[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >almost a graduate from university >major in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: genderstudies.png (242KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
genderstudies.png
242KB, 382x417px
>be me
>almost a graduate from university
>major in telecommunications
>having qt gf
>she is a moderate right-winger
>managed to convince her to work hard each summer till graduation
>laying our asses off overseas during the summer (as we come from relatively poor country)
>managed to save quite a lot of money together
>still having one summer to "sacrifice"
>planning to buy a house in the countryside
>it is almost certain than I'll get a high-paying job and she will be able to work at home
>just after that she's gonna give a birth for at least four children

What are you going to in order to save the white race, faggots?
>>
>>134473090
tl;dr: the life
>>
>>134473090

Shitposting on a Tibetan torch making imageboard
>>
>>134473090
>planning to buy a house in the countryside
>>it is almost certain than I'll get a high-paying job and she will be able to work at home
>>just after that she's gonna give a birth for at least four children

Lol none of that will happen. You will end up wage slave in a dead in job that doesn't need your degree renting in the slums.

- Wealthy CS Major
>>
>>134473318
>dead in job
dead end job? Embarrassed? be embarrassed
>>
>>134473318
>dead in job
Wonderful college graduate everyone
>>
>>134473318

>wealthy
>CS major

Don't lie, your salary maxed out at 70k and the best you can hope for is low 100s by middle age. Nice work falling for a meme degree
>>
>>134473090
>What are you going to in order to save the white race, faggots?
i'm not doing anything. why should i?
>>
>>134473704
>maxed out at 70k

I started at 83k.
>>
>>134473090
She'll divorce you and take the house.
She'll do it after she gets pregnant, too, so you have to pay your cuck tax for the next 19 years.
>>
>>134473834
That's impressive for someone whom doesn't know the English language
>>
>>134473984
Sure is, guess AT&T doesn't really give a fuck about shit posting typos since I automated 90% of their QA department.
>>
>>134474166
ATT doesn't care about language accuracy, color me surprised
>>
>>134474166
it wasn't a typo. You literally thought the old adage was "dead in job"
>>
>>134474306
They dont really give a fuck about anything. They let me 'work' from home every friday but I always just turn my laptop on and keep an eye on it to make sure i respond to any messages/emails. Iv been shit posting all day on the clock.
>>
>>134474166

You're pretty fucking dumb. You know how easy you just made it to identify you?
>>
>>134474864
I say we dox the retard.
>>
>>134474991
>we
why dont you start fgt?
>>
>>134475193
Working on it, honey.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.