[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whites are not superior or inferior to non-whites. People must

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: b4f.jpg (24KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
b4f.jpg
24KB, 600x451px
Whites are not superior or inferior to non-whites. People must be just on an individual level.
>>
>>134427441
first
>>
>>134427441
Duh, why are you addressing that question to /pol/ as a collective rather than to posters individually?
>>
>>134427441
>Whites are not superior or inferior to non-whites.

said the person who's never seen a Bell Curve
>>
>>134427441
pol is a board of peace
>>
>>134427441
>Whites are not superior or inferior to non-whites. People must be just on an individual level.
no shit sherlock.
>>
File: the truth about race.gif (861KB, 2970x2483px) Image search: [Google]
the truth about race.gif
861KB, 2970x2483px
>>134427441
Consider this
>>
>>134427441
>People must be just on an individual level.

Justify this.

Why MUST people be judged on an individual level?

Does this mean that if I go to the hood, I shouldn't be afraid of getting robbed, because I must judge everyone there on an individual level? How stupid is that?
>>
>>134427441
Those damn statistics are fucking tricky, aren't they.
>>
>>134427441
The sum of individual superiority makes the group superior you mong.
>>
>>134427837
Shut up racist ;,)
>>
>>134427647
Australian shitposting is literally 10/10, wow.
I don't know how you lads do it, I'm bloody amazed.
>>
>>134427837
>Why MUST people be judged on an individual level?

because there would be no point in a person trying to improve himself or be a decent person who contributes to society if youre going to be viewed as lesser anyway
>>
>>134428052
The point is that the lesser won't be part of society. Get it? They are dead. Or in another continent.
>>
>>134427707
correlation =/= causation kiddo

oh wait. I forgot trumples didnt take a stats class in highschool.
>>
>>134427441
Don't care whose superior or inferior
Simple fact of the matter is, non whites don't fucking belong here
>>
>>134428166
>Simple fact of the matter is, non whites don't fucking belong here

so what are they supposed to do? every single one of them is supposed to hop on a plane and fuck off back to where they came from? you know that will never happen right?
>>
>>134428024
We're educated enough to articulate our arguments and retarded enough to believe them
>>
>>134427837
>justify this
It can only be justified if you have a fucked up sense of resolve
Basically if you're a female or child
>>
>>134428301
They need to be marginalized on a systemic level, living their lives in a constant state of dread
>>
>>134427441

People must not be? You have no moral authority.
My survival and well being demands I make generalizations. Generalizations are trends. Not absolutes.
If I have a need to know a person, then it will be on an individual basis. Naturally.
Otherwise trends and tribal tendencies prevail.
This is a human survival construct that serves today and aids in survival. It's not going anywhere. Idealism does not trump survival.
Tribalism is human nature. It's a survival instinct.
>>
>>134428654
and do you not expect retaliation?
>>
File: 1492275045990.jpg (160KB, 1338x624px) Image search: [Google]
1492275045990.jpg
160KB, 1338x624px
>>134427441
if it's true, why africa is such a shithole?
>>
>>134428903
>retaliation
Nigger please
We're white and were more than capable of quaranation
Besides, retaliation would be the desired outcome because 'rules of engagement'
>>
>>134427441
t. Jakie Chan
>>
>>134429317
>We're white and were more than capable of quaranation

stormnigger please, no one would ever be on your side even in the worst case scenarios
>>
>>134429589
You have to go back, sorry
>>
>>134429689
nah that's not gonna happen
>>
>>134428145
Correlation is still evidence of causation. Combine it with the fact that blacks are the only race unable to create a functional society.
>>
>>134427441
White individuals are generally superior to individuals of other races, especially blacks.
>>
>>134429743
Keep pushing, mudboy
>>
>>134429827
stay butthurt, pussy
>>
>>134427441
Judging only on an individual level is fucking retarded, because humans form collective groups by our own fucking nature. That's how it is, like it or not. We cannot judge others solely individually, because humans operate not as individuals but as group members.
>>
>>134428301
It's quite simple. You just need a license to breed. The unfit ones will not reproduce, and you even get to keep your precious diversity by allowing proven functional niggers to have a kid or two.
>>
>>134427441
Why is Europe supirior to Africa then?
>>
>>134430175
>It's quite simple. You just need a license to breed.

that's actually not a bad idea. 90 percent of /pol/ wouldn't make it to the next generation
>>
Just disregard pattern recognition and human biology.
You know, traits that have helped us survive for millennia.
Just so we get the privilege of watching our civilization be destroyed by a bunch of ass backwards retards.
>>
>>134430319

90% of blacks too
>>
>>134427647
Perfect rebudle. Straya shit post best shit post
>>
I agree, but there are obviously areas where whites excel over certain races. It doesn't mean I think they're superior overall, considering white people seem to have their own collective issues and frankly I don't really fucking care about supremacy, I just want my country to be in the hands of my actual countrymen.
>>
>>134427441
I assume you mean judged? Yeah, I think that's fair. I mean in evolution it's down to being best suited to your environment. If tomorrow things change so much that blacks have the upper hand, I'll be glad we didn't write them off so I can fuck one of their daughters and get my genes carried on.
>>
>>134427441
Spelling mistake in title probably means it's a bot
>>
>>134427441
Nope. Black trans disabled lesbians are the only people who deserve to live. This is a fact.
>>
>>134427441
this is true for individuals.
but on average op is a faggot, just like niggers are inferior to whites
>>
>>134427441
>>Whites are not superior or inferior to non-whites
True i guess
>>People must be just on an individual level
Also true i guess.
Except that this wont really work.
Humans intelligence and behavior is strongly influenced by environmental effects like upbringing and Edjucation("The brain is a muscle") .
But race and gender also affects them.
Which means that there will always be an uneven distribution.
This is particularly important for jobs which require a high level of qualifications.
Even slight differences in averages mean that it is far less likely for certain groups to "produce" extraordinary intelligence.
so to come back to "People must be just on an individual level". I think most people are already treated this way, but when it comes to "diversity" and "emancipation" they expect an even distribution of white/black/asian/ men/woman which is just not the reality when it comes to jobs that require a high level of Competence.

Tldr: stop making problems that dont exist and instead work on your own problems. This will make things better for everyone.
>>
>>134427441
The concept of equality doesn't exist in terms of race. A white man is neither superior or inferior to a black man but they are different. It's similar to how equality exists on the real number line but not on the complex plane yet you would still say the numbers 1+i and 1-i are different. This difference is why ethnicities must live separate of each other.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.