[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i've had debates with trans people before that actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

i've had debates with trans people before that actually deny the existence of binary biological sex and argue that bio sex exists on a spectrum because of chromosome combinations. when i tried to explain that XXYY, XYYX and XXXX chromosomes don't change the fact that one sex has sperm and the other has eggs and that those are literally life threatening disorders, not separate sexes, i was called a bigot. when will sjws stop making up science in order to preserve muh rights. it's even worse than veganfags who think that humans are natural frugivores and trying to roll back the research and progress by paleontologists and biologists in the past couple of decades
>FUCKING LIBERALS
>>
>>134450965
>called a bigot
you're supposed to respond by calling them a "cartoon" because their idea can only exist in fiction.
>>
File: Tom-Cruise.jpg (27KB, 418x562px) Image search: [Google]
Tom-Cruise.jpg
27KB, 418x562px
>>134450965
You will never find a better correlation in psychology than between sexual attraction and biological sex. Klinefelter syndrome (XXY) is the best example of the "spectrum" they're talking about. You would never be able to tell by looking or asking them about their feelings on gender, they are men.. who might have trouble growing facial hair
>>
>>134450965
It comes down to bestiality. They drill into the public conciousness the idea that XX is "equal" to XY, then they move on to XXXXYYY being equal to XY and XX, then blacks are equal to whites, then all primates are equal, then mammals, then plants, then viruses. It's a death cult.
>>
>>134450965
you can't argue with them rationally on that point. Best thing you can do is to pull them over to your site slowly by manipulating the discussion.
Feign support to the transgender movement (being transgender is hard in this society; it's sad). Say it's hurting transgenders cause if people are saying there is a spectrum of sexes. It's unscientific and undermines the whole point of transgenderism, being the transition/identification as the OTHER sex. It's like saying to someone who knows deep inside he's a man, despite being a biological woman, that that's irrelevant since sex/gender is on a spectrum. It's literally discrimination against transgenders
You have to guilt trip them harder then they (think they can) guilt trip you

outjew the jew my friend
>>
>>134453170
relax m8, most of them are sterile and if they have a single Y, they're a man. at most you'll have a trisomy of sex chromosomes, quads and up is not inherited and is basically theoretical, less than 0.000025% of people, and they have much worse problems than their gender to worry about. most of em are retarded, severely autistic, motor impairment, scoliosis, or worse
>>
Taunting the mentally ill by by trying to debate them is frustrating. Have you ever tried to have a realistic conversation with a psychiatrist? They're the most mentally ill people in the world. Psychiatrists have a strange religion that seeks to stigmatize morality by saying acting like a degenerate is normal while having moral values is absurd. It's their backward thinking that has polluted the American Medical Association to the point of worthlessness. If the government didn't fund this sadistic, atheistic religion of psychiatry, people would get better quickly
>>
gender isn't as simple as XX and XY

gender is a complex social concept that doesn't even need to exist
>>
>>134453147

They also tend to be infertile.
>>
>>134450965
Reminder that all this degeneracy is a result of how easily whites can be psychologically manipulated. In Latin American countries we are still staunchly racist and against homosexuality and other forms of degeneracy. Why do you think they didn't choose us to genocide? Start teaching your men how to be men and your women how to be honest and loving housewives and mother's and maybe your race still has hope.
>>
>>134450965
You seem triggered. Time to go back to your safe space.
>>
sex and gender are different.

(youre both fucking stupid)
if you dont know what youre talking about, keep your mouth shut, is my best advice.
>>
>>134454616
but sjws and trans activists love unscientific shit, it's sort of what their movement is built on. hopefully i won't ever have to have that discussion again as people that are so cucked that they believe bio sex doesn't exist must be a rarity
>>
File: 1456014601471.gif (951KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1456014601471.gif
951KB, 500x384px
>>134456628
how many dildos can you store in your anus at the same time?
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 634x356px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 634x356px
>>134456325
>Latin America

You're joking right? South America has some of the worst cases of Commies, feminist, and gay shit in the world

Pic related
>>
>>134450965
anecdotal
#notalltranspeople
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3000x4500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3000x4500px
>>134456325
>>134456970
Enjoy it Juan, South America is arguably worse than the west
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.