[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meet guy at my uni with nazi views >We get along >He

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1499152003570.gif (998KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
1499152003570.gif
998KB, 500x264px
>Meet guy at my uni with nazi views
>We get along
>He goes on and on and uses the word "Hispanic" to describe brown people instead of mestizo
>Sperg out on him and call him a faggot

Was I in the wrong? I just don't feel the Spanish should be blamed for what mestizos do.
>>
>I sperged out
>was I wrong?
yes
>>
>>134490037
Who gives a fuck. Fuck Spain. What did they ever do.
>>
>>134490037
Of course. He just needed a friendly reminder that 'Hispanic' is not a race.
>>
>>134490037
Apologize to him for sperging out and clarify yourself.

t. Sperg
>>
>>134490037
are you anonymous (male)?
>>
File: pol party 2.jpg (691KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
pol party 2.jpg
691KB, 2048x1536px
>>134490037
Honestly, you should just tell your true feelings and invite him over for a date. Tell him that if he provides the vodka, then you'll provide the lube.
>>
>>134491353
kek
Anybody knows about the context of that picture?
>>
File: At OP's house.jpg (119KB, 790x782px) Image search: [Google]
At OP's house.jpg
119KB, 790x782px
>>134491521
>the context of that picture?
Pretty obviously it's from a soirée at OP's place.
>>
>>134490037
>spain
>white
Yeah you are wrong both of those you mention are spic trash
>>
>>134490037
Yes, and you just alienated a guy you could've been good friends with. Apologize and get more fashy friends.
>>
>>134491353
>>134491521
there's a massive demographic of super gay fashy memesters. it's actually kinda shocking to me how huge that group is, the "mommy sheltered me and daddy never paid attention to me so now i'm a massive homosexual bootlicker" faction. this is what you need to understand: the "traps aren't gay" people are exactly the same as the "deus vult, gas the kikes race war now" people. it's the same demographic that becomes MtF trannies, except in the opposite direction. same thing: deeply repressed faggotry spilling over into pure social masochism (naziboos and trannies having in common the decision to arbitrarily make their lives way more difficult than they need to be).
>>
One time this guy called another guy a nigger and I sperged out telling him, "Um no excuse me he is actually a quadroon he is only one quarter nigger please get your facts straight." Both of them gave me weird looks.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.