[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Defend Europe ship C Star seems to have started its journey

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: IT'S HAPPENING.png (268KB, 1180x555px) Image search: [Google]
IT'S HAPPENING.png
268KB, 1180x555px
Defend Europe ship C Star seems to have started its journey to Catania.

https://www.vesselfinder.com/?imo=7392854

hope not hate/msm btfo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f33kLUdaxKw
>>
File: tweet.png (26KB, 610x217px)
tweet.png
26KB, 610x217px
>>
File: DFRQXscXYAAom1i.jpg:large.jpg (258KB, 2048x1528px) Image search: [Google]
DFRQXscXYAAom1i.jpg:large.jpg
258KB, 2048x1528px
donate shekels

https://www.wesearchr.com/bounties/defend-europe-identitarian-sar-mission-on-the-libyan-coast
>>
huffpost: https://archive.fo/JZxMH

hope not hate: https://archive.fo/VC4a3
>>
File: sellner.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
sellner.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>nobody cares about defending europe
>>
>>134485397
Bump stay safe!
>>
>>134485397
>>134486909
We reached a point when every action exept for spreading your buttcheeks and cheerfully waiting to get raped counts as racism. And racism has legal, real life consequences.

What we need is en economical crisis. Then people will be forced to fight with niggers for survival, and negroes who are already here will push the new arriving boats back into the sea
>>
>>134487193
What did they fucking hope to do? What, were they going out to sink migrant boats and let all the niggers and sand coons drown? No? Then who gives a shit. This is like when green peace sends their fucking boats out to harass whalers, nine times out of ten they get shot at, whales still die, and nothing changes.

All pomp signifying nothing.
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (55KB, 503x474px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
55KB, 503x474px
>>134487841
Except for the fact that many major newspapers covered this mission, the major of catania wants to denie them docking rights, paypal/patreon/kickstarter of this project have been terminated because they supposedly dangerous and an ngo giving a false tip to authorities leading to them being searched...

why this if this is irrelevant?
>>
>>134488336
They don't plan to harass them. They will document the people smuggeling operations of the NGOs. And they plan to "rescue" migrants and giving them to the Libyan coast guard.

More attention on this insanity is good as well.
>>
>>134489066
So like I said, they are doing absolutely nothing other than wasting peoples time and throwing themselves into a massively dangerous situation while making the entire anti-migrant movement look like a fucking laughing stock.

Hope they get kidnapped by ISIS or Somali pirates and get made an example of.
>>
>>134489818
what activism would you suggest? shitposting on twitter?

Also: do you really think greenpeace is a deeply unsuccessful in the grand scheme of things?

https://sci-hub.cc//10.1163/15718069920848561
>>
>>134488700
But that's exactly my point, it's a 'grassroots initiative' (which basically means some nation's internal security agency is behind this), they collected money from the people to fund this (so now everyone who made a payment with their paypal is on watchlist of some sort), and now establishment media are portraing this as a white supremacist crusade against poor drowning refugees, and guess what, they are right. States let NGOs pick those negroes like Taxi straight from Libyan shore because it's a top down operation. People on that boat have no state support, no media support, no millions of people behind them, nobody gives a shit

So basically everyone who thew them a penny pays for getting fucked. Elites outsource us with our own money in order to shame, humiliate and destroy us in form of black propaganda. 'Look at those pathetic white supremacists, lonely in their boat - they are trying to save the Europa and noone in Europa wants them to. Let's party, refugees welcome!'
>>
>>134490524
Fuck activism.

We are beyond that, peaceful protest gets nothing done in the modern world. What those idiots should be doing is going out, picking up the migrants and dropping them off back in fucking africa where they belong, at gun point. Just drive them right back to the edge of the area and leave them there. Scuttle their boats, cut their life vest and leave them.

And I dont care, green peace is a fucking joke and as long as asians exist, there will be whaling.
>>
File: notonyourlevel.png (746KB, 770x1215px) Image search: [Google]
notonyourlevel.png
746KB, 770x1215px
>>134490822
>'grassroots initiative' (which basically means some nation's internal security agency is behind this)
>>
>>134491234
Because all far-right wing and identitarian movements and organisations are not infiltrated, controlled and sometimes even funded by state security agencies (BfV, DGSI, MI5, FBI etc)?

For all I care you can watch american wrestling match and believe it's genuine because John Cena made an credible statement. Only idiots get seduced by and cling to feeble ideas
>>
>>134492366
>it doesn't solve every problem immediately so it's useless

you overdosed on the black pills
>>
>>134492366
>are not infiltrated, controlled and sometimes even funded by state security agencies (BfV, DGSI, MI5, FBI etc)?

Of course they have contacts in these organizations. However, there is no evidence for a GI/IB being infiltrated and state controlled. Intelligence agencies also infiltrated leftist movements, did it lead to them failing?
>>
>>134493286
>nfiltrated and state controlled
infiltrated to the point of beeing state controlled.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.