[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you really blame people for wanting to leave their shitty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1496429218908.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1496429218908.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
Can you really blame people for wanting to leave their shitty countries?

Getting a third world shithole even close to a Western country would require many generations of people working tirelessly and perfectly. Would you waste your life just for the chance that your line past your children can get a chance to live a life half as prosperous compared to moving to a better country?
>>
>>134514414
I don't blame them.

It doesn't make us less full, fuck off.
>>
>>134514414

No, but I can blame them for not going to a country that they'll assimilate to.
>>
>>134514414
Then in turn enough of them have come it turns this country into shit, just like the ones they fled from. So yeah I despise them.
>>
>>134514414
Illegals need to go back to their country of origin and fix the problems. Venezuela is doing this.
>>
>>134514414
>Can you really blame people for wanting to leave their shitty countries?

Can you really blame us for not wanting them to bring their shit country with them?
>>
>>134515033
Can you not read? "Fixing" a country with no support from the outside can take decades to centuries, all while you and your family line live in shit. That's an inhuman amount of selflessness that's required from everyone in that country for many, many years.

>>134515069
>>134514482
What if they do assimilate?
>>
>>134515471
They aren't, lets not deal in what ifs, they are imposing their culture and seeking to replace ours when they become numerous enough to do so, and in Europe they made it criminal to even question it.
>>
>>134515471
>What if they do assimilate?

If they go through the proper immigration procedures, then the potential damage would be limited....

But the current flotilla of muslim "Refugees" don't want to assimilate into our culture, they want to undermine it and ASSIMILATE it into theirs.
>>
>>134515619
>>134516143
If that were true then New York City wouldn't even resemble America, yet the worst we have is Chinatown.
>>
File: well well well.jpg (855KB, 1946x682px) Image search: [Google]
well well well.jpg
855KB, 1946x682px
>>134516466
>If that were true then New York City wouldn't even resemble America

Why?

Because we have immigration controls?

Oh, wait, I see what you are getting at....

(pic related)

Man, that's some strange shit right there....
>>
Yes I blame them, they ruin my quality of life.
Want to see Dr? Cant for ages because loads of wogs moved in.
Want housing for my kids?
Want less people in the country?
>>
>>134515471
Mexico needs to protest ZOG out of their countries. Guatemala kicked out some Jews a few years ago. It can be done if the people try. If the illegals would work as hard to take back their countries from ZOG as they work in America for money, they'd be free by now.

Soon the Judens will be kicked out of America and soon after that the non-whites will be next.

Remember that British politician that said those from Africans need to get the banks off their backs in their countries? That is the solution.
>>
>>134514414
No.
I can blame our countries for wanting to let em in tho
>>
>>134514414
It's not about "blaming others", mate.
it's about protecting yourself and your closes ones.

You can't really ""blame"" a nigger from wanting your stuff.
But if he puts his foot inside your home, you'll drop him.
For you, for your family, for your property.
>>
>>134515471
>"Fixing" a country with no support from the outside can take decades to centuries
>That's an inhuman
We did it for millenniums, they'll be fine, you bleeding heart cunt.
>>
>>134514414

Yes, I absolutely can, when they bring the same attitude, religion, and barbarism that made their countries shit to start with to my back yard.

I absolutely can blame them. If they want to change, let SOME of them in, but for the most part, no, fuck you, stay home.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.