[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /pol feel about cannabis >be me >smoke 2-3 times

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: doggo.png (238KB, 390x270px)
doggo.png
238KB, 390x270px
How does /pol feel about cannabis

>be me
>smoke 2-3 times a week
>only at night
>exercise and eat well
>graduated high school a year early with a 3.9 and whatever bullshit honors the cucked school system gave me
>have females in my life
>good job and in uni for a masters in pharma
>happy with life
>lurk here but I hide my powerlevel

To me it seems that only the weak minded and niggers let a minor drug like cannabis affect their lives
>>
It should be legal but if you voted for trump lol kinda fucked yourself over there. Enjoy your prison sentence for growing plants.
>>
It's the caffeine of psychedelics... Caffeine isn't meth but obviously weed isn't DMT or LSD. How often do you drink coffee? Obviously not at night, but no one should give a fuck if they drink lots in the morning.

Also, never really reveal your power level, let it be like a wild animal people only suspect exists but really have no proof of.
>>
>>134501467
I think trump was the lesser of the evils, he may be a dumbass but he's doing some things I like and he's not hillary.

It should, I don't grow or keep over the misdemeanor amount for my state so I don't get locked up with the din du nuffins
>>
>>134501635
Done acid a few times, it changed my life for the better every time. It's just too intense and it takes too much time to recover from to be a normal thing. Additionally I test that shit so I don't get some research chems.
>>
I'm pretty libertarian so I think all drugs should be legal.
>>
Legalize all drugs that have been proven to be helpful. Such as LSD and Weed.
>>
File: hemp-chart.jpg (948KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
hemp-chart.jpg
948KB, 2048x2048px
>>134501367
>>
>>134501920
I suspect acid only feels like a hard drug, it's definitely intermediary between it and other's.

>>134501977
Some drugs promote aggression, there should never be any hard fast rules to anything and the answer should always be "some, but as much as society will let us get away with."

Weed is a psychedelic and what's interesting are the lies ex users believe about it to keep it illegal, then when they get cancer it's a help help I feel like shit on chemo. So now you want it legal, cool.

Boomers aren't all bad but here they're the only enemy.

>>134502140
No it's boomers, those corporations would just buy all the marijuana stocks and start selling if it hurts profits.

It's just boomers.

Also, radfem is just single gen x women. You're welcome!
>>
>>134501758
Did Hillary have any intention of legalizing weed?
>>
>>134502140
I already know this , honestly it's sad. I vote republican, but I don't like social conservatism in politics, I couldn't care less if trannies are sterilizing themselves, its a good thing to prevent them from reproducing. However, I have my own values. I don't understand how there's no candidates I've that agree that everyone has equality under law but is entitled to nothing.
>>
Weed smokers are trash.

20 lashes for weed possession and forced labour until detoxed.

Hang the dealers.
>>
>>134502658
When Bernie went all woodstock she changed her platform, but i doubt she'd actually do it. She's a lying shill and puppet.
>>
>>134502658
The left are very obvious here too.

They'll say they want to legalise weed, but after they've used that reason to get votes (which isn't a single issue voter issue they can ignore, it's voting for libertarianism in general), then they promptly backflip and reuse it again next election.

It'll take some right libertarians to just legalise and tax.
>>
>>134502785
Surprised your boat didn't sink on the way to Sicily Mohamad
>>
>>134502785
Let me guess, your ok with alcohol use though? Which is worse for you and society on pretty much every conceivable level.
>>
legalise it, I personally don't like it. Makes me feel stupid and not in a way that ketamine does. More on an uppers guy anyway
>>
>>134503156
What do you do normally? Tried adderall once and I didn't enjoy it, although I drink coffee occasionally. But that's weak shit.
>>
File: fuck tha police.jpg (44KB, 500x375px)
fuck tha police.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
>>134501635
I do the opposite. I say the much outrageous shit. Trying to get on top of all the watch lists lol.
>>
>>134502007
Both cure me of my epilepsy.
>>
i don't really give a fuck anymore whether it's legal or illegal or decriminalized etc since everyone already smokes it anyway, but stoners are human garbage.
>>
>>134503923
I don't understand how people or why people smoke all day. I feel like shit if I do it during the day. Also all the times I smoked too much the high diminishes quite a bit.
>>
>>134503445
You're a poor libertarian to be honest, only because minimalism and non coercion are very libertarian principles
>>
>>134504321
How much USD dose a gram go for in kargrooland
>>
>>134504567
*does
>>
>>134501367
At MWU-CPG pharmacy school they told me they do tests as needed.. .like if you go on a certain rotation and that place wants you to be tested but virtually all potential internship employers will require one. If a professional student is regularly partaking, that practice should stop immediately. IMO, it's not a question of right v. wrong or legal v. illegal, but one of professional responsibility and accountability - especially in pharmacy. Do NOT take illegal drugs and pursue a professional career –they cannot coexist. It will ruin you, and bring dishonor to the profession.

During your fourth year when you begin clinical externships, you will be working in direct patient care at a healthcare facility somewhere. They will probably require you as an extern to submit to the dreaded pre-employment drug screen. Whatever you do, don't test positive for anything illegal.
>>
File: IMG_1105.png (796KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1105.png
796KB, 466x700px
>>134501367
Psychoactive drugs are for niggers, spics, and other degenerate subhuman trash. It doesn't matter if you can live a normal and even successful life while using substances, subjecting yourself to a degrading chemical high is the ultimate mental degeneracy. If you need shit like alcohol, weed, or other drugs to "help you unwind/relax/relieve stress", "have some fun", or solve whatever bullshit "problems" you have, you should find a non-chemical way of doing so, instead of poisoning your body and mind with perception-altering substances. Users and dealers of anything more than caffeine should be rounded up and shot.
>>
>>134501367
30 yo here. You are literally on the life path of one of my good friends, who lives a great life. Best of luck.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (102KB, 736x1113px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
102KB, 736x1113px
>>134505571
>Users and dealers of anything more than caffeine should be rounded up and shot.
ooo2edgy
>>
>>134501367
>>134501467
>>134501977
>>134502007
saw a thread on /b/ of some guy who let another guy fuck him in the ass for drug money by chance was it one of you guys who posted it
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.