[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Ready4her.png (194KB, 740x370px) Image search: [Google]
Ready4her.png
194KB, 740x370px
>get more votes
>lose
American """""democracy"""""
>>
>>134479451
sage for shit thread
>>
>>134479451
>democracy
Only leftists think that. Show me an instance where that word is referenced to describe our government until Woodrow Wilson in our history, because you won't.
>>
>>134479451
That hasn't mattered since 1787

Even we know this
>>
>We were playing chess, but I beat you in parcheezi, so I'm the winner
>Drumpf is not my president!

If you're reading this, click the catalog button to get out of here
Nothing of value here
>>
>>134479851
>>134480482
>I'll just avoid opinions I don't like
SAD!
>>
>>134479451
>Me and these three other guys took a vote and decided we get to steal your car, isn't democracy great!
>>
File: image.png (204KB, 247x514px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
204KB, 247x514px
>>134479451
Daily reminder that the United States of America IS NOT and was NEVER INTENDED TO BE a democracy.
USA is a Federal Presidential Republic.
>source: CIA World Fact Book and our beloved Constitution.
>pic unrelated (HRH Princess Eugenie of York)
>>
File: Voted for Trump.png (81KB, 600x386px) Image search: [Google]
Voted for Trump.png
81KB, 600x386px
>>134479451
>get more votes

You need to learn how to do math. She got like 20% of the vote.

literally, less than 1 in 5.

She got blown the fuck out.
>>
>>134480353
what happened to the Virginia boy y'all locked up? you beat him with shovels until he was brain dead? actually curious if you know. Also why doesn't dear leader just modify the govt structure to make him and his family a version of a communist monarchy and turn the day to day operations of the country over to the communist politburo.? He'd still be revered and taken care of without all the stress, and N Korea could be like Vietnam and China politically and economically.
>>
We're not a democracy, we never were, we are a Constitutional Republic, with an electoral College voting system, democracy is fundamentally flawed.
>>
>>134481335
Dumb nigger election results are by voting district not county. This map is fake non-sense.
>>
>>134479451
Cry more please.
>>
>>134480936
You brought no decent discussion to the table. Just shitposting. Stark difference.
>>
File: 1500640363986.jpg (310KB, 1530x1201px) Image search: [Google]
1500640363986.jpg
310KB, 1530x1201px
>>134479451
>>
>>134479451
Constitution much?
First we are a republic, and not a democracy, despite everyone, and their brother calling us one. Also all you prove with your mindless post is that the left are sore losers. You people were fine with the Electoral College when your guy won, but when it didn't the whole system is corrupt. The same thing happened when Gore lost, all we heard for 8 years was how the election was stolen.
The reason for the Electoral College was so smaller states were more equal to larger, or more populated states, and therefore at the mercy of the many. Which is what a democracy is, mob rule. The founders did not want mob rule, we get that with the House, and the Senate. So
I suggest you read all of the Constitution, and see what the actual law of the land is.
>>
>>134481775
And Britain isn't a democracy, it's a parliamentary monarchy ?
If you're a moron, don't try to hide it with semantics
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.