[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mao killed nearly 80 million Chinese. Chinese seem not to care.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: mclm5napY91rd0f8xo1_1280.jpg (85KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
mclm5napY91rd0f8xo1_1280.jpg
85KB, 1280x905px
Mao killed nearly 80 million Chinese. Chinese seem not to care. What does this say about the Chinese?
>>
>>134482263
There's still too many of them.
>>
>>134482263
>Hitler
>17 million

when will this meme end?
>>
There's a fuckload of them
>>
>>134482337
Fpbp
>>
Non white people dont obsess about the past
>>
The Chinese have a herd mentality. Some say -and I agree- that it goes back to the days of Chin. After conquering the various tribes of Chinese he demanded uniformity in everything from their written language to their food.

It's difficult for the Chinese to "think outside the box" because they've been trained for hundreds upon hundreds of years to live inside the box.
>>
>>134482263
>lenin not on the list
>>
he did not kill them, some of his governments policy failed leading to starvation. it is not genocide or anything like that. not everyone is succesful in everything.
>>
>>134482434
>Blacks and slavery
>Korea and the Japanese occupation
>China and the Nanking massacre
>Argentina and the Falklands
>>
>>134482368
I think you 17 gorillion goy. Never forget.
>>
>>134482730
Agreed. China is a beautiful and successful country. The west is jealous they can't have the same.
>>
>>134482263
Going from what the chinks I know think, they realize that he made huge mistakes and that he was horrible, however he did reunify China and push things in the direction of actually making China great again. So he's basically sanctified despite all the shit he did since he helps unify the country.
>>
>>134482263
>Hitler
>17 Million
???
>>
File: 1497459145555.jpg (74KB, 500x746px) Image search: [Google]
1497459145555.jpg
74KB, 500x746px
It's because China is fucking huge. If a dog farts in China it wipes out a dozen villages and kills 100,000 people.

Furthermore it is so big that 80,000,000 can die over some decades and most places in China will only be mildly affected. A few get killed here and there, then there are some places where nearly everyone dies but they're no longer around to complain. So despite the death toll, the memory of it is not as severe as you'd think.

When you add that to a government that is determined to suppress the memory as much as possible and they have been mostly successful at it.
>>
>>134482263
That he got all the ones who would care.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.