[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miss me yet? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Kq yLi8UFxw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 4518170.jpg (22KB, 455x275px) Image search: [Google]
4518170.jpg
22KB, 455x275px
Miss me yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KqyLi8UFxw
>>
>>134526109
He was a really cool guy but god was that an awful administration
>>
>>134526109
its because of Dubyas Shitty Presidency that America got that nigger Obongo for 8 years. Dubya was GOPs Jimmy Carter, and dems profited of this and tried to sell Obongo as the Dem Reagan. this piece of Shit Dubya sent MILLIONS of Americans to their Deaths in Afghanistan and Iraq for Israel, and the big fuckup in Iraq caused ISIS to be born. no thanks, im happy enough with Trump, since Trump stopped CIA from funding ISIS. (which Bush created because of Iraq fuckup)
>>
File: BarackObama.jpg (147KB, 444x600px) Image search: [Google]
BarackObama.jpg
147KB, 444x600px
>>134526109
Miss ME yet?
>>
>>134526109
Can you imagine video compilations of drumpfisms in a few years? He's gonna make dubya look like a god damn genius
>>
File: 1m0t31.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1m0t31.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>
>>134526109
No you Hillary-supporting traitor
>>
>>134526109
nah, I missed you for 8 years of obama though
>>
I miss two middle eastern wars .
>>
>>134527991
spotted the nigger
>>
>>134527991
This.
>>
>>134528033
Obama was needed for trump to be elected. We needed the major fuck up of obama for the pendulum to swing the other way.
>>
>>134527740
I fucking hate W just as much as the next guy, but for accuracy's sake MILLIONS of Americans didn't die in Iraq and Afghanistan. In fact, not even 10,000 did, most casualties were indigenous. Dubya did probably fuck the GOP for most of the former half of the 21st century though.
>>
>>134526109
https://youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps
>>
>>134527740

> Dubya was GOPs Jimmy Carter

Take that back, motherfucker.
>>
>>134531949
ok maybe i was Innacurate saying MILLIONS of Americans died. but still, American Blood was spilled because Dubya listened to orders from Rabbis in israel telling him to invade Iraq and Afghanistan. and yes lots of Sandniggers died but thats not a bad thing because fuck Sandniggers with their Shitslam. (Sandniggers are semites just like jews)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.