[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The ultimate bluepill: thinking (((the jews))) literally control

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Bluepill.jpg (6KB, 195x194px) Image search: [Google]
Bluepill.jpg
6KB, 195x194px
The ultimate bluepill: thinking (((the jews))) literally control everything and everyone. Theres nothing more depressing than watching everyone from the altright to GOP to libertarians to nazis all either destroying themselves or attacking allies all because they believe everyone is controlled. If Hitler was reincarnated I have literally no doubt /pol/ would call him controlled opp. You all think you're redpilled but most of you are the controlled opp.
>>
>>134432433
I second this. The right needs to work together. Fuck I'd even support alt-lite cucks if they share similar goals.
>>
>>134432433
Tbh it's quite likely that, by now, Jews became pretty lenient in their control. I mean, with this immense amount of political correctness in the West (Europe especially), they need not to control every little voice of dissent. Society silences them quite fine, for now.
Besides, even if this "controlled opposition" sows seeds of truth within society, they won't be able to cut it so easily. Truth is hard to swallow, but when you do it once, you can't forget.
>>
>>134433608
>alt-lite cucks
those are allies who either 1.cant express extreme views for economic or social reasons 2.are not fully redpilled/they dont know enough to express those views. Either way attacking them is a negative, until SJWs are eliminated or so minuscule they dont matter no one should be punching right.
>>
>>134434196
>Truth is hard to swallow, but when you do it once, you can't forget.
yes but what the enemy (everyone not just liberal jews) does is get redpilled people to dismiss all their allies or view potential allies as enemies/controlled opp.
>>
>>134434814
Yeah that's my understanding.
>>
>>134434196

Yeah, but also notice that the US now wants to make it illegal for its citizens to boycott Israeli goods and the ADL is sperging out. It's definitely still there, them controlling the media and shutting down any discussion about it is one of the biggest parts for sure.

>>134435021
It's not just liberal Jews who are the problem. While their might be some superficial difference between Israel and the diaspora, they regard the rest as cattle all the same. 'BASED RIGHT WING ISRAEL' got their US thrall to topple every semi-stable secular regime in the middle east to allow the refugee wave in the first wave.
>>
>>134433608

Some of the people watching stuff like Rabbi Media or Disinfowars or reading Kikebart probably will come to our side, the leaders of those organisations are good goys at best and zionists at worst.
>>
You fucking dummy, "jews" is the codeword for reptilians.
And "reptilians" is codeword for jews.
Geddit?
>>
>>134435021
>get redpilled people to dismiss all their allies
Unfortunately. Isolation (or just feeling of it) is a powerful deterrent.
>>
ULTIMATE REDPILLS FOR FREE RIGHT HERE 'ERRYONE
>>
>>134435973
Well, that one is new.
>>134435021
A lot of the "dismissing others as controlled opp" is actually coming from shills and trolls trying to undermine debate. The usual goal of those groups is not persuasion. They'll do it if they can, because it's more fun and it works well when it works at all, but usually they're more about creating an appearance of general retardation that nobody needs to notice.
Chans are hard to shill against because they're so good at looking retarded on their own that shills are in danger of accidentally making the rare good info stand out more.
>>
Can someone post that memeball again? Looks like it just got deleted, the backdrop was an info-graph of Business / Corporations owned by kikes and their deep roots
>>
>>134435706
>US now wants to make it illegal for its citizens to boycott Israeli goods and the ADL is sperging out. It's definitely still there, them controlling the media and shutting down any discussion about it is one of the biggest parts for sure.
theres a presence and lobby for sure but they are not comic book level villians who control everything. More to the point everyone from Jared Taylor to Richard Spencer to Donald Trump have all been called jews or controlled opp. Just because you know a jew, have jews (usually converted) in the family, or supported Israel on something doesnt mean youre their drone.
>hey regard the rest as cattle all the same. 'BASED RIGHT WING ISRAEL' got their US thrall to topple every semi-stable secular regime in the middle east to allow the refugee wave in the first wave.
while this is true to an extent I think we should agree that the mostly white jews of israel are a step up from islam. Doesnt make they good or /ourguys/ but still better. We need to be better strategically.
>coming from shills and trolls trying to undermine debate.
exactly but it unfortunetly seems to work, Im pointing this out to keep our eyes on the prize (and be wary of distractions) so to speak.
>>
>>134437499
Tbh while Jews in general are awful, globalist Jews are even worse. Zionists at least make their empire in Middle East and don't try to collapse our societies. And we know where to drop nukes.
>>
We can't overthrow our rulers if we are divided. Leftists, rights, ups and downs must all of us have to combine our power in order to make the world a better place.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.