[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if Trump didn't collude with Russia, why would he need

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 30

File: Screenshot_20170721-205009.png (984KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170721-205009.png
984KB, 1440x2560px
and his family, his aides, and who the fuck else involved in this shit.

To think this could have all been avoided if Trump had not fired Comey or had fired from the beginning.

Face it, there's no 4d chess here or anywhere else when it comes to Trump. He's just an idiot that will keep fucking himself over because of his ego and a lack of critical thinking.

Which is why I think he will fire Muller and get subsequently impeached
>>
>>134422347
Ironically, I think Trump's panic reaction isn't about collusion with the Russian government, at least not directly.

The thing that has changed in the last 24-48 hours is that Mueller is now looking into all the condos and houses Trump has sold to Russian oligarchs over the last several years and how those deals with Prevezon Holdings, Bayrock Capital and the Agalarov's may be connected to people who work for Prevezon Holdings and the Agalarov's having that meeting with Trump Jr, Manafort and Kushner to try and help Trump win the Presidency, and the subsequent settlement of the Prevezon Holdings case for chump change and repeated attempts to weaken the exact US sanctions against Russia meant to stop money laundering by the exact people Trump was selling those houses and condos to.

Of course, since Russia is essentially a mobocracy, you can't really draw a hard distinction between the Russian government, Russian mafia and Russian oligarchs.
>>
>why would he need to pardon himself
Nice how you try to sneak a fake-news premise in.

Also nice how you misrepresent yourself with that flag. Today's Democrat has to slink about in the shadows as a deceptive agitator -- it's what happens when you don't have a winning platform.
>>
>>134422347
This is very real news
>>
>>134422347
Yeah he should do that.
1. Order this Special Asshole to stop the investigation.
2. pre-emptive pardon of himself and all other people involved.

Quick+Easy solution to this fucking non-story thats like a cloud for over half a year now. Everyone +1 brain cells knows there's nothing to it. He should just pull that hard brake and end that shit once and for all.
>>
>>134422347
He's not going to pardon himself, he's going to pardon Flynn and Comey

Pardoning Flynn fits perfectly with his whole 'he's a good guy, I'd hate to see his life ruined because of one mistake' narrative, and pardoning Comey will be seen as an olive branch by the FBI - 'no hard feelings, you guys were just doing what you thought was right and I'm not gonna hang you for it'
>>
>>134423106
Republican citizens would never in a million years tolerate Trump getting the boot, ESPECIALLY not while Democrats go unscathed for all their shady bullshit. They would grab their guns and send Democrats the way of the dodo. You can find the same sentiment expressed on any Republican forum.
>>
>>134423146
Not a fake premise.

If he is exploring the option of pardoning himself and hos aides, that means he is anticipating a situation where he would need to do that.

Also I am on the right. Does it not frustrate you how Trump keeps screwing himself over?
>>
>>134423106
>Of course, since Russia is essentially a mobocracy, you can't really draw a hard distinction between the Russian government, Russian mafia and Russian oligarchs.

Yeah thats what led astray sheep like you think after watching too much CNN. Russia has laws, they are enforced no matter what. Its a clean democracy with hardcoded justice. Don't believe that shit the MSM wants to sell you that russia is full of criminals and run by oligarchs. Its simply not true and a total exaggeration of the SU sellout 25years ago.
>>
>>134422347
col·lude
kəˈlo͞od/
verb
come to a secret understanding for a harmful purpose; conspire.

What was the "collusion" about and why would it even be considered a crime? I'll wait. I've been waiting 6 months now. I'm sure they're going to find something soon.
>>
File: think.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
think.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
>>134422347
Didn't FBI anon say that Trump was planning on hiring all the swamp creatures and taking them down with him?
>>
>>134423658
If you sell a russian condo you are literally hitler who wants to destroy America.
>>
>>134422347
dude is guilty as fuck
>>
>>134422347
another anonymous source spouts bullshit
>>
>>134422347
I don't know, this just seems a little too good to be true. I'd be skeptical if I was a liberal. Asking if he could pardon himself? Really? This screams planned leak to me.
>>
>>134423617

>brumpf is...

According to whom?
>>
>>134423617
>Also I am on the right. Does it not frustrate you how Trump keeps screwing himself over?

I pin this mostly on Sessions. He was the wrong man for the job. Even after the mistake that was the recusal, he still had plays available by investigating Democratic crimes, but he seems to be doing nothing more than touring the country and talking about fucking weed.
>>
>>134423658
Don't think it even matters if he colluded with Russia to influence the election

Muller will comb through his finances and business dealings, especially with Russia and if Trump did anything that is even slightly illegal, that will be used for impeachment.

The info will obviously be leaked and Republicans will either be pressured to impeach him or wait for Democrats to take the house and senate.

Lets be real here, no one here believes Trump wouldn't do some shady dealings in hos international business
>>
>>134422347
This is nothing. Move on with your life.
>>
>>134423106
How is this any different than Qatar and Ukraine helping Hillary to win (even though they failed miserably). Yea, this witch hunt needs to end. Fire Mueller and call it a day.
>>
>>134423106
>you can't really draw a hard distinction between the Russian government, Russian mafia and Russian oligarchs.
This is exactly why the collusion story will just turn into him either laundering money or in the best case scenario not paying parking tickets, associating everyone in Russia with the Kremlin as some sort of foreign agents even the corrupt businessmen and oligarchs that hide money form the government is hilarious, the problem here is that just like the she-lawyer they can spill the beans on Trump and ironically it's the special counsel that'll collude with the russians, but it's legal when the do it.
>>
>>134423930
Spend am hour on r/politics and get back with me on liberal's ability to take news that seems too good to be true with a grain of salt
>>
>>134423617
>Does it not frustrate you how Trump keeps screwing himself over?

What movie are you watching? He's thriving against impossible odds. Every 15 minutes MSM shoots themselves in the foot. Did you miss the videos where CNN anchors and producers flat out said the Russia bullshit is fake? How can you faggots be so out of touch with reality? I honestly want to know how you are so gullible.
>>
Bernie" Madoff rips off the rich gets prison rich people rip off the poor they get to be president or something prestigious I guess people are just backward and retarded
>>
>>134422347
LOOKS LIKE DRUMPFY BOY 2 SCEWPS IS FINALLY FINISHED! HILLORY YOUR THE PRESIDENT NOW! YAAASSSS!!!
>>
>>134423474
This. It's fucking over if they do this. I'm going straight to my Dem Congressmen's office and lighting it up if they dare try to impeach Trump over this shit while letting Dems go free. Nope, not happening.
>>
>>134423474
Fuck that Ill shoot your crazy Inbreds if you republicans get unruly. Fuck offf, Trump is a criminal and he deserves to be in jail
>>
>>134424260
I got banned on there for posting "Surely this is the end for Trump." Even the average reddit user things they're fucking insane.
>>
File: IMG_4842.gif (1MB, 273x198px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4842.gif
1MB, 273x198px
Imagine the salt when he pardons himself
>>
>>134422347
Fake news again ayy.
You can print any plausible lie and people will believe it.
>Implying trump doesn't use this knowledge to his advantage.
>>
>>134424412
You'll shoot your eye out.
>>
>>134424412
Nope, you'll all be hanging from lampposts for your treason.
>>
>>134424270
The Russia story was dying down, and he Trump decided to invite NYT journalists to the oval.office to do an interview.

They set him up by asking if Muller into his finances would cross a red line.
Trump said it would and he would fire him.

Few hours later, it leaked that Muller is doing just that.

This is exactly what I mean. He is just fucking himself over again and again and again.

Can't fucking believe we are talking about Trump pardoning himself 7 months into the administration
>>
>>134422347

Oh no, not (((MARK BERMAN))) of the (((WASHINGTON POST))) telling us that there's collusion with RUSSIA after 18 intelligence agencies found nothing.
>>
>>134422347
he doesn't need to pardon aides and he i doubt he actually did ask about his power to pardon aides in the context it is being presented. this is just made up rubbish to damage his reputation and retards like you take the bait. notice how all of this stuff being said about him can't be proved factually right or wrong? its just rubbish rumours anyone could make up.
>>
No the problem is that they found nothing, and now are going out of bounds on their investigation. Trump is tired of wasting time and money on this bullshit, he let the cucks get the investigation that they wanted now its time to stop it.
>>
>>134424575
Trump set Mueller up, you moron. He baited Mueller into leaking, giving Trump every reason to fire him.
>>
>>134422347
Wait a week, wankstain.
>>
>>134424195
How it's different is that Hillary is not in public office, and therefore financial leverage (and pee pee tapes) that Ukraine and Qatar have on Hillary are not of national security interest.

He can't fire Mueller. No cause, the DAG and everyone else in the line of succession would refuse to fire him. If he keeps firing people until there's no one left with the authority, then the FBI would not have anyone to report to, and would be operating outside the chain of command of the White House. That still would not shut down this counter-intelligence investigation, and congress would have no choice but to impeach and let Pence pick up the pieces, or the republic is over because the federal law enforcement body would be operating as a stand-alone government.
>>
>>134422347
>>134423617
>>134424082
>>134424575
Fuck off, John. You're supposed to have brain cancer.
>>
>>134424018
According to an insider familiar with a person who understands his thinking
>>
And this is just the first 6 months, how the fuck is he gonna last 4 years?
>>
>>134424575
>He is just fucking himself over again and again and again.
>only shows one example of a non-fuckup
>>
>>134424708
Trump and Hillary were both candidates at the time. You wrote all of that out for nothing.
>>
File: mexelec.jpg (53KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
mexelec.jpg
53KB, 600x315px
tfw both sides of the argument (Commie-lite v. Trup-ettes) sound like zookeepers standing in the elephant display area but cannot seem to see any elephants
>>
>>134423628
>it's a clean democracy
Turn off your proxy, vlad
>>
>>134424824
Who is to say there was not a counter-intelligence investigation into Hillary too? Nobody knew about the Trump one until well after election day, and the only early inklings we got were because of the Flynn drama. Apart from that, it was brand-new news that one existed when Comey testified as much on March 20th.

If there were a counter-intelligence investigation into Hillary that shut down the day after election day due to no longer being of national security interest, nobody would have ever heard a thing about it.
>>
>>134424782
Shit, I was saying the same thing about Obama's birth certificate
>>
>>134424575
In your world everyone has to open up every part of their lives including their complete financial history just because some assholes who openly admitted to being on a which hunt keep shrieking non-sequiters about Russia. You have to be trolling.

>How can we know wether or not Trump did or didn't do some thing we just made up unless he submits completely to our every demand? Look he's not submitting, he must be guilty.
>>
>>134424812
Im on mobile. I'm not about to type out how much Trump has been fucking up since he was sworn in. My fingers would be tired.
>>
>>134425074
yeah, remember how Obama fired Mueller because Mueller wouldn't announce publicly that the birth certificate was not a fake?
>>
>>134423106
this
Trump was a businessman who got started in NYC, of course he has a ton of shady shit that went down at some point. That's what's going to come to light and burn him
>>
>>134425160
Only when serving in public office and having taken an oath to preserve, protect and defend the constitution of the United States.

If it's too... *inconvenient* for you, don't fucking do it.
>>
>>134422347
>Ben (((Shapiro))) retweeted
>>
USA SHALL NOT TOLERATE THOSE THAT WANT PEACEFUL RELATIONS WITH NUCLEAR NATIONS
>>
>>134425197
no but I do remember how long and drawn out it was. it's all publicity sweetie, trump's gonna have 7 more years and there's nothing you can do about it besides sit and weep. sorry hunnybun, had to break the news to you.
>>
>>134423617
>hos aides

Don't disrespect Kellyanne like that
>>
>>134425376
what a faggot. that's some weird-ass pillow talk. Whatever floats your boat, man, just leave me out of it.
>>
File: Nixon Saturday Night Massacre_1.png (139KB, 505x379px) Image search: [Google]
Nixon Saturday Night Massacre_1.png
139KB, 505x379px
So how long until Trump goes full Nixon and Saturday Night Massacres Sessions, Mueller, Rosenstein, and everyone else around him?
>>
>>134425160
>everyone

LOL HES LITERALLY THE FUCKING PRESIDENT YOU OBTUSE DENSE SHIT. NOT JUST ANYONE.
>>
>>134425376
Lmao conservashits gonna get rekt when Drumpf gets impeached by December
>>
>>134424575
Trump never said he would fire him.
>>
>>134423917
The sources are Pence
The GOP has been lying low and waiting for a chance to knock Trump off in order to get good goy Pence in charge
>>
>>134425574
I think he resigns after pardoning everyone

...and when the NY AG drops the un-pardonable NY state charges, they pull a Snowden.
>>
>>134425517
sorry sugar, its called sweetieposting. obviously you're new here so it's going to take wittle precious you a while to get used to it.

how about a test of allegiance hm? who would you rather be president?
>>
>>134425284
You live in a child's world full of childish ideas. It's cute.

Have fun being disappointed for the 150th time on this ADMITTEDLY BULLSHIT Russia farce. It's going to be a long 8 years for you.
>>
>>134425741
...Pence? I like the constitution. The choices are A) something ending our 240-year republic, or B) Pence.
>>
>>134425160
Who said I think it is right?

As the special prosecutor, Muller has been given the authority to investigate Trump including his finances and business dealings when he was appointed. It is part of his job. Trump has no say because he didn't appoint him.

The special counsel was just an excuse to find anything illegal that Trump has done in his business dealings to impeach him. That's why its so damning. This is the exact thing that happened in House of Cards.

If he fires him, impeachment is guaranteed. Nixon resigned because he knew what he did was gonna get him impeached.
>>
>>134423391
((very))((real))((news))
>>
>>134425826
a good choice. now tell me, how long have you been on /pol/? be honest, no one will judge you my friend.
>>
>>134425760
I know who isn't pardoning their friends, family, and coworkers over admitted bullshit amirite

it's like part of my morning routine. shave shower pardons
>>
>>134424384
I'm sure the FBI will appreciate that information
>>
>>134425913
unpossible to say. I'm your usual longtime on-and-off lurker.
>>
>>134422347
How the fuck would the washington post what the fuck Trump talked about in private?
>>
>>134423106
>Of course, since Russia is essentially a mobocracy, you can't really draw a hard distinction between the Russian government, Russian mafia and Russian oligarchs.

>mfw this is true of ALL governments
>mfw this means the deepstate is willing to rat out Russia which would start WW3
>>
>>134425559
CNN ADMITTED THE RUSSIA STORY IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT MULTIPLE TIMES ON VIDEO YOU OBTUSE DENSE SHIT. PAY ATTENTION TO REALITY.
>>
>>134422347
He can pardon anybody he likes, for anything, including a blanket pardon for "any acts committed before <date>

The only limits are -- he cannot pardon somebody for something they will do in the future, and he cannot pardon himself (if he could, Nixon would not have had to resign and get Ford to pardon him.)
>>
>>134425826
>wanting Pence
He's a massive neocon with no personality. At best he'll just be a mouthpiece for the powers that be in the upper tiers of DC

>>134426007
White House is full of leakers, Trump is hated by almost everyone in DC
>>
>>134424384
>>134425935
Not to mention, GOP controls both houses of congress. If this happens, it's because republicans want it to happen.
>>
>>134425976
a good answer, but sadly not enough. enjoy the rest of your time here, i'll be paying close attention.
>>
>>134422347
i hate to break it to any hard line liberal or conservatives but the government has a wide scope agenda to give the government more power and reduce supreme court interference

obama failed partially. excessive executive orders are going to be deemed unilateral action and revoked. while republicans will say duh we didnt support them. the reality is that that was just political theater for the sake of the illusion of choice. many republicans in the government dont support deporting illegals thats why they did nothing during the bush administration and it was just a convenient cover to distract the masses and give them false hope at the time

with trump can the president avoid legal repercussions with only his own authority ? its nixon revisited except this time there is no wrong doing and trump isnt in on the joke. if he succeeds which is more likely since there is no actual wrong doing the next time they get a establishment candidate in the white house theres going to be some shit going down
>>
>>134423474

People said this when Nixon was being brought low and said it for 8 years when Obama was president.

Result: Almost nothing.

But for all your "Pinko librul cowards don't own guns" talk on right-wing websites it is funny that:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/06/14/rep-steve-scalise-others-shot-baseball-practice-heres-what-we-know/395405001/

It was a Dem that got up and took it to politicians. Crazy bastard.
>>
>>134426007
The spokesman for Trump's legal team quit yesterday.
>>
>>134423474
I'm a Dem, USN vet and I'll eat your babies
>>
File: cnn1234968257845.jpg (26KB, 400x210px) Image search: [Google]
cnn1234968257845.jpg
26KB, 400x210px
>>134422347
>why would he need to pardon himself

because the conspiracy theorists who believe in the Russian bullshit story are caught in a never ending loop
>>
>>134426083
Or maybe because a Trump is a treasonous piece of shit that should be nowhere near that white house

>being willing to die over a reality tv star / Zionist puppet

Now that's what I call being a cuck
>>
>>134425925
Glad you finally got around to watching the CNN videos where they admitted the whole thing is bullshit. I'm wondering when it's going to sink that you are blowing air into a balloon that has already burst.
>>
>>134426331
well yeah, i mean, i imagine that would be what got them on board.
>>
>>134422347
Simple, you always want to be prepared for everything.
The problem with these special counsels is that they're basically fishing expeditions. They're going to look at literally everything and try to find crimes that were committed. The problem with this is that literally everyone has broken a law at one time or another in their lives. This is where the whole "show me the man and I'll find you the crime" saying comes from.
The problem with your question is that it assumes Trump is worried about Russia. The special counsel is open ended. Like I already said, they're going to look at everything. Trump could have been investigated for collusion with Russia but end up getting charged for something completely unrelated. So could any other people getting investigated. That's what he's most likely worried about. Look what happened with Clinton. The independent counsel began over real estate investments and ended up with Bill getting charged for lying about his affair. If Trump ends up getting charged with something relatively minor, like obstruction of justice or perjury, chances are he'll be fine since, just like Bill, congress tends to vote along party lines.
>>
File: 1435718959339.jpg (120KB, 674x672px) Image search: [Google]
1435718959339.jpg
120KB, 674x672px
>>134426304
>in a never ending loop
>on /pol/
>>
I am simply appalled. Why can't americans be as sophisticated as us Europeans? Except from Obama, you have chosen the worst leaders. It is time to embrace socialism and become cultural and morally superior as us.
>>
>>134426359
lol

attempts to dishearten and demoralize are obvious and ineffective

Hearing Comey's testimony in March is how I know it's serious. It's how we all know this is serious.
>>
If there was anything shady or illegal in Trump's businesses, Muller will find it. If he does, Trump will be impeached.

It's that simple.

Better pray that Trump is the most by the book businessman
>>
>>134424611
>he doesn't need to pardon aides

Yet, I agree, but given the times we live in, the time may be coming.

>and he i doubt he actually did ask about his power to pardon aides in the context it is being presented.

Dunno about the context, but he'd be wise to understand what his constitutional powers are, on this and other topics.
>>
>>134426331
Treasonous is a word that has an actual meaning. Using it as just a random word in a sentence that could be substituted with 'poopyhead' doesn't lend any credibility to your fantasy.
>>
>>134424679
>now are going out of bounds on their investigation.

The thing about these sorts of investigations is, once you appoint an investigator, he is a filure unless he finds something. "I looked into this, and found the truth, and the truth is nothing happened, we're all good, isn;t that good news!" is not acceptable.

So there are no limits -- they poke around until they find something, anything, that they can use to justify the time and expense.
>>
>Russia mentioned 35 times in this thread and 9000 gorillion times every day in Western press
Honestly Im loving the attention desu. Russia is totally in this season
>>
>>134426359
Wait, so fake news, admitting that they are fake news, is just fake news in your fake world? How many levels of shit for brains are you on?
>>
>>134426702
People conflate treason with espionage. POTUS himself did it; he said
>When they say “treason” - you know what treason is? That’s Julius and Ethel Rosenberg for giving the atomic bomb, OK?

They were actually convicted of espionage.
>>
>>134426589
The testimony that dropped out of the msm cycle within a day because Comey straight up admitted that Lynch told him to drop the Clinton case?
>>
>>134424708
>He can't fire Mueller.

He can, he does not need cause.

There'd be a shitstorm if he did, but there would be one if he had cause as well, and there is one anyway, the man lives in a traeling shit show 24/7.

So there is little reason for him to refrain.
>>
>>134426780
Mueller has nothing to prove to anyone. He's already an American Hero. He'll run this case well, nothing more, nothing less.
>>
Trump can just issue a blanket pardon to everyone and the investigation would be over. He may just want to be done with it all
>>
>>134422347
the Russia thing is literally the biggest cop out in American history. A party that was blown the fuck out across every section of government just absolutely refused to admit they need a new message.
>>
>>134426359
>>134424270

>CNN staff who have no say or knowledge of what CNN Politics' take on the matter is say in private that they think that the Russia story is likely bullshit

>"OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CNN IS LYING BTFO BTFO!"

Yeah, No. That is not how that works at all. It is almost as though CNN is not a hivemind like T_D and people are free to have opinions on content in private as long as they do not represent CNN in an official capacity when espousing them.
>>
>>134426007
In their infinite multicultural wisdom they're using ancient african rituals to divine Trump's words during the meeting.
Or using inside sources if you like that better.
>>
>>134425646
>The sources are Pence

Stending by for you to back up that claim.
>>
>>134424575
Get this through your head: Trump WANTS a constitution crisis. He wants to make an all-in move and find out whether the rule of law applies to him or not.

That's why he keeps doubling down.
>>
>>134422347
>So if Trump didn't collude with Russia, why would he need to pardon himself?

He didn't this is just to get them to stfu about it already and get back to work with more important issues.
>>
File: hannity_3.jpg (40KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
hannity_3.jpg
40KB, 780x439px
>>134426963
He's going to have to recuse himself bc (insert speculation here)
>>
>>134426922
He literally cannot, though. Only the AG's authority is sufficient - in this case, the DAG, then the solicitor general, etc.

His only way around that would be to use his discretion to close the entire DOJ.
>>
>>134422347
>To think this could have all been avoided if Trump had not fired Comey or had fired from the beginning.
I do not understand why Trump hasn't been more careful with what he says and does.
>>
>>134426901
No. The one in March. Keep your hearings straight.
>>
>>134426993
Enjoy the shitshow while it lasts. Dems are going to be super majority by 2020
>>
>>134426922
What does he fear, the media?
Moralfag republicans who are his only real supporters?
>>
It's crazy how much Russia shilling there is on this board. I'm positive /pol/ is ground zero for Russia's internet meddling.
>>
>>134422347
>Mark (((Berman)))
Every time
>>
>>134427153
Why would he even bother ? He can't scratch his own ass without the media seeing it as a new secret nazi symbolism.
>>
Trump can still fire him, though. Unlike other cuck Presidents, he should tell the guy to stick to looking for Russian connections to the election, and if he uses his position to instead investigate other shit, take it as confirmation there is no collusion and end the farce.
>>
>>134422347

Because chances are, he had to get his proles to do some shady shit to get people to fuck off and he needs the pardons to remove their crimes.

He can't pardon himself regardless.
>>
File: blog_dead_pool_2017_05_09.jpg (399KB, 1353x1289px) Image search: [Google]
blog_dead_pool_2017_05_09.jpg
399KB, 1353x1289px
>>134425610
He didn't say he was gonna fire Comey either, but we know how that ended. In fact it blind-sighted nearly all of his staff who only found out after the Press Release went out.
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/10/comey-firing-trump-russia-238192

>>134426075
I still don't understand why Ryan & McConnel haven't impeached Trump under any given pretext to get Pence in the driver's seat. They never wanted Trump to win, because they thought it better suited them to investigate Benghazi for another 4 years rather than govern (and we can see why given the Repeal & Place boondoggle). They'd have nearly 4 full years to damage control the fallout and then run against the evil socialist Democratic boogeyman in 2020 like always.

>>134426142
and the White House Office of Government Ethics Chief quit earlier this month. Some will say he's just an Obama admin holdover (installed in 2013 to a 5-Year term of service) but he's far from the only official that has been sunk by this administration during it's first six months of existence.
>>
>>134424708
>How it's different is that Hillary is not in public office, and therefore financial leverage (and pee pee tapes) that Ukraine and Qatar have on Hillary are not of national security interest.
So if she had one we could expect you to be just as mad about foreign influence. 15/19 9/11 hijackers were Saudis so it's pretty weird you think there's no national security implications there.
>>
>>134423106
This is insane. Not even in Oceans Eleven did they try to get a guy elected president to pull of some scheme.
When trump entered the race nobody gave him even a 0.0000001% chance of winning.
>>
>>134427153
there's another explanation: he's acting in his self-interest, leaving Comey in would have been fatal to the administration, and his only angle, his only way of coming out of this successfully, is intimidating a decorarated combat veteran into meekly complying.

So either he's not rational, or this is extremely serious.
>>
>>134427180
I hope you run Maxine Waters. Final nail in the liberal coffin.
>>
>>134427371
Please archive
https://archive.is/72NXD
>>
Fire Sessions. Put Giuliani. Fire Rosenthal, fire Mueller. Investigate Democrats.
>>
>>134427188
indeed. pizzagate, yo.
>>
File: 76467853.png (2MB, 1433x975px) Image search: [Google]
76467853.png
2MB, 1433x975px
>>134422347
Trump is fighting the Deep State, an entrenched form of corruption that most Americans are not aware of.
>>
>>134427426
Giuliani turned it down.
>>
>>134427384
Yes, you could expect that. Glad you asked so we could clear that right up and move on to the substantive details at issue now.
>>
>>134427510
That was many months ago.
>>
>>134427061
>Defending the credibility of CNN.
>Makes some comments about others being in a hivemind.

I suppose you know more about what CNN is up to than it's own producers and anchors?
>>
>>134427391
Leaving Comey in doesn't change anything. The head guy switching doesn't stop investigations he was fired because he was incompetent and Trump who has been a company boss all his life did what they do. Walked him in and fired him.
>>
>>134427272

People really don't understand how much of a massive event the Saturday Night Massacre was.

It is essentially saying you are above the law and will not be subject to any authority but your own. There is no defending it.

And Nixon was more popular that Trump is now and had the Republicans mainly on his side when the Massacre hit. Trump is an outsider that spoiled the (R) Primaries for them and is constantly making them look bad.

There will be no love lost to shit-can Trump if he re-enacts the Massacre, it will give Republicans the bullet-proof excuse for taking down Trump that they have been salivating for since he insulted many of them openly.
>>
File: IMG_5021.png (304KB, 598x335px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5021.png
304KB, 598x335px
>>134427656
>>
>>134427632
People are not becoming *more* amendable to working for this white house. Hell, your first paycheck comes with an attached lawyer's bill for convenience.
>>
>>134427632
I mean the guy wants to retire probably nobody wants high stress jobs at that age.
>>
>>134424600
>18
More like 3
>>
>>134427696
trolling has evolved, I see.
>>
>>134422347
This thread reminds me of McCain's brain.

Sage.
>>
>>134427669
I'm saying the original firing of comey was also an attempt to intimidate, in this scenario. Better chance of success when it was McCabe he needed to intimidate instead of Mueller.
>>
>>134427747
>wanted the highest stress job just a few months ago (SoS)
>>
>>134426472
>Simple, you always want to be prepared for everything.
Apparently by no coincidence, Trump wasn't ready to be prepared until he found out his finances were going to be scrutinized.
>>
>>134427688
except Trump is innocent while Nixon actually was obstructing and hiding his crimes
>>
>>134427688
Trump is still popular despite what you claim. The pollsters haven't changed their methodologies since the upset.
>>
>>134427656
>>Defending the credibility of CNN.

What are you even talking about? I am not defending CNN, I am stating the fact that people somehow conflating the personal opinion of CNN's employees does not represent the corporation's stance on a subject. Especially employees not in the division in question.
>>
File: DenseRickBerman.gif (2MB, 340x223px) Image search: [Google]
DenseRickBerman.gif
2MB, 340x223px
>>134422347
>(((Berman)))
>>
>>134427696
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>134427908
Prove that Drumpf is innocent
>>
I imagine something like this that's been going on for this long really affects the productivity in the government, I honestly don't care if he had anything to do with russia or not, i'd prefer his administration just get on with the agenda and stop worrying about this Russia shit.
>>
Trump isn't scared about Russia. He's scared about his finances. It's pretty obvious that he has done a couple of illegal things unrelated to Russia. That's why he's pissed.
>>
>>134427948
that's Mueller's job
Trump's innocent until proven guilty, though
>>
>>134427914
Good. Wouldn't want them to change a model that accurately predicted what happened on election night. (3 million votes yo)
>>
>>134423106
Our oligarchs are afraid of doing shit against what the government says.
It is not 90s anymore.
>>
>>134427948
we're a year in and not even the NSA has shown any evidence
>>
>>134424079
He is actually doing a lot for white people. Opioids are wrecking white communities across the US thanks to (((doctors))). He is pursuing opioid dealers super hard.
>>
>>134428030
Well when you find California and New York do not decide the election you can be upset again.
>>
>>134428022
I got it:
ITS HIS TAX RETURNS!!!
>>
File: 1494928916394.jpg (290KB, 1117x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1494928916394.jpg
290KB, 1117x1333px
they write fake shit lile this to bait trump into saying "no im not going to pardon anyone" because they are afraid he would if mueller found anything. they want to make a liar out of him or put him in a tough position. its fucking retarded.
>>
>>134428104
nah, probably related to blackmailing/using the mob on someone to make them sell their property
>>
>>134428095
...i don't get it. Do you just get off on reliving election night? I mean, I get that, but shouldn't you be fapping to some hillary-supporters-bawling compilation?
>>
File: 1483326330527.jpg (64KB, 1109x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483326330527.jpg
64KB, 1109x720px
>>134422347
OP you are asking me to give a shit about something i DON'T CARE ABOUT. how long have you been talking about russia?

>NO ONE CARES ABOUT RUSSIA ANYMORE
NO ONE CARES ABOUT RUSSIA ANYMORE
>NO ONE CARES ABOUT RUSSIA ANYMORE

only a very small amount of the population cares about russia anymore. most people don't care.
>>
>>134427908
>except Trump is innocent

[Citation Needed]

Last I checked his campaign and administration are still under investigation and we will see when said investigations are complete.

>Trump is still popular despite what you claim.

I did not say that he was not, A > B does not mean that B ~ 0. 99 is greater than 98.

I am stating the fact that right until the truly damning stuff about Watergate made it into the public knowledge Nixon enjoyed high popularity greater than what Trump holds now. So people who think: "Oh well, Trump is pretty popular so they won't turn on him" are fooling themselves.
>>
>>134424412
You can try. You could also dig yourself a six by three foot hole six feet deep to save us the trouble.
>>
>>134428226
Wouldn't keep reliving it if you fixed your mistakes but instead you double down like morons and expect the blue wall to come crawling back. You are going to relive it again because of this.
>>
>>134427816
https://youtu.be/R3b4zzdWH0c

>How can we know for sure if Trump did something illegal unless we probe deep into his asshole in on the white house lawn?

>Look he's hesitating to spread his ass cheeks! He must be guilty!
>>
File: incredible persuasion powers.png (77KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
incredible persuasion powers.png
77KB, 500x240px
>>134428239
Nixon didn't have a cult of following like Trump does. Trump has a base that's ONE THIRD of the country that would fight in a civil war for him. Pic rel.
>>
>>134428238

> Fresh Pussy with simulated blowjob.
> Confederate Flag.
> MtG card collection.

I-I don't know what's hotter.
>>
>>134428239
how long are we going to investigate? 8 years? you know no one gives a flying fuck about the russia story anymore (save media/dnc) even hillary voters are getting bored of your retarded story.
>>
>>134428239
>>except Trump is innocent
>[Citation Needed]
>Last I checked his campaign and administration are still under investigation and we will see when said investigations are complete.
The fact that there is an investigation means he is de facto innocent. He will continue to be innocent until proven guilty, per our constitution.
>>
File: IMG_0886.jpg (214KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0886.jpg
214KB, 1280x720px
>>134422347
>Believing this is a real a story when it boils down to he said she said.
>not knowing that special counsel usually looks for any minor infraction unrelated the main investigation
>not knowing that collusion isn't a crime

kys
>>
>>134428239
In America, you are innocent until proven guilty. This means Innocent is the default. Being investigated does not prove guilt. Only evidence does, and they have none.
>>
>>134428379
Just goes to show how tribalistic republicans are and their ignornant worldview
>>
>>134428239
What's your real flag?
>>
>>134428417
these people don't give a fuck. they know he will never be convicted of anything. the idea is to slander him. it is simply repetition: repeating the same lie often enough to get a small % of the public to swallow it.
>>
>>134426589
Dude that testimony helped Trump. He basically said Trump didn't do anything wrong, Lynch is a borderline criminal, and NYT is fake news.

Of course no one focused on that.
>>
>>134422347
Leftists are the equivalent of ugly girls saying anything they can about the popular girl to make themselves feel better... while the popular girl is running the school. You're wasting your breath you dumb ugly bitch.
>>
>>134427405
Apologies I keep forgetting.

>>134427403
It's probably gonna be Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA), they will want a copypasta Obama. I don't see another D-candidate ever getting elected without a minority on the ticket.

>>134427669 see >>134427688 The thinking is that he wanted an absolutely loyal yes man and Comey wasn't going to play ball when asked to. His comments about not giving Sessions the job if he knew he would recuse himself bear that out. I wouldn't how Rosenstein feels about all this now?

>>134427908
Obstruction itself is a crime.

>>134427914
He's popular with his base as always. He's taking major blows with Dems and Independents tho. They hate him more than his loves him which his net ratings into the gutter. Fortunately they are extremely compacted into only a few counties. Remember the economy is doing pretty good right now and we have no major foreign entanglements anyone cares about he's still in the high 30s avg throughout his entire term so far. We're way overdue for another major recession and he's got another 3.5 years.

>>134428022
He really needs to just release his tax returns and go over them on camera page-by-page and sell his life. This "scandal" is dragging his administration down way too much and sucking all of the air out of the room on the Wall, Taxes, Trade, and the rest of it.
>>
>>134428379

>http://historyinpieces.com/research/nixon-approval-ratings

>>134428402
>no one gives a flying fuck about the russia story anymore
t. Increasingly nervous man

>>134428417
>>134428490

Presumption of innocence does not mean that you did not do a crime, it means that you cannot be treated as though you have done the crime in any way shape or form until it has been proven.

Ex. You cannot say: "Trump didn't do X" without proof of it. You can say: "Trump has not been convicted of X and so cannot be treated as though he has done it"
>>
>>134428655
> t. Increasingly nervous Drumpf cuck
>>
>>134427688
Nixon didn't have Fox News, Breitbart and Talk Radio to put his message out. The Republicans cucked to the judenpresse back in the day. The base won't let them do it now.
The Republican base is more energized then ever. They Republicans will not risk pissing off their base and now they have ways of getting their message out.

Literally everyone in conservative media - including Rush Limbaugh - is calling for Trump to fire Mueller. That is where the base is right now. They now Mueller is a Democrat Party lackey.

Fire Rosenstien and Mueller. The media will chimp out, but it will be perfectly justified.
>>
>>134428756
Prove Trump is guilty then
>>
File: 1491324769799.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491324769799.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>134428756
EVEN HILLARY VOTERS ARE STARTING NOT TO CARE ANYMORE ABOUT THE RUSSIA STORY.

>THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE/CARE ABOUT THE RUSSIA STORY IS GETTING SMALLER EVERY MINUTE.
>>
>>134428756

DRUMPF FAGGOTS BTFO
R
U
M
P
F

F
A
G
S

B
T
F
O
>>
>>134426102
How many bullets did he fire? How many hit a target?

I think we're safe.
>>
>>134422347
Russia went back in time and hacked Jesus and the Jews are scared
>>
>>134422347
Ask yourself this, how would Jurnlist know he asked that?

Were they present during a meeting with Trump and his Lawyers?

I doubt that.

Did his Lawers publicly state that? Again, I doubt that. If so, they could have their Law Licence removed and banned from practicing Law again.

This is just more Kike shit being spread around. Don't fall for their "Oi Vay muh Russia BS"
>>
>>134424708
I am fine with shutting down the FBI
>>
>>134428756
>the crime
what crime?
>>
>>134427878
He's a businessman/real estate investor. If a crime exists, thats where its going to be. Like I said, everyone has knowingly or unknowingly broken a law at one time or another, thats probably why he's weighing his options right now.
>>
>>134428655
B-But the Russian piss memo...wait...the second G20 Russia meeting...wait...Don Jr's meeting with a literal nobody...wait...Two scoops of ice cream...

Totally not a pointless witch hunt
>>
Finally I think we're starting to see a shift from the posters here indicating they're starting to wake up. Most are still in their delusional bubble but it's showing signs of cracking.
>>
File: IMG_0915.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0915.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>134428849
>>
>>134426632
You're so obviously NOT on the right. Just be an honest shill, boy.

To the point, ANYTHING that could have hurt Trump would have been found already. You're a straight-up fucking idiot if you believe every last rock has been turned over on Trump by that lying sack of shit Obama--illegally, to boot.
>>
>>134428871

It is currently under investigation, I cannot say one way or another, but his right of presumption of innocence means that I cannot call for his removal until it has. That is how the presumption of innocence works.
>>
>>134423146
Losers always have to resort to subversive tactics. They have to hide, because everything they do is shameful.
>>
>>134428989
i'm fine with cutting the FBI budget by 75% and cutting the CIA budget by 90%
>>
>>134428750
>He's popular with his base as always. He's taking major blows with Dems and Independents tho.

No studies breakdown how he is doing with independents. They all say he still has like ~95% with his base but dems will always be low. So far the liberals can't gain anything because they exclude anyone who supported him. I've had people look at me dumbfounded and call me insane for supporting him and they expect anyone to go back over to them acting like that? Really they can only lose people at this point and once they lose them they never get them back and this is from someone who was both a member of the Florida Democratic Executive Committee and the Florida Republican executive Committee. The latter was far more enjoyable to be around.
>>
>>134425254
Does it not bother you at all that Trump is clearly not as shady as Clinton's, Bush, Kennedys, et al, but the state is going after Trunp hard over some real estate deals?
>>
>>134428849
>They now Mueller is a Democrat Party lackey.
That is of note considering he's a registered Republican and was originally appointed FBI director by President George Bush a week before 9/11. It shows how much has changed in that decade and some years.
>>
>>134429056
So basically you are proving he is innocent....okay?
>>
>>134425284
>>134425284
When did Trump take an oath of office before Jan. 20, 2017?
>>
Lel, fuck mueller and fuck onigger, Clinton and bush. Dinosaur establishment faggots. I hope trump goes full 1488 and starts wrecking these nigger faggots, imagine what could be done without these nigger faggots trying to hold it back.
>>
>>134429197
It shows both higher ups for the parties work the same goal. Only reason they fear Trump is because he is an actual moderate who can potentially change the country for the better.
>>
>>134425855
>using House of Cards as a real life example

What an idiot
>>
>>134428756
>Ex. You cannot say: "Trump didn't do X" without proof of it. You can say: "Trump has not been convicted of X and so cannot be treated as though he has done it"

Dumbest shit I read all day. So if I accuse you of raping children you can't say you didn't do it without proof? You can only say: "I have not been convicted of X and so cannot be treated as though I have done it".

Seriously how old are you / what third world country are you from?
>>
>>134429029
That changed real fast when started losing viewers over it.
>>
>>134429150
Florida is garbage state with garbage parties. I'm sorry for you.
>>
>>134429081
>i'm fine with Putin ramming my tender asshole
>>
>>134429016
In Real Estate there is a lot of criminality that goes under the radar. Money laundering, human trafficking, embezzling, not to mention just general violations of tenants rights, contractors, subcontractors, etc.
Big developers often have city and state officials in the pocket to score favorable things like zoning changes, big projects, it's pretty much customary for developers to rob the taxpayer blind on any govt funded development.
If you put any big developer under the microscope with an axe to grind you'll dig up a ton of dirt
>>
>>134429240
>>134429515

By this logic literally, every person who has yet to be convicted of a crime is automatically proven innocent and should not be investigated on that premise.

Again: That is not how the presumption of innocence works. That is why the word PRESUMPTION is there at the beginning. When Russian police arrest Putin's opposition and lock them up for charges that are never tried fairly and keep them locked up: That is a lack of presumption of innocence. When I say that the Trump Campaign and Administration is being investigated for criminal activity but the Congress cannot impeach until said criminality has been proven one way or another: That is the presumption of innocence.

When you say: "TRUMP IS AUTOMATICALLY INNOCENT BECAUSE I SAY SO AND HE HASN"T BEEN CHARGED" that is not the presumption of innocence, that is your thought on the matter.
>>
>>134429545
Meh it has its ups and downs as long as you stay out of Orlando and Miami.
>>
>>134423728
so trump doing a sacrifice play? fill the swamp to the brim then nuke it?
>>
>>134429612
They are innocent you dingus. Investigation doesn't mean guilt.
>>
>>134429515
how old --19-23
3rd world country --->> USA
This is your next generation of America, folks!!
>>
>>134429197
He's also Comey loyalist. That right there should be grounds for firing him.
>>
>>134422347
Are you a simpleton? Are you so obtuse you don't understand what is going on here?
>>
>>134429011
We need to inspect his asshole and possibly kill him and dissect his corpse to find out what the crime is.
>>
>>134429612
>hasn't been charged with a crime
>can't be guilty or innocent of anything
>>
>>134429732
> MUH 4D CHESS IS REAL GUYS
>>
>>134429612
The purpose of an investigation is to determine whether or not a crime occurred, not just to prove guilt.
>>
>>134426922
Rosenstein's order s legally binding. Trump can't fire Mueller directly and Mueller can't be fired without cause.
>>
>>134422347
Fake news.
>>
File: 1491165275658.jpg (69KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491165275658.jpg
69KB, 960x960px
>>134429612
>TRUMP IS AUTOMATICALLY INNOCENT BECAUSE I SAY SO

thanks Professor Shithead. that's the best defense anyone on the right will ever cone up with, will copy and use .. many TX!!
>>
>>134426653
ns
>>
File: one of those people.jpg (77KB, 619x333px) Image search: [Google]
one of those people.jpg
77KB, 619x333px
>>134422347
>one of those people
>>
>>134429866

That is by definition what I said.

>>134429669
They are PRESUMED innocent, again: People are conflating presumed innocent with proven innocent. Which are two different concepts.

>>134429771
Proven Innocent =/= Presumed Innocent
>>
Just have these people Scalia'd and be done with it. People are turning up dead around Hillary every day now. Put some pillows over these people's heads. No autopsies are necessary.
>>
>>134429953
Remember , Drumpfs base consist of unemployable uneducated low IQ high school deplorables
>>
>>134426267
>what the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitch?
>>
All these morons thinking Trump firing Mueller is making me think there's a greater chance Trump would actually do it. I was thinking there's no way anyone could be stupid enough to think that this is a good idea but here we are. The question is, who is stupider, Trump or his supporters?
>>
>>134429595
I met several people described to me as 'mafia' and all were notionally involved in real estate, typically bars and restaurants, and condos but this was in Florida where. I don't know anything about what was illegal about what they did, since I only dealt with them for legitimate business matters, but my boss knew more about them then I did

I dunno if Trump is directly connected with any mafia though. Guys I met were mid-tier hustlers at best.
>>
>>134426007
>sources who have watched a couple episodes of the Apprentice say he may be thinking along something like these lines...
>>
File: 1499219517083.jpg (55KB, 573x729px) Image search: [Google]
1499219517083.jpg
55KB, 573x729px
Just in: WaPo "sources" reveal ... more complete and utter bullshit. Fuck off Skippy.
>>
i dont believe anything without a credible source. fake news .
>>
File: 1490794029143.jpg (31KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
1490794029143.jpg
31KB, 408x408px
>>134422347
"Federal laws prohibit discrimination based on a person's national origin, race, color, religion, disability, sex, and familial status"
https://www.justice.gov/crt/federal-protections-against-national-origin-discrimination-1
>Cannot sell to Russians
>Cannot avoid selling to Russians.
>Checkmate
>>
he want's to know if he can pardon himself because he keeps farting in the oval office and it's rude not to say pardon me
>>
>>134430022
>A second person

are literally the three words right after your highlight.
>>
>>134422347
>sources familiar with his thinking
>>
>>134422347
Why didn't Nixon pardon himself?
>>
>>134422347
According to my sources this story is as made up as my sources. OP is a fucking retard
>>
>>134430034
you insist that simply because someone is being investigated means they are presumed guilty and we just are waiting for the proof to be found to make it official.
>>
>>134423420
Comey is a rat complicit with the Clintons getting away with too many crimes.
>>
>>134430310
Are they talking about the blacks? The gays? Muslims?
>>
>>134423617
>deep state has been after Trump for years
>hurr durr dwump keeps screwing up

So tired of retards.
>>
>>134422347
Anyone have a link to the Wikileaks e-mail where they originally discussed "tying Trump to Russia because he said something nice about Putin once"?

It's impossible to find buried under a million other Trump/Russia/Putin crap now. If I had the link I'd be spamming it every time this comes up because we already saw exactly where this all started - a made up story from Hillary's campaign that they ran with after she lost as an excuse for losing.
>>
>>134430034
Proven innocent of what? No one has been charged. There is nothing to be guilty or innoncent of.

Well, we are not sure you didn't murder Anne Frank, but we need to investigate everything you ever did to make sure, and if we find something illegal you did with no relation. We will charge you.

This type of prosecution is illegal. But I guess in wherever you're from that is fine.

> you are silly
>>
>>134430428
>you insist that simply because someone is being investigated means they are presumed guilt

Literally the opposite of what I said. Trump cannot be removed from office at this moment in time due to the presumption of innocence, no matter what Keith Olbermann tells people.

But Meuller can investigate freely and if he finds criminality that can change.
>>
>>134424079
Yes let's speed up his removal from office. Surely rushing things us a good strategy.
>>
>>134429612
Holy fuck you are stupid. You are literally talking about presumption of guilt until the investigation ends with a penalty.

You haven't convinced me you aren't a pedophile by the way. If you say you aren't it's just your opinion on the matter. We won't know for sure that you are until you are in jail and your criminality has been proven.

Look up witch trial please and don't ever explain how something you don't understands works again.
>>
>>134430703
You're some kind of stupid

Saged
>>
>>134430678
>>134430766

>More idiots that do not understand how the presumption of innocence works and why the word presumption is there.

Cool.
>>
>>134430920
>you don't know how American legal system works
>shows the NATO flag

Show your flag
>>
>>134424708
You do realize that the FBI is under the Executive Branch, right? Who resides at the head of the Executive Branch? President Trump. He can shut the fucking FBI down if he wants to.
>>
>>134429612
>By this logic literally, every person who has yet to be convicted of a crime is automatically proven innocent and should not be investigated on that premise.
Welcome to America.
INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty.

And if the cops suspect you have something in your car, investigate your car and find nothing, that doesn't automatically give them the right to investigate your house, your shed, your business dealings, your taxes, your medical history, etc etc... All because they were so completely sure that they thought you would have a beer in your car and they're pissed off that they didn't find one. That's not how investigations work.
>>
>>134430197

Every last one of his supporters is a dicksucking cuck.
>>
>>134431046

>The average person geolocated in the US understands how the American legal system works

If you say so.

>that doesn't automatically give them the right to investigate your house, your shed, your business dealings, your taxes, your medical history, etc etc... All because they were so completely sure that they thought you would have a beer in your car and they're pissed off that they didn't find one.

Literally did not suggest this is how it works, but you keep beating up that strawman, some day you may win.

Again:

The Trump Campaign and Administration is being investigated for criminal activity but the Congress cannot impeach until said criminality has been proven one way or another: That is the presumption of innocence.
>>
>>134431271
>T. assblasted leftypol
Instead of focusing on Trump the American left needs to sort it's own shit out.
>>
>>134431398
I never said that.

Show your flag
>>
The media's working definition of illegal collusion might have shrunk a tiny bit when fucking Obama sent fucking pallets of money to fucking Iran.
>>
>>134431398

You are being investigated for criminal activity but the cops cant jail you until said unspecified crime has been proven "one way or another".

What commie hellhole do you live in?

Does 'one way or another' mean you go to jail wether you are guilty or innocent of the unspecified crime you have never been formally accused of?
>>
File: reallymakesyouthink.png (74KB, 575x519px) Image search: [Google]
reallymakesyouthink.png
74KB, 575x519px
>>134422347
>Go check article
>See this
>>
>>134431271
>Every last one of his supporters is a dicksucking cuck.

You mean traitor. The term you are looking for is traitor.

They literally hate their fellow Americans so much they are perfectly happy to betray the U.S. to Russia in return for their help fighting their fellow Americans. The term for such people is traitors.
>>
File: 1476307048036.jpg (104KB, 872x685px) Image search: [Google]
1476307048036.jpg
104KB, 872x685px
>>134422347
>Shapiro
Of course that slimy kike retweeted this
>>
>>134432105
See:
>>134429612

The funny part is that your side isn't even using presumption of innocence, what your side is doing is akin to the wife of a person under investigation for rape shouting: "My husband cannot be a rapist!"

I am actually respecting the presumption of innocence by essentially stating: "The man is currently under investigation for rape, but you can't send him to prison or breach his rights until a trial has proven him innocent or guilty"

For the nth time: Presumed Innocent =/= Definitively Proven Innocent
>>
>>134432711
>AnCom calling Trump voters traitors
>AnCom wants literal anarchy and Communism

Tell me more how I am a traitor..
>>
>washingtoncompost
fake news site? get a real source.
>>
>>134432860
Show your flag for the 3rd time
>>
>>134422347
Trump can pardon anybody he wants except himself. His actions are answerable only to congress. If he has "coluded" with Russians I dare say any pardons he issues to that extent would be subject to congressional hearing as well. It would also see a constitutional crisis in the US like never before. Ultimately giving the legislature more power over the executive.
>>
>>134432711
True, I would side with a white Russian over a nigger-American any day, and so would the Founding Fathers of this nation, liberal shithead
>>
>>134422347

every second another mexican is removed

its like xmas every day
>>
>T-Trump is i-innocent
AHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA*breathes in*AHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA
>>
>>134433412
Solid argument.

It should also be noted that people aren't really 'proven innocent'. It's an impossible standard to set, which is why you don't have to prove you're innocent, someone else has to prove you're guilty.

They're trying to change that standard for Trump. And if you let them change it for Trump, they can just as easily change it for you in the future.
>>
File: 1466470296108.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1466470296108.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>134432189
>journalism
>>
They'll make up some BS charge. this is a witch hunt after all. The deep state does not forget or forgive.
>>
If you still believe Trump didn't collude with Russia, you are an idiot.
The whole Trump administration is Russia's bitch.
>>
>>134422347
Because you fucking retards are literally trying to plunge us into another Civil War, trying to find shit where there isn't any. Even fabricating evidence, its 2017 if you don't think they can make fake evidence, you're fucking retarded. And the CIA would just love to do it too.
>>
File: 1498274671813.jpg (24KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1498274671813.jpg
24KB, 500x375px
>>134428417
>>134428756
>>134429056
>>134429612
>>134431398
The day of the rope is coming you malignant cunt. I hope your neck doesn't even snap on impact and you feel your face engorge like a flesh balloon as you flop around like a fish dangling for 5 or 6 seconds before the finally lights go out.

Also, how much is brock paying you guys now?
>>
File: 1499490497340.png (59KB, 491x620px) Image search: [Google]
1499490497340.png
59KB, 491x620px
>>134424412
despite what your tumblr feed says, you are fucking outnumbered.
>>
>>134432860
>"The man is currently under investigation for rape, but you can't send him to prison or breach his rights until a trial has proven him innocent or guilty"

You're getting closer with each modification of your previous statements. Good job. Next time remember that a person must be found guilty of a specific crime to be penalized, not found 'innocent OR guilty".

Rape is a crime. "My side" isn't saying "my husband can't be a rapist" because the difference is no crime is being specified in Trump's case. There is no need to presume innocence since there is no accusation to begin with. Tell me what crime you think Trump committed.
>>
>>134435559
Just like that one girl who tried to claim Trump Raped her huh? Then boom right after the election she flat out admits that people in Hillary's campaign begged her to file that fake lawsuit
>>
>>134435196
>The day of the rope is coming you malignant cunt.

Given your sides warm embrace of treason, the reverse actually seems much more likely.
>>
>>134434790
Tel me what collude means. Then tell me how it applies to Trump. Then tell me what is unlawful about it. GO!
>>
>>134423106
Can we stop using the term oligarch when we mean rich guy. Oligarch implies power via wealth which even if it may be true has been so over used that now anyone in Russia who isn't injecting krokodil into his eyelids from his shack in between rounds of DotA considered an oligarch by mainstream media.
>>
>>134422347
>Sources say that trump had a private conversation with x. Sources then say x said 'z' to y. Sources then say y wandered off on his own and within earshot of nobody muttered 'a' to himself
Are people still believing this garbage? I mean it's become fan fiction at this point
>>
>>134435731
And given your side for being limp wristed faggots, my boot on your throat seems more likely :) Or how about the US Military coming onto US Shores and slaughtering liberals in whole sale and making America TRULY great? We would advert the second fall of Rome
>>
>>134423728
nothing FBI anon has ever said turned out to be true
>>
>>134422347
>shilling (((Washington Post))) fake news

kys niggerlover
>>
Guys ... seriously... he has obviously done something wrong (knowingly or unknowingly), and is afraid of getting caught. Honestly he has probably done so many things that border illegal activity throughout his career, it is perfectly feasible to assume that any one of those things could propagate into this investigation.

What did he do wrong? Who knows. Its probably not even related directly to Russia, but risks being uncovered now that he is under the most investigative scrutiny that any one person can be.

Anyone here that doesn't realize this by now needs to wake up.

The bad news for Trump is, it will get discovered. And he has painted himself deep into a corner with his "FAKE NEWS" rants and twitter tantrums that he stands to lose everything over something that could be unrelated and/or insignificant.
>>
>>134423617
RNC is wallowing in record donations and enthusiasm, meanwhile the DNC is having their biggest financial crisis in 10+ years. No one is donating any money, they are millions in debt, everyone with sense has been disgusted by their reaction to their across the board 2016 humiliation. They have no leadership and no coherent message. Anyone in the know realizes the writing is on the walls for a long self inflicted exile. Record numbers of dem voters defected to the republicans in the last 2 years. Republicans who defected to dems can be counted on one hand. Media narrative and 'muh rusha' is literally all they have left, it's a last gasp shot that even though it failed miserably in 2016, it might still be a viable way of regaining control of one of the chambers. Redditors have their blinders on, they still don't realize how dire the dem situation is. Desperation is a stinky cologne.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/rough-financial-shape-new-fec-report-shows-dnc-finished-june-3-3-million-debt/
>>
>>134436222
Mattis isn't going to be siding with your Dear Leader's attempt to create an extra-constitutional government, faggot. Unlike you traitors, Mattis is a patriot. He will defend the Republic, the rule of law and the constitution from you and your fellow traitors.
>>
>>134423395
If it's a non-story there would be nothing to pardon himself for.
>>
>>134436806
This same cycle happens every 8 years
>>
>>134436801
I know right! People just need to watch Maddow and John Oliver, they are impartial truth bearers. You really think all that research into trumps potential past wrongdoings wasn't done pre election?? How retarded are you. They pulled out all the stops, hired armies of oppo researchers and all they could find was trump on a hot mic talking about puss 10 years ago. Give it up buddy and work on coming up with a coherent message other than 'DRUMPF is rushan!' You're being filled with the same naive hope that they pumped you with pre election, like how Trump in no universe has a path to 270
>>
>>134423474
Republicans won't do shit except whine on the internet. It takes mental illness to provoke people to action, that's why liberals are so quick to violence. Any civil war would be started by the left, not the right.
>>
>>134437126
Keep saying that to yourself, you're the one who took a full 11 minutes to respond with a short answer, scared, kiddy?
>>
>>134437311
what the fuck is the going on when as soon as Trump became POTUS we hear nothing about Nigger Lives Matter and it's all Antifa
>>
>>134437557
Soros diverted his funding to anti-Trump efforts
>>
>>134426102
Hahahaha that retard was opening fire for like 10 minutes straight and killed no one.

Liberals are too dumb to figure out which way the gun needs to point.
>>
>>134423106
The thing is, even if everything you hypothesize is true, there would be no law broken.

Sorry.
>>
>>134422347
There was no avoiding. The media craved ratings and this bullshit gave them ratings. No matter what he did, they would fan the flames.

Pardons will certainly give them something to flame, but will end the legal questions.
>>
File: 1460350513132.png (643KB, 1022x731px) Image search: [Google]
1460350513132.png
643KB, 1022x731px
>>134437645
wasn't BLM anti Trump?
>>
>>134422347
(((Berman)))
It's confirmed fake news from real Jews.
Thread posts: 304
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.