[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/GjpI6tmIQco FUUUUUUUCCCCK WHY DID YOU LET THIS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 394029384.jpg (184KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
394029384.jpg
184KB, 665x662px
https://youtu.be/GjpI6tmIQco

FUUUUUUUCCCCK
WHY DID YOU LET THIS HAPPEN /POL/ WHY
>>
File: feelinginthedark.png (43KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
feelinginthedark.png
43KB, 400x400px
>>134527282
Sleep tight sweet prince you will be missed
>>
>>134527282
Europe deserves this. They put leftist in charge. And this is the result. Get your popcorn and watch them completely fall.
>>
>>134527282
read the unabomber's manifesto. A smarter person than yourself, worried about times to come. Worried about a future so advanced that man would lose control. You guys are focusing on the wrong things.
>>
>>134529007
Degen burger slave goyim can't refute me

Truth is, there's no nation as indoctrinated, enslaved, fucked, cucked and degenerated more than the Ameritard Burgers.

> slave footsoldiers of Israel
> 10 million bux a day to Israel
> if you talk against Israel in the US your career is probably over
> if you mention anything about jews, even backed by 500000000 million petabytes of scientific and mathematic citations, you are done with, buried, (((antisemite))) blackballed from life
> get dead in Israel wars and be proud about "muh freedom"
> get your dollars printed by - literally - jew private company
> get transgender bathrooms everywhere
> get niggers
> get spics
> get gooks
> mudslimes coming soon, icing on the cake

Literally, unironically, there's no greater slave state than Jew.S.A. and if there was ever a colossal example of prime vassal state, prime proxy state, that would be it.

Get fucked, burger faggots, your memes and "literally who" shit won't change the facts, if I were you I would kill myself.

Reminder you're a property of a jew everytime you go to take a piss, your dick mutilated forever, to be in the glorious desert scum religion club of mutilated dicks.

> muzzies
> disgusting slithering subhuman anthropomorphic rats (coloquially known as "jews")
> burgers

KYS.
>>
File: 1498568789.png (262KB, 680x661px) Image search: [Google]
1498568789.png
262KB, 680x661px
>>134527282
>omg the world is ending!
>why can't we go back to how it used to be?
literally every little niglet has been saying this since the days of homer

stop being a drama queen. the world is in a constant state of perpetual change. No matter what you do, you will never go back to how it used to be. You can only help forge a new path for humanity. Of course you're a NEET posting frogs on an anime forum like me. You'll have no impact on history and your memory and name will be unspoken and lost to time, like countless others before you.
>>
>>134529007
after american intervention, all of europe's current problems stem from you yanks
>>
File: IMG_5047.jpg (116KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5047.jpg
116KB, 540x540px
>>134527282
Goodnight old friend. We'll carry on with your memory, hoping for a day where we can see you again.
>>
>>134527282
>
Ten film wideo jest niedostępny w Twoim kraju.

Przepraszamy za usterki.
>>
>>134529803
Fuck up shit skin
>>
>>134530103
t. ahmed
>>
>>134529803

You have to go back.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.