/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't automatically assume someone who's modified their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: file.png (524KB, 962x805px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
524KB, 962x805px
Don't automatically assume someone who's modified their body is a criminal.
>>
My first reaction is that they're an unemployed degenerate, not necessarily criminal. The kind of people into heavy piercings and body modification strike me as being too pussified to commit real crimes.
>>
>>134428421
I don't. I just assume they're faggots who are too stupid to express themselves through actions or speech and choose to sit in a chair and have some generic thought painted on them permanently which is fine because their one dimensional personality will never change and if they were to express their simplistic thoughts they would only sit around and repeat the same shit for the rest of their lives anyway.
>>
>>134428542

kek, this

I also found that "people" with tats have often the most boring personalities
>>
I modified my body through lifting heavy things.

I still pretend that I don't actually lift heavy things, because society expects you to be naturally muscular and it's considered "pathetic" to have to actually lift heavy things to obtain muscularity.

Oh well, good thing is most normies are stupid and believe it when I tell them I just do a lot of yard work and have never lifted weights in my life.
>>
>naming your news channel after a sexual fetish

the eternal anglo never sleeps
>>
>>134428653
it's a psychological effect, like putting a cap on their anxiety so it doesn't leak out. They wear the hat so that they can relax and not be stressed out thinking people can see their disgusting hair or lack thereof

but being chill doesn't necessarily mean they're boring, you're just not talking to them about things they have an interest in.
>>
>>134428421
>encouraging the mentally ill in there dillusions.

no wonder the suicide rate is so high.
>>
>>134429802

I would not associate with anybody who is tattooed
>>
>>134428542
>My first reaction is that they're an unemployed degenerate, not necessarily criminal.

My estimate is that 99% are druggies.
>>
>>134428421
I guess you're right. Escaping from mental asylum is not a crime after all. They still have to go back though.
>>
>>134428676
>I just do a lot of yard work
Bullshit. You're another normie in the gym.
>>
File: IMG_3958.jpg (45KB, 600x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3958.jpg
45KB, 600x352px
>hi thir, imb here for the jobth?
>>
Shut up stupid BBC. Everyone who modifies body is criminal.
>>
>>134432093

Absolut entartet.
>>
>>134432006
Pretty much everyone I know does this. Girls think you're weird if you say you work out even a few days a week. Like you're trying too hard or something. Easy as hell to lie about it
>>
>>134432006
Im confused to how you're able to write but obviously not able to read.
>>
>>134428421
I'll never understand why people dedicate their lives to looking as repulsive as possible

What could that pink-haired thing do to look any uglier? My mind is drawing a blank
>>
>>134432093
fucking disgusting.. he looks like he has some herpes outbreak in his fucking mouth and face.
truly disgusting..
>>
>>134432464
>Easy as hell to lie about it
That's the point, you're lying.

>>134432468
Follow the thread
>>
File: IMG_2726.jpg (158KB, 1024x554px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2726.jpg
158KB, 1024x554px
>>134428421
What in the fuck...?
>>
File: IMG_3959.jpg (67KB, 496x648px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3959.jpg
67KB, 496x648px
>yeah dude, here's my application. Whatever. I can't come in til noon on mondays, wednesdays or thursdays. Don't ask me to cover a weekend shift cause it ain't happening.
>>
>>134432619
Sometimes attention of any kind is better than just regular ugly
>>
>>134432093
How to you eat like that? I would miss buffalo wings too much
>>
File: cant smoke the bloke.png (506KB, 968x736px) Image search: [Google]
cant smoke the bloke.png
506KB, 968x736px
What the fuck is this?
Rapture without all the cool shit?

Stigma and protest against extensive eccentric or outlandish body modification is perfectly justified. If you dismiss that, then you dismiss the provocation to perform the act of contrarian alternative art, and the art itself.

Undesirables attempting to be undesirable understand their circumstances; there shouldn't be a democratic process or validation regime consequential of a few metal plates or tattoos or badly dyed hairs in a few places; just tell them to fuck off, and be on your merry way.
>>
>>134433066

Imagine being this degenerate holy shit he needs his skull cracked by some medieval warhammer by the words BE GONE, EVIL
>>
>>134433112
I believe you are correct
>>
>>134433066
It looks so sad and depressed...probably misses being human.
>>
File: IMG_3960.jpg (80KB, 533x694px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3960.jpg
80KB, 533x694px
>experience? Shit, man it's all there on the resume I think. Do I get the gig or not?
>>
>>134433066
Mentally il people shoulnt be allowed to get tattoos or piercings.
>>
>>134433066
Imagine how easy it must be for him to pick his nose.
>>
>>134428421
>Only get one life
>Irreversibly mutilate your body for the rest of it based on your views in the first 1/3
Why do people do this?
>>
>>134433442
What if he sneezes?
>>
File: IMG_3961.jpg (54KB, 420x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3961.jpg
54KB, 420x400px
>what do you mean 'my aunt isn't a valid reference?'
>>
>>134428676
This
>I don't know lol I just try to drink a lot of milk
>>
>>134433486
Daddy isues.
>>
>nu-male with pink hair
>woman wearing that lacey shit with that horrible haircut
No one would mistake these two snowflakes for being criminals.
They are flatttering themselves though, I bet they love the drummed-up negative attention. Without their retarded dress styles and tattoos they'd be absolute nobodies, unworthy of appearing on even the BBC.
Actual criminals may also have tattoos, but they don't look like these pansies.
>>
>>134432464

Why would I lie about the fact that I lift? I can squat 500lbs, if anything I'm very proud of that fact. I put in the work, why should I care what some do-nothing roastie thinks?
>>
>>134432093
This is just retarded.
>>
File: IMG_3962.jpg (124KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3962.jpg
124KB, 700x700px
>but clearly you DO have vacant positions, I saw the Help Wanted sign on my way in!
>>
Nothing worse then being attention whores who lack personality . Sure I look at them and even talk to them on occasion but they turn out to be dull mostly low tier people without people skills . I don't hire them I don't need a spectacle at work , I can watch that on TV or on the streets .
>>
File: IMG_3963.jpg (167KB, 550x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3963.jpg
167KB, 550x820px
>I know you said 'We'll let you know' but it's been three weeks now, are you sure your voicemail is working? I've left some messages...
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.