[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So our area recently took some refugees in and a few of the Syrians

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: Syrian refugee.jpg (67KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Syrian refugee.jpg
67KB, 1080x1080px
So our area recently took some refugees in and a few of the Syrians have started going to the gym I go to.

All are young 18-25 year old men (I'm assuming the women are back at home) but they seem nice enough, up to talk and even use American slang for some reason, though it'll probably be phased out by British slang soon enough. They also seem pretty happy to be here.

I'm finding it hard picturing them fucking me over desu. They seem really grateful and polite. Some even took to saying they were Christian initially but have now come clean as Muslims when they found out we don't really care for that sort of thing here.
>>
>>134442772
truly american cultural influence is dominant
>>
>>134442772
>Some even took to saying they were Christian initially but have now come clean as Muslims when they found out we don't really care for that sort of thing here.

TAQIYYA'D
>>
Yes they are all nice until more of them come and and begin to form a majority in an area. then they are able to practice their beliefs in public.
>>
File: muslism brits rape.png (2MB, 649x1715px) Image search: [Google]
muslism brits rape.png
2MB, 649x1715px
>>134442772
They're getting big and strong to rape your sister and burn down your cities.
>>
>>134442772
I've always said it and i will say it again:

DO NOT FEAR THE SYRIAN/IRAQI REFUGEES

FEAR WHAT COMES NEXT, FEAR THE AFRICAN, SUB SAHARAN REFUGEES

I get that you guys dont like each and every one of them, but Islam can be taken care of, race cannot.

If i had to choose between them I'd choose the guys who originate from the cradle of civilization first.

Remember we fucked them over not the other way around.
>>
>>134442967
I have to admit it was pretty strange to hear them say 'Hey man, what's up' in a bad american accent.
>>
Ask them why are they not fighting for their fatherlands right now.
>>
poison their protein shakes
>>
Actual syrians aren't too bad.
The rest are the problem.
>>
File: rotherham.jpg (86KB, 600x763px) Image search: [Google]
rotherham.jpg
86KB, 600x763px
>>134442772

Think about your own people you rootless loser.
>>
give it a few years after a mosque or two being built and you will find yourself moving out after they show their true colours.
honestly muslims and the west don't go together
>>
>>134442772
He looks pretty white to me
>>
>>134445346
He looks a bit sandniggerish tho.
>>
>>134444832
Rotherham was perpetrated by Pakistanis

They're completely different from Syrians.
>>
>>134443238
Syrians wouldn't be too bad in very small numbers. We had a wave of largely Christian Levantine immigrants in the early 20th century that assimilated and intermarried. Some of their descendants don't even realize it

But the UK, Europe, and us don't really get any Syrian refugees and this trickle in is all just cunts from further afield
>>
>>134446019
Not when they have kids that grow up in the same area as the Pakis
>>
>>134443960
Exactly, Syrians are worse than the Frenchies for running away from war.
>>
>>134445844
t. 52%white
>>
>>134447236
Kurds and Turks aren't white, so he isn't wrong. They aren't Indo-European ethnic groups.
>>
>>134442772
So, basically they have already lied to you, and you swallowed it. I expect you will swallow a lot more before awakening. A con man is very believable, usually pleasant and honest seeming, it's the lies you catch that tell the truth.
>>
>>134443177
ah yeah cus one refugee rapes one women it means all refugees are going to do the same. my white male neighbour also raped someone yesterday, does that mean all white men will do the same?
>>
>>134442772
>come clean as Muslims
>when they found out we don't really care for that sort of thing here.

Shit, is this bait?
>>
>>134447530
Kurds ARE Indo-europeans actually.
>>
>>134442772
They will be nice until thier numbers rise, and then, the bullying starts. Oh.. and don't think for a minute the ones that want Islam is a political system will not believe their own. And don't think for a minute the ones that want Islam as a political system will not bully their own.

They even hate each other. You Brit fags are screwed, and so are we. We have 7 million here already, they breed like rabbits, and they are moving into white suburban areas.
>>
>>134442772
>but have now come clean as Muslims when they found out we don't really care for that sort of thing here.
because they learned that you're moose limb as well?
>>
>>134444016
fuck yeah guatemala
>>
If they are actually Syrian, then they probably won't give you too much bother. If they are part of the 80% non-Syrian "Syrian" Refugee column (ie they are African or Pakistani chancers) expect trouble the moment they take over one street. Which they'll manage to do in under six months.

Nowt wrong with Syrians. There is a fucking shitload wrong with Somalians and this new wave of Pakis, though.
>>
kill some cult members
it will end when you are all dead

you betrayed the wrong man
>>
File: Sleeman-Cream-Ale.jpg (113KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sleeman-Cream-Ale.jpg
113KB, 399x600px
>>134442772

Ask them if they want to have a pint at the pub with you.

Let me know how they react.

This will show you their true colours.

You cannot truly be a Westerner if you do not consume alcohol regularly. Abstaining from drinking is the ultimate form of cuckery/Islamism.
>>
>>134442772
>lying about being muslim
lmaoooo
>>
>>134442772
>Some even took to saying they were Christian initially but have now come clean as Muslims when they found out we don't really care for that sort of thing here.
So you're going to trust a bunch of people who would lie to your face to the extent they think it gets what they want?

Yeah, you got some problems with your ethical standard.
>>
>>134446578
So these people have Syrian last names and don't know they're Syrian?
>>
>>134452280
this. its a huge redflag
>>
>>134452379
>tfw when you devise clever stratagems and schemes like your prophet advised you to and the enemy doesn't even care
>>
>>134443116
>TAQIYYA'D
The Islamic practice to be ungrateful to and cheating on non-Muslims.
Here they try to join free churches because they think it helps them in the asylum process.
Fucking scum.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.