[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you find out this super hot cool girl you've been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 20170505_030716.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170505_030716.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>tfw you find out this super hot cool girl you've been seeing dated a black dude
Idk why but i instantly lost some respect for her, clearly shit judgement. Is it possible to get over it? She now regrets it and dislikes blacks after the experience but somehow it doesn't make it feel better
>>
File: 1497223157224.gif (111KB, 1027x731px) Image search: [Google]
1497223157224.gif
111KB, 1027x731px
>>134426745
burn the coal
pay the toll
literally you the toll
>>
Never get serious with a non virgin regardless. Chimerism is a true problem.
>>
>>134426745
Any girl I've dated that has also dated a black guy has been nuts, it's always a big warning sign, even if they claim to have learned from the experience. It usually indicates that daddy either didn't raise them right or wasn't in the picture
>>
File: coal burner.png (473KB, 807x811px) Image search: [Google]
coal burner.png
473KB, 807x811px
>>134426745
>>
>>134426745
>used to date a black dude
>dislikes blacks after the experience

That just shows she's dumb and ignorant. No matter what one person does to you, you can't use your individual experience as a reflection of an entire race. That's called collectivism, which is cancer. You should educate her or dump her.
>>
>>134427058
Stereotypes are rooted in truth anon, even though there are some black guys who are much better than me in every way, the vast majority are uncultured, uneducated and lack proper hygene and basic manners. The gangter hoodrat culture is deeply inbedded in the black youth and it is trash, the very idea that a girl was attracted to this kind of a person is appaling to me
>>
>>134427058

> you can't use your individual experience as a reflection of an entire race

Can we use crime statistics and science then?
>>
>>134426745
I was going to marry a gurl until I found out she was engaged to some South African darkie after only knowing him for two weeks. Dropped our relationship the next day because that's some truly shitty decision making.
>>
>>134427058
>You can't use life experience as a source for wisdom
Ignore every bit of advice that the elderly would have for me? Gee I wonder who's behind this post :^)
>>
>>134426745
No, negroes = cancer.....there are too many good women out there to care about one that have terrible judgment skills
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.