[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shanghai just broke its all time record high temp with 41C.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6578.jpg (166KB, 893x706px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6578.jpg
166KB, 893x706px
Shanghai just broke its all time record high temp with 41C.

I wonder what the temp will be in 5 years, or 10 or 100.

Good thing climate change is just a Chinese Hoax and doesn't affect /pol/
>>
>>134464042
They aren't stopping. Any man-made climate change is not going to stop for economic reasons. This thread is trash and not thought out.
>>
>>134464042
yawn. wake me when the polar ice is gone.
>>
>>134464042
Lets assume climate change is real for the sake of argument, and lets say that America went to 0% output tomorrow (impossible but its a hypothetical)

Then let us assume China and India continue on as if we had signed the paris accords.

Would this reduction be enough to "save the world"?

No. By your own metrics, it would not be enough. So why would we hamstring ourselves if the world ends anyway? Where are the liberals calling for the immediate forcible shutdown of plants in India and China? Why must your only solution be a fucking HALF-MEASURE that won't save the world?

If you really think it's a doomsday scenario why the fuck are you coming up with half-solutions, that you readily admit won't save the day.
>>
File: IMG_6580.png (712KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6580.png
712KB, 750x1334px
>>134464416
>>
>>134464042
Why don't you and every other global warming cuck out there go to school for 8 years and study mechatronics and energy engineering and discover the way to harness energy from gravity and create he ultimate free energy generators that will power humanity for the next 100 years instead of sitting on your ass and complaining like a faggot. And before you say "wElL eHy DoNt YoU gO dO tHAT" I fuCKING AM studying so I can one day accomplish such a phenomenal feat and save humanity.

Don't just sit there scumbag, help us out.
>>
>>134464672
The best way to fight climate change is to never, ever have children, and I thank you for that.
>>
>>134464672
See this guy fucking gets it

If you believe this shit is real I don't wanna hear one fucking IDEA of a solution than doesnt end with "and the problem is completely fixed"

If your solution still ends with "but the world will end anyway" THEN IT ISNT A GODDAMN SOLUTION AND YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>134464976
Then intelligent humanity goes extinct, not a fucking solution dumbass

NOT A SOLUTION
>>
>>134464582
>The arctic as it is known today, is almost gone

What?
>>
File: 1463970395469.png (522KB, 664x964px) Image search: [Google]
1463970395469.png
522KB, 664x964px
There's nothing man can do to ruin this planet, everything will always return to a state of equilibrium.
Climate change is a natural occurrence, and rather than killing ourselves trying to stop it, we should be doing our best to thrive despite it. Our mother is testing our mettle, and we shouldn't disappoint her. This galaxy is ours, and she's testing us to see if we're strong enough to take it.
>>
File: wIGnl73l.jpg (144KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
wIGnl73l.jpg
144KB, 1252x1252px
>>134464042
Surely, the only solution to Global Climate Change would be the installation of a parallel economic system between industrial markets, where dominant corporations can merge into resource-based trading blocs and cripple the free market.

Not to mention that all of the taxes and tariffs this solution would generate would be like 99% profit, as "redundant bureaucracy" is infinite and requires no overhead.

I mean, if we did not do that, the world would overheat and everyone dies.

> t. successful (((climatologist)))
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.