[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /pol/, So I just moved into an apartment in Aurora, CO and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 31138.jpg (194KB, 1125x602px) Image search: [Google]
31138.jpg
194KB, 1125x602px
Hey /pol/,
So I just moved into an apartment in Aurora, CO and finished unpacking and settled in. Been here about 1 week now and I was home today browsing /pol/ on the comp when I hear a knock at the door. I ignored it since I don't know anyone here. 25 minutes later I hear a knock on my patio glass sliding door and then look on my security system and discover it's some dindu girl in the back. I am kinda freaking out wondering what she wanted and why she was so persistent in trying to get ahold of someone inside my place. Was she seeing if anyone was home so she could break in? Was she gonna ask for money to feed her 6 kids? I don't know what to do... Any help/suggestions appreciated. (pic related it's her at my back door.)
>>
Nothing bullets can't solve.
>>
File: blackcrimesmatter11.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
blackcrimesmatter11.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
Tell her to GTFO retard
If she doesn't, make her, preferably with a weapon in hand
Sheboons act as a distraction for the six oogas crouched in the bushes
>>
>>134495513
I'd shoot her in the back of her head. Castle doctrine, then spark up a blunt while shouting "Nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga" it'll make the other ethnic residents feel at home as comfortable in your presence.
>>
Make a quick research on Colorado gun laws, specially on respect to duty-to-retreat/Castle Doctrine. The correct course of action depends on that.
>>
>>134495513

Go back to /b/. This isn't politics.
>>
>>134495513
It looks like a child, so ask her whats up. Maybe a toy or some shit fell on your roof but as an experienced gollywog researcher I have to tell you that nogs use women and children to bait people into compromising situations.

So don't open your door because their might be two young men around the corner waiting to force their way in and dont let her lead you any where.

Have a weapon in your offhand just incase
>>
File: And nothing of value was lost.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
And nothing of value was lost.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>134495788
Another one bites the dust.
>>
>>134496136
>as an experienced gollywog researcher
go on...
>>
>>134495952
>duty-to-retreat/Castle Doctrine

Colorado’s “Make My Day” Law
Colorado adopted its “Make My Day” law in 1985. At that time, the phrase “make my day” had been popularized by the 1983 Clint Eastwood film Sudden Impact and then revived by President Reagan in his 1985 threat to veto any tax increase legislation sent to him by the U.S. Congress. In its 28-year history, Colorado’s “Make My Day” law has never been amended. The law is codified at section 18-1-704.5, C.R.S.

Colorado’s “Make My Day” law is similar to a “Stand Your Ground” law, in that both laws may be seen as expansions upon the old common law “castle doctrine.” Under this doctrine, a person has no “duty to retreat” before resorting to the use of deadly force when faced with imminent peril in his or her home. Compared to a “Stand Your Ground” law, however, Colorado’s “Make My Day” law is a relatively limited expansion.

https://legisource.net/2013/10/03/does-colorado-have-a-stand-your-ground-law-2/

Shoot that nigger in the liver, then he can hurt all while he's dying. Make sure he's bleeding out properly before calling the po po.

Don't want any voodoo style returning from the dead, do we?
>>
File: 1496207570498.jpg (34KB, 393x382px) Image search: [Google]
1496207570498.jpg
34KB, 393x382px
>>134495513
Aurora is riddled with niggers. Move further south in town to avoid
>>
>>134495513
You pussy go out and tell her to get the fuck off your property, next time she comes around she gets the buckshot. What a dumb bitch how do you not know how to handle a nigger?
>>
>>134495513
who cares they will leave you fat pussy go back to masturbating
>>
>>134495513

>i live in the hood

shit happens.
>>
>>134495513
rig up your house like in Home Alone. Paint cans swinging from the ceiling.. Blow torches when you open doors.. it'll be a real hoot
>>
File: 1493876747848.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493876747848.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>134495513
hold the bitch at gun point and torture her a bit
>>
>>134495513
Lol Aurora uir fucked mate that is if you in the bad parts
>>
>>134495513
Guns, hollow points, a locked gate for the backyard, maybe a attack dog, and some razor wire for your back yard fence.

Wonder if she was a crackhead and you moved into the former dealers home?
>>
>>134496923
>who cares they will leave you fat pussy
>"ayo Jamal, no body beez home, les hit us a lick!"
>>
Stay far away from fem-nigs, they will try to steal ur shekels and ur white dna.
>>
File: 1490152753422.jpg (5KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
1490152753422.jpg
5KB, 240x232px
>>134495949
>back of the head
>castle doctrine
>>
>>134497873
>being this scared

i tell mormons and jehovah witnesses and door salesmen to fuck off all the time, and if i ever saw someone looking through my windows i would confront them, not take pictures of me soiling myself. the last cunt that tried that ran off when i came out with a 84in spear and havent been bothered since

fucking fat pussies
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.