[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that redpilled feel when you realize white nationalism is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: 1495690801836.png (126KB, 800x769px) Image search: [Google]
1495690801836.png
126KB, 800x769px
>that redpilled feel when you realize white nationalism is the right wing version of LGBT
>that redpilled feel when you're above the narcissism of identity politics
>>
File: Shop.jpg (241KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Shop.jpg
241KB, 957x1024px
>>134522336
>>
File: suicide pepe.jpg (30KB, 369x292px) Image search: [Google]
suicide pepe.jpg
30KB, 369x292px
>>134522336
I'm an Italian/Jew monrel, so I literally can't even into identity politics. I was a borderline white nationalist before I realized that they don't want me and would throw me under the bus if I tried to help them.
>>
You're a retard or a shill or shareblue or something. Probably just retarded though
>>
The shilling and kikery on this site is so pathetic.
>>
>>134522807
Not true. There were some high ranking SS Jews. It's all about being on board. The SS even have a Muslim division.

Watch the greater story never told. You'll get it one day
>>
>>134522901
it's people confounded by the postmodern world scrambling for a tribe that allows them the moral highground and a status of special snowflakedom

and it's all being fed by the globalists because they want your private property and want you as cannon fodder for their wars.

for Progress! for the White Race! for THE GLOBAL ELITES
>>
File: DEGENERACY.jpg (759KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
DEGENERACY.jpg
759KB, 864x864px
>>134522336
SAGE this homo-lover shit
>>
>>134523014
I get mixed responses from people, but I don't think you're in the majority opinion here. Not that I'd really expect any sympathy from a white identitarian movement, especially since a lot of them seem to be focused on doubling down on the Jews this time no matter how BASED they may seem to be. Don't really blame ya though, it just sucks because I've always really considered myself white first and foremost.
>>
>>134522336
Trad is the ultimate redpill, you realise the most important thing is a unified culture and discipline above it all, everything else is secondary
>>
>>134523255
>implying
nice reading comprehension you idpol bootlicking cuck
>>
>>134522336
it's true. ID politics is just the right wing sjw
>>
>>134523389
Before you talk shit to me get that black dick ff your mouth
>>
File: 1500280130895.jpg (30KB, 480x449px) Image search: [Google]
1500280130895.jpg
30KB, 480x449px
>>134523335
It's true. Misinformed and retarded white wing nationalists think it's about race. It never was..it was against degeneracy.. and fixing the economy. The anti Jew sentiment came around because they fucked the economy in Germany when they were running the banks and then forced the US in to war with a deal to secure Israel.. literally the Jews did WW1 and WW2.. for those reasons.

Hitler just wanted to unite Europe for the better and remove the degenerate filth that the Jews were also pushing in movies and media at the time.

Hitler was right all along.

Watch that doc for starters

The greatest story never told
>>
>>134523389
>idpol bootlicking
Could you be anymore /leftypol/? What sense does it make to discourage white people from working to politically advance themselves if they're being semi-successfully targeted from lefty idpol zealots?
>>
>>134522336
Fuck off Cody, surprised you could even spell any of that right.
>>
File: 1500370973846.jpg (15KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
1500370973846.jpg
15KB, 520x390px
>>134523755
it's sleight of hand, a distraction that plays on the vanity of the masses while the globalists continue to build their new world order.

>>134523940
that's Cigar to you
>>
on one level, the white nationalists are correct. the gaming of our demographics is a scheme to game our democracy (hence the prefixes)

they are also correct about the general awfulness of nonwhites. let's be absolutely clear that there is a problem.

but it's a lazy answer to propose we just get rid of the nonwhites, and also Good Luck With That.

the real answer is to strip democracy of all of its authority. that is the root of leftist immigration schemes. nonwhites vote for leftists, so leftists import nonwhites.

in the meantime, we should allow legitimate sales of ALL drugs and eliminate the black market. if the market share for cocaine and heroin is dominated by legal businesses, there will be no income for niggers and MS13. also it will end the brutal reign of mexican cartels and end the flow of mexicans from these deadly regions.

we should also stop supporting ISIS's war against the Syrian government, and all other violent regime change plans. half a million Syrians returned to Syria in the wake of increased peace in the country. if we stop fucking up the region, they'll stop coming and some might go back.
>>
>>134524023
Just because their ruse is working doesn't make their decidedly anti-white policies and projects any less real. Settling white people down by demonstrating a clear future for them would present the globalists with the greatest opposition - simply telling white people to turn the other cheek while this goes down will do jack shit to stop the infighting.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.