[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I have a warrant out for my arrest over an apparently delinquent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1500644503810m.jpg (99KB, 1024x630px) Image search: [Google]
1500644503810m.jpg
99KB, 1024x630px
So, I have a warrant out for my arrest over an apparently delinquent traffic ticket. What should I expect when I get back to America? The state is SD
>>
>>134476752
15 years hard labor and burger manufacturing
>>
>>134476752
How the fuck do you even get a traffic ticket in SD?
I treat your roads like an autobahn and no one has ever bothered me.
>>
>>134476752
>executing wiggers
nice
>>
>>134476752
Pay the ticket beforehand or, next time you're pulled over or stopped, you'll be booked and processed.
>>
You should expect to be arrested if the cops catch you in SD. No one outside of there is going to care about a traffic warrant.
>>
>>134476752
mandatory anal inspection when you get arrested
>>
>>134476752
Go to the courthouse and explain that you forgot and they should be able to terminate the arrest warrant a d resechedule your court date.

your license is more than likely suspended too senpai.

>t.Arkansan who had paid a fine but was lied to and HAD to go to court and same shit happend to me
>>
>>134476752
cant find any sources.
>>
>>134477439
Arkansan here, what area code?
>>
>>134477538
>>
>>134476752
brb moving to turkey

how hard is it to learn cockroach language?
>>
>>134477741
>*click click*
>*twitch little roach arms and antenna*

Your now fluent in roach.
>>
>>134477612
Represent, famalam.

How old are you? I used to think no one from AR used this site but me.
>>
>>134479515
>How old are you?

Nice try SCSO, im not gonna tell you anymore and be the next Don Henry/Kevin Ives.
>>
>>134479752
Haha. You live in saline?
>>
>>134479919
No but those Clinton attack dogs would find a way to kill someone cause that county is by far the most corrupt. They just had a judge charged with 4 counts of felony tax evasion over 100k.
>>
>>134481050
You sound like an oldfag, anon. I've been pulaski my entire life so I can't really say much about saline.
>>
>>134481423
Nah just tired of niggers and the corrupt system of judges and pigs that plague our otherwise great state.
>>
>>134482283
Yo fuck Arkansas NJ represent
>>
>>134482715
hahahahaha stay up there with your /noguns/ the pozzed communities and the fake juicehead italians
>>
File: 1027_2587_5001.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1027_2587_5001.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
>>134476752
Seal team 6 will be waiting at the airport when you land. It's been all over the news, and everyone is talking about it. So basically you will be taken into custody frog walked for the media and that is if you service the standoff. Tbh you are a dead man walking. So besides all that they will suspend your license till you pay the fine. If you get caught driving it could lead back to seal team 6 being deployed to come come and give you another fine. You fucked op just move to another state change name start all over. Rub icy hot on balls to the cops hate that.
>>
>>134476752
Real answer. Just go to the courthouse and pay a fine. There might by a monetary penalty for being late. I had a warrant for 6 years for not taking a parent on transition workshop, for divorcing parents. I took the workshop and the next day the warrant was gone.
>>
>>134476752
You might be detained and then taken to jail and might have to pay a fine.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.