[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fusion GPS chief and Trump dossier guy Glenn Simpson declines

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

When is Sessions going to man the fuck up and start pursuing these types of corrupt shitheads?
>>
>>134478494
What bullshit...
>>
>>134478494
>testify
>subpoenaed
>nah, I got plans

What would be the odds he gets a pass to go to some no extradition state?
>>
>>134478494
Games over Sessions. Sick the FBI on this clown.
>>
>>134478494
If he's going to plead the 5th its retarded to bring them in.
>>
>>134481093
I just want to see this guy's face when he tells America it's none of your fucking business what I know.
>>
>>134481093
MFW Trump jr and Manafort accept the invite and FusionGPS is subpoenaed and tells America to go to hell. Is this really all about Russia?
>>
>>134480048
the guy is hoping Sessions, Rosenstein and the GOP continue cucking themselves to the DNC.

Look at Mueller. He doesn't give a shit. Muh jurisdiction, muh statutes of limitation, muh 29CFR, Mueller is eating these limp waisted wimps in the Trump Administration for breakfast.
>>
>>134478494

he was already scheduled to be out of the country...
>>
>>134482828
Bump
Time to draw up charges and find out
If they're innocent a jury will find them innocent
>>
>>134478494
It's amazing what MSM deems newsworthy. It's beyond frustrating, journos literally deserve to hang.
>>
>>134478494
>Sessions
He was compromised from the start
>>
Clinton is going to kill him.
>>
He just fled the country after getting subpoenaed.

How is this shit not illegal?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.