[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is mass immigration the only way to fix Japan's population

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1370741345459.jpg (481KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1370741345459.jpg
481KB, 1600x1200px
Is mass immigration the only way to fix Japan's population issues? I don't see any other solution.
>>
>>134489017
When did population become a genuine issue anywhere on the planet in terms of being "too low"? Oh, never in the entire history of mankind? Oh, it's a fake bullshit "threat" that nations end up "forced to take immigrants" to survive? Oops.
>>
Couple more nukes could do it as well
>>
>>134489091

The issue is an ever expanding government needs something to help stifle fiat inflation so they don't get caught with their pants down. One of the reasons we've allowed unmitigated immigration into the US is to help prop up the fucking dollar. An actual market economy should be fine no matter the population, but when currency values hinge on strong arm policies to hide government fiat, immigration is the "solution".

With that said, fuck em
>>
>>134489091

Who is gonna work and support the elderly population in Japan?
>>
>>134489169
they need more people, not less
>>
>>134489648

Or less gibs, faget
>>
>>134489017
Japan's only population problem is that there are too many people living in a small area, who can only support themselves by destroying the ocean. Immigration only makes this worse
>>134489571
Certainly not immigrants who would further leach off of any and all welfare that could go to the elderly
>>
>>134489091
It's a threat because then workers have to get paid high wages. If you have only 5 people applying for the same entry level job instead of 50 then the employer has to increase pay because the pool is so small his loses negotiating power.

Also as someone who rents out houses it's bad for me because then the less people there are the lower property values go and lower rent prices are.
>>
>>134489776
Yes, I distinctly remember worries about their pop density some 20 years ago. Any immigration would only serve to short term raise denbts and supposedly long term float their expansion. Basically they're kicking the can. Damn near any industrialized democracy now knows their paper is fucking worthless so to prop up these governments on the precipice of ruin and prevent 2008 2.0 they wan't to stifle inflation by introducing the number of hands currency exchanges through. Never mind the Gov multiplier of the Taylor Equation is seriously overrated and the immigrants and nationals will both be left with empty stomachs while the connected reap the benefits, if any. Meanwhile Governments get to sweep their financial woes under the rug for one more generation.
>>
File: 1447497324604.png (464KB, 1100x1327px) Image search: [Google]
1447497324604.png
464KB, 1100x1327px
>>134489017
Go away Shlomo. Stop making these threads.
>>
>the issue is that the population is declining so the state can't afford to pay back loans to Jews with declining tax dollars
The solution is to hang the bankers (Jews) and the traitors
>>
>>134489995
Sooooo the government needs to bail out or prop up your malinvestment?
>>
>You must have less children to save the planet
>You must import 3rd world people to save the economy
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.