[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sean Spicer quits as Press Secretary. Replaced by Anthony Scaramucci

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Cucksandhoes.png (490KB, 1328x616px) Image search: [Google]
Cucksandhoes.png
490KB, 1328x616px
Sean Spicer quits as Press Secretary. Replaced by Anthony Scaramucci
pic related. Trump cucks will defend this.
>>
>>134456781
>implying this faggot will have the power to override the second amendment
He answers to the press; he sure as hell doesn't have the power to write a new amendment that cancels out the second amendment, and even if he did, that would be violating our constitutional rights which means we can gun him down in the streets when they come for our guns
>>
File: 1466490960432.jpg (43KB, 721x400px) Image search: [Google]
1466490960432.jpg
43KB, 721x400px
>>134457030
Forgot pic
>>
>>134457030
This

Trump nominated Gorsuch who is pro-2A as fuck and that is the person who will have power related to that so thats all that matters
>>
>>134457030
>implying giving more power through positional authority isn't going to incite the Left further
>implying he's not a Zionist shill.
>implying implications.

You TrumpETs will defend anything your shabbos goy President does.
He could fuck a sheep while chugging a gallon of butter and you'd still scream MAGA.

If I can admit that Herr Hitler made some mistakes, can you not admit that Trump has made some?
>>
>>134458454
Trump has made mistakes, just like every president has, but this is a non issue faggot. I'm much more concerned with other issues that don't have to deal with who is addressing the press and what his opinions on guns are.
>>
>>134458927
>I don't know how powerful the Court of Public Opinion is.
>>
File: scaramucci.jpg (61KB, 605x328px) Image search: [Google]
scaramucci.jpg
61KB, 605x328px
lmao he's a fucking manlet.
>>
>>134456781
He has no power, he is a press secretary.

His beliefs on anything has no impact on gun laws.
>>
>>134456781
What that character from that kids show? Scaromoosh?
>>
File: OP.jpg (14KB, 196x196px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
14KB, 196x196px
>>134460083
>thinking the court of public opinion has any power
If they did, they would have issued a subpoena to impeach Trump months ago, and even with the media in the pockets, they can't do shit without actual evidence. You're just an ass blasted faggot that wishes he had the second amendment
>>
>>134456781
>Press Secretary
he has almost as much power to set law as CNN
>>
>>134460328
He doesn't deserve a job in our government of any kind, faggot. He's garbage.
>>
>>134460535
>hurrrrrr its just a press secretary
He's a fag hole who belongs at CNN
>>
>>134460794
You're not wrong, but there's no point in bitching about it. At least he's only a Press Secretary and not Attorney General or an important cabinet position.
>>
>>134456781
WILL YOU DO THE FANDANGO?
>>
Think of it this way, his ideological peers will now hate and try to destroy him.
>>
File: Justfmpuf.png (276KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
Justfmpuf.png
276KB, 800x430px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZOeqL2ZSWA
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.