature
All science and philosophy disagrees with you in its entirety. I didn't know snowniggers could be so dumb.
>>
>>134531004
You're just closed off to acceptance of other modes of thought available to us in this reality and it blinds you from the truths affecting your life.
>>
>>134553159
I'll humour you.
It would need *a* religion. One that everyone is bound to.
Now, without larping, make your suggestion. Forget that most whites are Christians already: What's the next realistic alternative?

Understand something. I don't know you. You don't share my interests or values. I don't care about your fate. I care about my community. I'll fight for them wherever I have to.
You'll have to band up with your fellow...what the fuck are you anyway? Kekistani's? Those guys. Good luck.
>>
>>134554684
Give me sources.
I must be very special as I needn't moral teachings.
>>
>>134555352
You're apparently too dumb to understand that your upbringing and the values in the culture around you influences your behavior and believes. We create prosperous societies by following Christ.
>>
>>134543200
Can you ever put a debate without strawmanning?
Jesus was socialist. Equality is bad thing.
You can't expect woman to chop woods the same way men would do.
It's like """God""" is arguing against """himself""".
>>
>>134544579

Best ideology.

Founding Fathers of the best country on Earth were Deist. Sorry that triggers you christcuck.
>>
>>134555483
Actually I don't behave at all like my compatriotes.
>>
>>134530369
There

he

goes

There

is

this

formating

again

I

am

starting

to

think

all

shill

JIDF

slide

threads

look

this

>>
>>134555660
Which means your own "morality" is subjective.
>>
File: 1489442535984.jpg (93KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489442535984.jpg
93KB, 850x400px
>>134555578
>Jesus was socialist
Good goyim.
>>
File: 1412882358410.jpg (78KB, 562x437px) Image search: [Google]
1412882358410.jpg
78KB, 562x437px
>>134555708
>what are paragraphs
>>
>be me
>God gives me a gigantic sign and heaven
>Investigate religions
>None of them seem conclusive with the signs I received
>People arround me start acting as if they wanted to send me to hell by making me sin
>they try things from all religions
>I can't insist on this enough, people arround me seem to be from some sort of dark power
>Finally reach the only logical possibility
>there is a heaven and a hell, a god and a dark power
>the people of the world obey this dark power
>they create false religions to lead people astray
>the true religion works by instinct and very naturally
>So of course, if you mention that you have natural morals people get very asshurt, as this doesn't go well for them.
>Or maybe since they are demons they don't have these morals themselves.
>But given how they lie about it I'm gonna go with "they are quite well aware"

Stick your kike religion up your ass faggot.
>>
>>134555836

What

are

pa

ra

gra

ph

s

?
>>
Atheism is not a religion.
>>
File: 1393724148635.jpg (15KB, 285x249px) Image search: [Google]
1393724148635.jpg
15KB, 285x249px
>>134536301
>getting this triggered over your sandnigger cult being called out for what it is
>>
File: praise odin.jpg (103KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
praise odin.jpg
103KB, 1024x684px
>>134555912
>>
>>134555778
He preached equality constantly. Are you saying he isn't?
And yeah, schools/universities shouldn't be ideological, Churches should be consistent and not being a diarrea like it is now.
>>
Atheist here. There's no hope of me adopting a religion in my 30's, but I've come to solidly support Christianity. Long time atheist friends of mine have bent over backwards to defend islam. I don't see how you can objectively look at both religions and not support Christianity. It's not logical. This post is correct that there are less atheists. You're going to have one or the other. I have picked my side.
>>
File: 1477022812243.png (381KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1477022812243.png
381KB, 680x680px
>>134555778
He was speaking about the bastardized P*otestant Christianity in the USA which resembles nothing from the real Christianity.

Nice try though.
>>
>>134556009
I'm not gay though, as by natural morals faggotry is a no-no
>>
>>134556107
That is not how you write on p.o.l, my fellow 4channer

let me help you

Atheist here.

There's no hope of me adopting a religion in my 30's, but I've come to solidly support Christianity.

Long time atheist friends of mine have bent over backwards to defend islam.

I don't see how you can objectively look at both religions and not support Christianity.

It's not logical.

This post is correct that there are less atheists.

You're going to have one or the other.

I have picked my side.
>>
File: 1468977001148.png (378KB, 440x442px) Image search: [Google]
1468977001148.png
378KB, 440x442px
>>134556011
>He preached equality constantly
So quote Him, nigger. Galatians 3:28 is about the capability of salvation through Christ, and has no bearing on the earth.
>>
>>134556169
naturalistic fallacy
>>
>>134530640
I was going to say I'm glad but unfortunately this is definitely the reason for it, so I'm not
>>
>>134556248
Natural instincts are a thing
>>
>>134556212
I read Bible once dude, I don't remember every quote like you cultists do.
>>
File: 1477440789183.jpg (89KB, 650x603px) Image search: [Google]
1477440789183.jpg
89KB, 650x603px
>>134556212
>christcuck redneck needs others to quote his own holy book for him

you're the first christcuck I've seen that didn't know Jesus preached equality and nonsensical shit like rich people not getting into heaven. Literally a socialist.
>>
File: weak.jpg (161KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
weak.jpg
161KB, 607x608px
>>134556341
So you have no argument. Glad we cleared that up, lad.
>>
>>134556309

Yeah and using them for a moral argument is a fallacy you cunt. Faggotry occurs among some animals so your argument doesn't even make sense.

I guess rape is natural so that's OK too right, fuckin christcuck retard.
>>
File: about_jesus.png (656KB, 1288x1732px) Image search: [Google]
about_jesus.png
656KB, 1288x1732px
>>134532420
>>
File: 1393863012909.gif (2MB, 439x288px) Image search: [Google]
1393863012909.gif
2MB, 439x288px
>>134556473
Continuing the tradition of your barbarian pagan retard ancestors who turned the peaceful sandnigger religion of christ into a violent abomination celebrating everything he was against

Lol
>>
>>134553858
Now you speak sense. Read my posts back. I'm not endorsing Christianity at the expense of all else, but espousing the importance of religion.
You say "a reason": I say purpose.
Yes, man creates reasons. He codifies them as religions.
You say it's unnecessary. On the contrary, I say we can't survive without it. Moreover, a civilisation requires more than purposeful individuals: It requires a common purpose and a moral code. Atheism can provide neither.

I haven't invented this problem. it's a problem known to atheists, hence 'humanism' - an attempt to solve the morality issue but still lacking all important purpose.
Don't confuse me with someone else. I take Nietchze's line of thought - atheist intellect idiots have become dogmatically hostile towards the very system that underpins civilisation itself. They want to tear it down without having any honest objective understanding of what is at its essence and offer nothing to replace it with except hope and blind faith in 'humanity'.
There's no such thing as humanity in the scientific lexicon. That term has no empirical meaning. That's a spiritual term. Religious even.
Like the fag above who thinks we're born knowing the difference between good and evil, whatever they are...
Atheists who think like this may as well be praying for the rapture. Human beings are domesticated apex-predators. Right now, religion does the domesticating while atheism just throws shit at the windows.
>>
Eventually you will find out that your "God" is false.
>>
>>134556535

You forgot to press enter twice after the first period.

Let me help you with that.

Yeah and using them for a moral argument is a fallacy you cunt.

Faggotry occurs among some animals so your argument doesn't even make sense.

I guess rape is natural so that's OK too right, fuckin christcuck retard.
>>
>>134556535
Humans feel repugnancy naturally towards homosexuality even when they desire it, this is why faggots hate themselves and are such mental cases,
>>
>>134530369
This wouldn't have anything to do with Muslims having 20 kids and moving to the west for gibs would it?

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/10/26/germany-muslim-migrant-four-wives-23-children-receives-390000-year-benefits/
>>
>>134530369
>atheism
>religion
Such is Britbong sharia education.
>>
File: 1445299278167.png (231KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
1445299278167.png
231KB, 678x678px
>>134556535
>>134556629
Your lies will not turn into children, lad. My seed has a future and yours does not.
>>
>>134556633

Check out this faggot.

This fag doesn't know about paragraphs at all.

Let me fix this mess.

Now you speak sense.

Read my posts back.

I'm not endorsing Christianity at the expense of all else, but espousing the importance of religion.

You say "a reason": I say purpose.

Yes, man creates reasons.

He codifies them as religions.

You say it's unnecessary.

On the contrary, I say we can't survive without it.

Moreover, a civilisation requires more than purposeful individuals:

It requires a common purpose and a moral code.

Atheism can provide neither.

I haven't invented this problem.

it's a problem known to atheists, hence 'humanism' - an attempt to solve the morality issue but still lacking all important purpose.

Don't confuse me with someone else.

I take Nietchze's line of thought - atheist intellect idiots have become dogmatically hostile towards the very system that underpins civilisation itself.

They want to tear it down without having any honest objective understanding of what is at its essence and offer nothing to replace it with except hope and blind faith in 'humanity'.

There's no such thing as humanity in the scientific lexicon.

That term has no empirical meaning.

That's a spiritual term.

Religious even.

Like the fag above who thinks we're born knowing the difference between good and evil, whatever they are...

Atheists who think like this may as well be praying for the rapture. Human beings are domesticated apex-predators. Right now, religion does the domesticating while atheism just throws shit at the windows.
>>
File: 1476931830757.jpg (14KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1476931830757.jpg
14KB, 306x306px
>>134556724
>le semi-ironic argument that you know is nonsensical after having your stupidity called out to cover up the sting of getting rekt

Classic
>>
>>134554510
That is terrifying ascientific and quasi-religious thinking. What possible basis can you give for that line of magical thinking? Your gut?
You lack education. You can fix that. It doesn't make you stupid but not correcting it will.
>>
>>134556749
Well, they certainly deny the existence of God from a scientific perspective, which is ultimately based essentially on the faith that God does not exist.
>>
File: 1480314607097.jpg (24KB, 456x384px) Image search: [Google]
1480314607097.jpg
24KB, 456x384px
>>134556765
Enjoy burning in Hell for following a bastardized and fake Christianity. Jesus would be so disappointed in you.
>>
>>134556984

That is terrifying ascientific and quasi-religious thinking.

What possible basis can you give for that line of magical thinking?

Your gut?

You lack education.

You can fix that.

It doesn't make you stupid but not correcting it will.
>>
>>134556906
Humans have a natural instinctual moral inclination that needs no religion because God is real.
Since your dune goat fucking god is inexistent you have your morals written in a book and you have to learn them.

>>134556984
Just because you don't believe God isn't going to go away, faggot.
>>
>>134557034
Repent and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you may see Heaven. Otherwise you will suffer an eternity in hell for worshiping a pedophile warlord.
>>
>>134557065

>>134556906

Humans have a natural instinctual moral inclination that needs no religion because God is real.

Since your dune goat fucking god is inexistent you have your morals written in a book and you have to learn them.

>>134556984

Just because you don't believe God isn't going to go away, faggot.
>>
File: 1386042406278.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
1386042406278.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>>134557065
Not only is Islam superior to Christianity in every way, but it's proven simply by how we easily conquer your lands, take your women, convert your people and buy up your businesses and land.

You're fucked, and it's because you mocked God with your joke of a "religion".
>>
File: 1379359581850.jpg (900KB, 1300x2496px) Image search: [Google]
1379359581850.jpg
900KB, 1300x2496px
>>134557124
Sorry, I believe in Tawhid. You know, the whole point of monotheism?

Keep on with your batshit insane "trinitarian" heresies that have zero logic behind them. Fucking polytheist scum.
>>
>>134557314

Sorry, I believe in Tawhid.

You know, the whole point of monotheism?

Keep on with your batshit insane "trinitarian" heresies that have zero logic behind them.

Fucking polytheist scum.
>>
>>134557228
Islam and christianity are goat fucking lies that only people who lack teeth believe.
>>
>>134556837
Back to stormfront you filthy socialist. Laws provide conduct framework not religion. Look up dworkin and HLA hart
>>
>>134557424
You're either a degenerate atheist or a LARPing fag who believes in Odin or some shit.
>>
>>134557314
You will regret following a sick perverted cult. Mohammed met SATAN in the cave. The bible even predicts that someone will meet Satan in a cave. And Mohammed did it.

How can any sane person follow a man like Muhammad who:
(1) let young boys watch him clean his private parts (Bukhari 1:4:152)?
(2) sucked the tongue of a boy (Musnad Ahmad 16245)?
(3) dressed up in little girl's clothes and women's clothes (Bukhari 2442)?
(4) slept with or had sex with a dead female body in a coffin or grave (Kanz al Ummal 34424)?
(5) was a pedophile (Bukhari: 5:58:234, 236; 7:62:64, 65, 88)?
(6) said to consume house flies (Bukhari: Vol. 4, Bk. 54, No. 537)?
(7) commanded to drink camel urine (Bukhari: Vol. 8, Bk. 82, No. 79)?
(8) admitted to having a devil (Muslim: Ch.14, Bk. 39, No. 6759)?
(9) confessed to being demon possessed (Ishaq: 106)?
(10) told false revelations (Tabari VI: 107, 110; Ishaq: 166)?
(11) encouraged adherents to lie and break oaths (Ishaq: 365; Tabari VII: 94; cf. Ishaq: 519; Bukhari: Vol. 7, Bk. 67, No. 427)?
(12) or sex with animals (Abu Dawud 38:4450)?
>>
>>134557314
When the time comes, we will send you to where you should be.
>>
>>134557531

Back to stormfront you filthy socialist.

Laws provide conduct framework not religion.

Look up dworkin and HLA hart
>>
>>134557554
You will regret following a sick perverted cult.

Mohammed met SATAN in the cave.

The bible even predicts that someone will meet Satan in a cave.

And Mohammed did it.

How can any sane person follow a man like Muhammad who:

(1) let young boys watch him clean his private parts (Bukhari 1:4:152)?

(2) sucked the tongue of a boy (Musnad Ahmad 16245)?

(3) dressed up in little girl's clothes and women's clothes (Bukhari 2442)?

(4) slept with or had sex with a dead female body in a coffin or grave (Kanz al Ummal 34424)?

(5) was a pedophile (Bukhari: 5:58:234, 236; 7:62:64, 65, 88)?

(6) said to consume house flies (Bukhari: Vol. 4, Bk. 54, No. 537)?

(7) commanded to drink camel urine (Bukhari: Vol. 8, Bk. 82, No. 79)?

(8) admitted to having a devil (Muslim: Ch.14, Bk. 39, No. 6759)?

(9) confessed to being demon possessed (Ishaq: 106)?

(10) told false revelations (Tabari VI: 107, 110; Ishaq: 166)?

(11) encouraged adherents to lie and break oaths (Ishaq: 365; Tabari VII: 94; cf. Ishaq: 519; Bukhari: Vol. 7, Bk. 67, No. 427)?

(12) or sex with animals (Abu Dawud 38:4450)?
>>
>>134557554
>Christcuck retard quotes Hadiths like it means anything to a real Muslim and not a brainwashed Sunnah obsessed idiot

Are you wealthy at all? Do you aspire to it? Well Jesus said you're going to Hell. Your fake Jesus is a moron.
>>
>>134556837
Go back to plebbit if you want paragraphs you annoying newfriend cunt.
>>
>>134557536
I believe in the true God whom is manifest, not in some larping religion of the desert.
>>
>>134557755

sounds

someone

is

reddit-phobic

u

mad

bro

?
>>
File: 1475195455546.png (66KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475195455546.png
66KB, 554x400px
>>134557559

Yeah, balls deep in your mothers and daughters pussies while you cry about being a virgin like the rest of your NEET generation.
>>
>>134557735
BELIEVE ON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AND THOU MAYEST!

If you follow Mohammed and Islamic teachings, YOU WILL GO TO HELL, because even Islam teaches that you sick fucks can not fulfill his word.

YOU DO NOT HAVE A SAVIOR!
>>
>>134557876

Are you wealthy? Do you aspire to it?
>>
>>134557876
Neither do you, your religion is as false as the religion of the moor, and you are equally moorish for believing jewish fairytales.
>>
>>134557979
There's nothing jewish about Islam.
>>
>>134558032

there is

literally nothing

jewish

ab

o

u

t

Is

lam

>>
>>134557927
Admit that you're a sinner and turn to the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved. Believe that he died on the cross for your sins, was buried and rose again. That's it!

You can go to heaven because Jesus died for your sins. Will you accept his gift of salvation?
>>
>>134558032
There's something jewish and something moorish, you cannot go worse.
>>
>>134557165
God and science aren't inimical, faggot. I am not an atheist, as you'd know if you'd read the fucking thread. I just happened to address the thread from an evolutionary science perspective rather than from a theological one. Some of us can do that and read the gospels in Greek. Now get fucked.
>>
>>134558305

God and science aren't inimical, faggot.

I am not an atheist, as you'd know if you'd read the fucking thread.

I just happened to address the thread from an evolutionary science perspective rather than from a theological one.

Some of us can do that and read the gospels in Greek.

Now get fucked.
>>
File: 1498397484299.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498397484299.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>>134556633
>Now you speak sense
Wew, that's kinda mean. I said in an erlier post that I'm not an atheist. I agree that atheism is bad and that it destroys humans and civilizations, but I believe Christianity is also bad and not the solution. There are better religions that could have taken Christianity's place and they would have done a better job.
>>
>>134558447

>Now you speak sense

Wew, that's kinda mean.

I said in an erlier post that I'm not an atheist.

I agree that atheism is bad and that it destroys humans and civilizations, but I believe Christianity is also bad and not the solution.

There are better religions that could have taken Christianity's place and they would have done a better job.
>>
>>134558575
Take your meds for the autism.
>>
>>134558639

Shareblue pays

me 0.02 dollars

for every

time I

press enter

I need

more posts

to buy

my meds

, sir

>>
File: 1465672922320.jpg (152KB, 627x885px) Image search: [Google]
1465672922320.jpg
152KB, 627x885px
>>134558800
Here, have a picture of a trap. Now you're not the only faggot in this thread.
>>
>>134558968

Here, have a picture of a trap.

Now you're not the only faggot in this thread.
Thread posts: 345
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.