[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have the Jews really fucked up women this much? >BonusHoleBottom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170721-213621.png (618KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170721-213621.png
618KB, 1080x1920px
Have the Jews really fucked up women this much?

>BonusHoleBottom
>21 year old FTM transsexual who loves to bottom and doesn't do anal
>wanting to become a man to have sex with men using your vagina
>not wanting to be an attractive women who can get more men and better qualcity men with the same vagina
>>
21 and already going to die alone

shiet even us on 4chan have better prospects
>>
>>134509747
>FtM
>pre-op
>loves to be a "bottom"
>hates anal
>loves to be a "bottom"
>FtM
>pre-op
>hates anal
>loves to be a "bottom"
I don't...I don't know what the fucks going on guys. WTF does she want? This makes zero fucking sense. If she wants to get fucked in her vagina why doesn't she just ask men to fuck her in her vagina! This has got to be peak degeneracy. A woman asking gay men to fuck her in her vagina and pretend its her ass, what. the. fuck!
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 900x879px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 900x879px
>>134509747
>>
>>134510542
Zir Is a femme female to male non-binary trans male you retard. Why is this so hard to undeestand? You can memorize 1000 Pokemon but you can't remember a couple hundred genders?
>>
>>134510542
She's a tomboy that wants sjw cred.
>>
dont do anal is just keyword for rape my ass
>>
>>134510542
I asked her this in a slightly more high brow way and she basically said "I like it in "the front" and it's my body and my choice"

My body, my choice sounds suspiciously feminist to me.
>>
>>134509747
if you look at clist in the FTM section it's just this over and over... and because the hormones they take to become manly make them hyper horny they are just super slutting it up talking all sorts of nasty stuff about wanting to be fucked.... but they think they want to be men? if the drugs you are taking to give you a beard also make you want to preform your natural sexual function even more? maybe there's a problem here.... stupid psychos will get STDs and be depressed the rest of their lives
>>
>>134510542
I agree what the fuck. This tranny I knew asked a couple of my friends if they were gay. What kind of mental gymnastics do you do to think that a gay dude would want to fuck a girl.
>>
>>134510942
I don't know the tranny I knew wasn't even on hormones yet but she was doing this shit
>>
>>134510942
clist is Craigslist? And Craigslist has a ftm section? This is news to me.
>>
>>134511070
a male tranny? yea guys are automatically more prone to be horn dogs even if they wear a dress. this is different... these girls are totally revved up on drugs they are totally not used to. so they act out like a guy would except sort of worse because they have no experience and apparently no sense of shame or even scope...

i used to find it hard to believe that women were truly really different from men in how they think but the more i see the more i agree most women are just children.
>>
>>134511320
well the t4m section if you just put FTM into the search it will return all the crazy chicks on HRT who suddenly wanna get into a gangbang or go to a disgusting fucking sex booth...
>>
>>134511345
no girl wanting to be a dude
>>
>>134509747
>tfw you'll soon have to install grindr to fuck biological women

The rabbit hole only goes deeper each day
>>
File: 1344999204436.gif (489KB, 248x212px) Image search: [Google]
1344999204436.gif
489KB, 248x212px
>>134510942
>it's just this over and over...
>there are more of them
>this is a thing with FtM
I think i'm done, this has just broke me. Why don't they just get fucked in the vagina? I don't get it, if they hate anal but love to bottom just

jsut fuck it im done
I want off the ride
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.