[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why should I care about my country and nation? Why should I care

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1500603188346.jpg (30KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
1500603188346.jpg
30KB, 600x439px
Why should I care about my country and nation? Why should I care about the white race? Beyond my wife, family, and personal lively hood. None of you cunts would ever go out of your way for me. You'd fuck me metaphorically and my wife literally given the chance. Everyone is out for themselves. That is the reality of life. Every man is out for himself. People will abandon and use you when it suits them. Even your family can do that. We are truly alone in this world.
>>
File: 1492264656459.jpg (60KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492264656459.jpg
60KB, 1014x1024px
FUG
>>
Come on faggots, give me one good reason to be a white nationalist or a nationalist. What difference does it make if a nigger rips me off instead of a white person?
>>
Yes you are alone in this world. But do you want to be alone in this world and also surrounded by niggers?
>>
>>134470122
What's wrong wiv your cat mate?
>>
>>134470122
> None of you cunts would ever go out of your way for me.
Clearly you don't associate with the right kind of people, anon. There are other decent people out there.
>>
>>134472015
>a nigger rips me off

See that's your mistake OP, To be ripped off by a White man, Jew, Muslim or Asian is them outsmarting or lying to you using their cunning and brain. Niggers aren't capable of using their brain, They can't rip you off, All they can do is swarm you like monkeys swarming a banana and give you a beat down, They are literally animals. To class them as even human, Let alone give them rights, Is a huge mistake. And unless you want monkey shenanigans, Chimp outs and dead white children in your country then you best start believing in it.
>>
>>134472448
Not unless I gave you something in return. And if times ever got tough, you'll evaporate in no time.
>>
>>134470122
What you say is generally true. The question is who will go out of their way to screw you over out of spite or jealousy. Your tribe will not. Shitskins, nig nogs and hews subvert whites because of envy and issues of self worth. So, we must band together on principal to protect all our families. Working togeher in numbers provides better security to the things we love
>>
>>134473264
The most jealous and envious people I've ever met have been other whites.
>>
>>134472807
You sound weak and untrustworthy.
>>
>>134474146
I'm extremely trustworthy and would share my last bit of bread with my mates.
>>
File: IMG_1208.jpg (112KB, 600x763px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1208.jpg
112KB, 600x763px
>>134472015
So your people aren't victimized
>>
>>134474918
Why are they my people? Because of their skin colour?
>>
You shouldnt. You are unnecessary and suspect to causing more problems than you are worth.
>>
>>134475029
>why should I care about people who share common culture and ethnicity being slaughtered, they aren't literally me so this won't affect me.
>>
>>134470122
You living in New York?
>>
>>134475693
>implying I want to be part of modern (((culture)))
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.