[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you not living in or planning on living in glorious Montana,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0070.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0070.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Why are you not living in or planning on living in glorious Montana, /pol/?

>literal white paradise
>the FEW shitskins we have stay in line
>muh guns
>muh nature
>burgeoning tech industry
>elected Greg "spike a kike" Gianforte

Seriously, why are you not bringing your skills and genes to the last bastion of white civilization in North America?

>pic related
>my backyard
>>
Sorry for upside-down picture.
>>
you guys are getting good at this.

it's a slide thread for anyone unaware. duck below OP's nose as you exit the room, he'll sue you if you lose an eye
>>
>>134498586
Fuck off we're full
>>
>>134498877
Your ass is full of nigger dick, sisy.
>>
>>134498823
Wtf am I sliding, you autistic mongrel?
>>
>>134498586
>Montana

Nigger, that's clearly Australia. Fuck your proxy shitposter.
>>
>>134498586
Would love to come, brother.

Unfortunately I'm now 31 with no skills after having only recently awakened to the hell that was my life.

Plan on going the old helium route this March for my 32nd birthday.
>>
>>134499356
Fuck you for making me kek.
>>
>>134498586
Wyoming has all of that + low taxes.
>>
That's Australia u fag. Take off ur proxy u emufucker
>>
>>134498586
No. there is nothing up here it's a frozen hellhole and full of reservations and drunk Indians were full
>>
>>134498586
is Montana in Australia
>>
>>134498586
You posting a specific job? You have a house you're trying to sell?

No?

Oh, then you're just a fucking shilltard. Who's paying you? Trump should have you executed.
>>
>>134498586
Same here bro, moving there next month with my whole family, my mother's been sick for a little while and she needs some fresh air, we are conservative hispanics (salvadorans) so i think we'll fit just right
>>
>>134500250
Take a class in wind energy. Go to any technical university or one of a dozen schools that specialize in energy certificates, take a 6 month basic course or a one year full course, and get in board with one of the faster growing industries in the country that's applicable pretty much anywhere. Pays decent, too, even at starter levels.
>>
>>134498586
>burgeoning tech industry
won't be a white paradise for long, soon you'll be choc full of libs, then chock full of shitskins
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.