[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally get invited to a job interview >everything is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: fml.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
fml.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>finally get invited to a job interview
>everything is going smooth
>know all answers about C#
>they ask; "anon, what are your hobbies?"
>my mind starts racing as I try to find an answer
>I have been spending all my free time shitposting on 4chan
>I can't think of anything besides /pol/
>I stutter: "po-pol-politics..?"
>they ended my interview right after that with fake smiles on their faces
>Haven't heard back from them

fuck you 4chan for ruining my life
>>
your fault for having autism
>>
>>134443278
That's your own fault for not liking anything except shitposting. Start working out. Start reading. Start a crafting profession. Work on each an hour a day unless you have kids. It's not difficult. You can still shitpost for a ton of hours.
>>
>>134443278
Oh, you should have also said activism, you dolt. HR would have sucked that shit through a "you're hired" straw.
>>
do you want to work for a company that doesn't hire competent people because their hobbies include politics?
>>
>>134443278

>C#

No wonder you have autism
>>
>>134443278
Should have said you research history and politics online. That or engage in a new hobby and discuss that next time.
>>
Just say being a faggot next time op.
>>
>>134443278
Should have just said vidya and normieflix
Nice spergout, bro

Hope something works out for you though, sincerely
>>
>>134443278
poor fritte, the answer standars, 'My hobby is judo and I play handball time to time"
>>
>>134444275
who the hell will fucking check you , it's a pass without problems
>>
>>134444275
>judo
>handball

both can get you injured fairly easy

The right thing to say is long walks on with your dog (aka exercise + some degree of responsibility) and some other bullshit that shows your creative side.
>>
>>134443278
you're have idiot for being creative. Probably didn't deserve the job.
You could have said anything. "I do programming on the side", "I like to do some cooking", "like reading".
>>
File: 1465422248384.jpg (220KB, 1290x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1465422248384.jpg
220KB, 1290x1160px
>>134443278
Say hiking. Since they can already tell you are an autist, being outdoorsy is both more believable and will cast your social retardation in a more flattering light.
>>
>>134443278
>they ask; "anon, what are your hobbies?"
>my mind starts racing as I try to find an answer
How are you not prepared for the one guaranteed question you will get?
4chan didn't do this, you did.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.