[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Everything Will Collapse" German Judge Warns As Refugees

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: weimar bavaria.png (1023KB, 1462x432px) Image search: [Google]
weimar bavaria.png
1023KB, 1462x432px
Enough with the spam. Let's discuss actual politics.
https://www.rt.com/news/397014-german-courts-overwhelmed-refugees/
>The situation is dramatic for administrative courts,” Seegmuller told RND. “We are now completely stretched to our limits
>>
The US has the same problem in immigration courts. I guess we can all go road warrior when our leaders get their way.
>>
>>134457302
Sounds like Germany is gonna go bust here soon

Comfy
>>
>The situation has been further complicated by a explosive reports earlier this year, in which a group of German soldiers with right-wing affiliations, allegedly plotted the assassinations of left-wing politicians with the intention to pin the crimes on migrants.

Wtf does this have to do with anything? Is the migrant apocalypse now Hitler's fault too?
>>
>let them all stay
>no appeals
>problem solved
>>
Laws will be introduced to allow courts to be bypassed.
>>
>>134457302
Same thing happening here in Italy. The solution would simply be to deny appeals on the matter
>>
>>134457473
Yeah but we have at least have some hardliner judges who want to speed up, even if its only their jurisdiction it helps (also the way courts are spread like that here affects it as well)

But arent these issues fully federalized by Germany? They've got a court bottleneck to face and worse yet the judges are probably all cucks desperate to find ways to save as many they view as "not a threat" as possible without accidentally failing to do due diligence on a bad apple
>>
>>134457672
This is a real german here, you can tell by the to-the-point dry sarcasm
>>
>>134457302
Before there is any chance Muslims will leave Europe volentary, they need a place to go to, just as the Jews did.

That's why we need to meme for an Islamic State, which they are religiously obligated to live in. Israel will of course oppose this, as it would be that state's religious obligation to destroy Israel.
>>
>>134457302
Have a bump while I go back to the board and sage and report all the shill threads.
>>
ARCHIVED LINK: https://archive.is/q9BI4
>ARCHIVED LINK: https://archive.is/q9BI4
ARCHIVED LINK: https://archive.is/q9BI4
>ARCHIVED LINK: https://archive.is/q9BI4
>>
Can it wait until I get my shotgun? It can collapse all it wants after that, but just wait a few months...
>>
>>134461215
>months
Lol.
But seriously, i hope you get it, bro.
>>
>>134457653
well in that strange case some vital information is missing.
said right wing soldier got through the refugee registration process as a syrian

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39733952

ofc the real scandal is that apparently everyone can be a syrian refugee. This country is done for.
>>
I'd like to see how much that is costing the taxpayer in total. Fucking cucks all deserve to be killed.
>>
>>134462769
Dear Swiss Neighbor,
Care to let me in your country?
I have a BA in Industrial engineering and will be hard working. Pls.
>>
>>134462004
If I'm left with an empty gun cabinet when the world ends I'm going to be right fucked off.
>>
>>134457473
1.) water
2.) food
3.) shelter
4.) friends
5.) ammunition
I seriously do think that people need to spend more time thinking about food and water.
You just never know when shit's gonna go down.
>>
>>134463737
Use the black market.
.22 can still be obtained even by you.
Get something.
Anything.
The liberator gun was a concept in which you'd shoot someone with a better gun and take their better gun.
Muslims will have AK-47s.
You will need basic self defense.
If it comes to it, you'll be able to acquire their weapons and give your .22 rifle to someone for further acquisition.
Think like Sun Tzu.
>>
File: 8UXt0S6.jpg (765KB, 1504x2964px) Image search: [Google]
8UXt0S6.jpg
765KB, 1504x2964px
>>134464041
Obligatory.

Water's fine for me, as I live on the Norfolk broads. Will just have to filter it through an old short and boil it on the wood stove before drinking it. I mean, that's not GREAT, but it's better than nothing.
>>
>>134463737
it's not that hard to make a gun it doesn't have to be sturdy it just has to fire one bullet
>>
>>134464278
Unfortunately a .22 needs a more demanding license than a shotgun.You have to prove why you should have it, rather than with a SGC they need to prove that you should not. Also there's a limit of ammunition you can store while you can fill a room with shotgun shells as well as have the equipment to make your own. Plus you need to have been a member of a club for multiple months, and the storage demands are far FAR higher.

The flaw with the black market is that it'll either be a honeypot or I'll be buying from people who are intending me to be the victim of who they're selling it to.

Same guy, btw, if my ID changed.
>>
>>134464724
You have no idea how cucked we are with guns. Even bullet sales are heavily regulated.
>>
>>134464283
you better stock up on water purification tabs
>>
>>134464278
I dream of europe one day to become the land of the free
>>
>>134464895
you'll just have to kill yourself the old fashion way then, sorry.
>>
>>134464278
>want to buy gun
>read yesterday that Dutch spooks with help from American spooks had infiltrated and taken over a deep web market place for drugs, honeypotted hundreds of people and are now making arrests and forwarding information to other jurisdictions

I'll bet they're knee deep in online gun market places too.
>>
File: 345456456456.jpg (59KB, 400x342px) Image search: [Google]
345456456456.jpg
59KB, 400x342px
>>134464895
You'll have to resort to this bad boy then, get practicing
>>
>>134462161
You need a fucking coup or to be invaded by poland or something

boy i would laph if that happened.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.