[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys looking forward to the new Doctor Who. I sure do love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

You guys looking forward to the new Doctor Who. I sure do love the time we live in.
>>
You know, I remembered a joke. About North Korea. It goes like this.
>Guy moves to NK.
>After a while he meets with his old friend
>They talk and the old friend asks about how's life like out there
>Nork responds with "I can't really complain"
The West used to make fun of it. Now?
Change NK to Britain/Germany and you're spot on.
>>
The sad thing is, if you said that image was real I would have to check to find out if it is or not.

The only thing that makes me happy is I don't pay the TV license so I'm not paying the wages of these liberal fuckers.
>>
I guess the name fits because I don't know if it's men't to be a male or female or if it has a dick or what
>>
>>134428936
WAIT
WAIT
> WHY THE FUCK IS THE FEMALE DOCTOR WHO WHITE?
> WHY THE FUCK ARE THE RACIST CUNTS NOW MAKING A BLACK DOCTOR WHO? THIS IS DISGUSTING RACE GAMES
> FUCK OFF
>>
if it's a doctor, shouldn't it be a poo?
>>
>>134430887
This is why golden staph infections are so wide spread in hospitals and antibiotics don't work. Indian doctors are touching everyone with their shit covered hands
>>
>>134428936
Doctor SJWho
>>
>>134433542
They should make an episode wear Dr. Who goes back and kills Hitler as a child and then USSR takes over the world and everyone staves to death in the bread lines
>>
>>134433811
I'd watch that
>>
>>134433811
And then turns into a Mudslime and blows up Matt Smith's TARDIS, then ISIS aka the Silence will claim it was them all along.
>>
>>134433811
Sorry Hitler has to be Mexican and in a wheel chair, we must make sure everyone is included.
>>
>>134428936
Why does the new Doctor Who carry a German flag around?
>>
>>134435703
it's not even the right one, it's missing the black for the gays you died of AIDS and the brown for their shit covered dicks
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.