[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Iceland, how isn't inbreeding a massive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: iceland_map_09.png (416KB, 722x512px) Image search: [Google]
iceland_map_09.png
416KB, 722x512px
Redpill me on Iceland, how isn't inbreeding a massive problem here?
>>
Apparently they;re not inbred, Icelanders’ DNA shows their roots to be a healthy mix between Nordic Y chromosomes and X chromosomes from the British Isles.
>>
File: images-110.jpg (16KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
images-110.jpg
16KB, 257x196px
>>
The yellowstone of europe, except I think they're actually the aftermath
>>
>>134419216
>flag
>>
>>134419491
Well there used to be alot of inbreeding when everyone settled down and the whole viking thing was over, so like 1400-2000 there was alot of it. But now theres an app called Íslendingabók which shows you if youre related to someone so the inbreeding has reduced.
>>
Inbreeding isn't anywhere near as big a problem as it's made out to be. It's played up so that people think that outbreeding (i.e. with other races) is healthy.

In reality, you can fuck your cousin and the offspring will only have around a 1% higher chance of developing abnormalities than they would if you'd fucked a non-relative.

If inbreeding was really as dangerous as it is portrayed, then our species would not have survived. There have been countless times throughout any of our genetic lines where we would find incestuous relations, in many cases for no other reason than sheer lack of any other suitable mates.
>>
>>134419825
>t. inbred paki
>>
>>134419216
It is. I've even heared they have some kind of ancestry check dating app that you use to prevent dating a relative you've never met.
>>
>>134419216
Much inbreeding

Clearly they need to import 90000 Africans to keep their gene pool tiptop
>>
>>134419216
How is fucking sheep a problem in the UK? There are just some things we're not meant to know.
>>
>>134419216
There was always marriage between Britons, Danes and the native Icelandic people.
The Scandinavians used to keep Celtic slaves and they eventually were assimilated
>>
>>134419825
When making your family tree, you'll find plenty of examples of people filling multiple spots if you could extend it to thousands of generations. If inbreeding was a serious problem, you'd need to let humanity get much smaller every generation to effectively combat it.
In reality, people with superior genetics can survive inbreeding.
>>
>>134419216
>inbreeding
>population of 300k
>ancient european tribes and societies with 500 to 20k populations had avoided inbreeding on a large scale
>population of 300k can't avoid inbreeding when small tribes did

damn anglos
>>
>>134419810
How popular is /pol/ in Iceland?
>>
>>134419216
Theres an app for that
>>
>>134420485
The fact that the X chromasomes are British, i.e. Celtic (English being Germain of course) suggest that the British genes came from women - i.e. wives.

The Danes would have raided Northern Britain and taken wives en route to iceland, or first settled in Northern Britain and their Dano-British offspring eventually made their way to Iceland via Shetland and the Faroes.
>>
>>134419216
Iceland don't even have any trains, what the fuck.
>>
how is iceland a country. 300k?
Good thing the island is shit or they would have gotten assimilated by immigrants
>>
>>134419825
This is true, the real danger is breeding with direct family (siblings/parents) or close family over multiple generations (first cousins and then their children also breeding with first cousins [like the fucking muslims do])
>>
Go read up on cosanguinous marriages. Although you shouldn't fuck your sister or 1st cousin, every degree of separation changes the odds of fucked up offspring by a lot.
In genetics everything is percentages. 1st cousin marriages do not guarantee retard babies, just substantially increase the odds. If it did the muzzies would have died out a thousand years ago.
>>
>>134419491
>You are inbred if you are a homogenous people.
>>
>>134419825
Inbred dirt skinned monkey paki. I'll kill you. Inbreeding, invasive dog.
>>
>>134419216
This isn't politics nor Google. Dumb paki.
They have a book with every Icelanders ancestry on it, apparently many of them have similar/same last name without being related though.
>>
>>134419825
t. from one of the most inbred and populated countries in the world - Pakistan
>>
>>134419216
It is a big problem. They have a phone app to check if a potential mate is your cousin.
>>
>>134427051
how many do you think see "3rd cousin" and go fuck it?
can an icelander comment?
>>
>>134427051
No its not, anythibf not your mother father or sibling has no issues, 1st cousins isnt adviced but its 96% chance of no inbreeding complication 2nd cousin has no effects.
>>
From a genetic perspective, they are a mix of Scottish and Irish. This means they are already inbred, OP.
>>
>>134419216
They had marriages approved by the church to prevent consanguineous marriage. And now they even have apps that they can check if they are related to someone when they start dating them.
>>
>>134427496
Well, over a lot for generations it can be a problem. See kikes for example, who married first cousins pretty often and now have tons of unique genetic diseases.
>>
>>134427051
Actually your 2nd or 3rd cousin is your ideal mate
>>
>>134419216
they got a lot of people
>>
>>134419216
How do I move to Iceland?
>>
The other day I saw on facebook a video posted by one of these progressive liberal magazines in spain that said that iceland was offering money for people to go and marry their women. Let me see if I can find it
>>
>>134429518
literally fake news.
Propaganda spread by human traffickers to encourage more people to Europe.
>>
>>134429518
can't find a way to link it here but basically it says if you marry an icelandic woman the goverment will give you 1800€! Go now!
>>
>>134419216
I looked into moving there. The are racist and exclusionary so it's essentially impossible.
>>
>>134419825
This is only half true.

Yes inbreeding between cousins isn't as terrible as people think it is.
But there is a big difference between the modern society and what was done in the past.

Up until the 19th century every child born with abnormalities related to inbreeding had no chance of survival, since it was already hard for normal children to survive past 4 years old.
All women were expected to have 5-6 children, half of them expecting to die in their first years, which would include in every case (except in noble and rich families) the little retards.

Now, however, almost every child survives. Genetic deseases aren't kept off the gene pool anymore and this is why we must prevent situations where they are more likely to occur.
>>
>>134419216
Because inbreeding is a meme perpetuated by globalists to make you think you need refugees even though your country and plenty of other small and isolated ones have been just fine for the past several thousand years
>>
>>134429235
You don't spaghetti nigger.
>>
>>134419216
Their whorish women get knocked up abroad.
>>
File: iceland-e1441235606946.jpg (53KB, 584x361px) Image search: [Google]
iceland-e1441235606946.jpg
53KB, 584x361px
>>134419216
Icelanders are the most libtard people in the world with literal cuckold fetish. They used to offer their daughters to sailors from ships arriving to Iceland in order to prevent the inbreeding. A few years ago I saw several niggers in Reykjavik, so the tradition probably goes on...
>>
>>134436597
what the fuck is wrong with wh*te people and always wanting to have a shitskin in their homes lmao
>>
File: charles_ii_inbreeding.jpg (165KB, 815x623px) Image search: [Google]
charles_ii_inbreeding.jpg
165KB, 815x623px
>>134419825

The problem comes when you do over and over again.
>>
>>134429518
false according to snopes
http://www.snopes.com/iceland-pays-immigrants-to-marry-icelandic-women/
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.