[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The old testament called jesus a false profit... >Deuteronomy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: ZomboMeme 21072017043050-1.jpg (111KB, 331x477px) Image search: [Google]
ZomboMeme 21072017043050-1.jpg
111KB, 331x477px
The old testament called jesus a false profit...

>Deuteronomy 13 1-5
If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a sign or wonder, 2 and if the sign or wonder spoken of takes place, and the prophet says, “Let us follow other gods” (gods you have not known) “and let us worship them,” 3 you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The Lord your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul. 4 It is the Lord your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him. 5 That prophet or dreamer must be put to death for inciting rebellion against the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery. That prophet or dreamer tried to turn you from the way the Lord your God commanded you to follow. You must purge the evil from among you.

"if the sign or wonder spoken of takes place" Jesus did perform many great miracles...

"gods you have not known"
Nobody knew who jesus was before he show up and yet today people pray to him and most go as far as to say he is god.

What is the first and most important commandment?
>You shall have no other gods before Me"
almost every christian today prays either to or through jesus.. braking the first commandment.

"tried to turn you from the way the Lord your God commanded you to follow"
People come up with all kinds of apologetics today on why they don't have to live by the old testament laws and commandments... and the answer is always "Jesus"..

"You must purge the evil from among you" people like to point the finger at who it was that killed jesus, but they were kinda commanded by God...
>>
File: IMG_2430.jpg (109KB, 592x592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2430.jpg
109KB, 592x592px
>>134418919
>>
Yeah all of that is irrelavant because of the Nicene creed that Christ is Lord

Shit bait
>>
File: 1471406747587-2.png (111KB, 571x618px) Image search: [Google]
1471406747587-2.png
111KB, 571x618px
>>134419161
>>
>>134419161
Oh ok a bunch of men decided that everything God said in the Old Testament could be thrown out. God lied in the old testament, got it. Put all your faith in men.
>>
>>134418919

>almost every christian today prays either to or through jesus.. braking the first commandment.

>what is the holy trinity
>>
The new testament is the jew god's retcon of the old testament
>>
>>134419476
Jews trying to get you to worship other gods?
>>
>>134418919
Its probably taking about Mohammad
>>
File: 1500051179542.jpg (194KB, 509x390px) Image search: [Google]
1500051179542.jpg
194KB, 509x390px
>>134419681
How many anti-christian threads do we get on a daily basis now? 5? 10?

At first i thaught it was just varg-posters.

Now its becoming clear that its a deliberate effort.

>muh christianity is a jewish psyop

Then why are (((they))) pouring huge sums of money on attacking and smearing christianity? On promoting atheism and sinful behaviour? On subverting and infiltrating the church with feminists and marxists?

Really fires up the almonds.
>>
>>134419823
Muslims pray to the God of Abraham tho.
>>
>>134419441
why would the old one prevail on the new one?
>>
>>134420006
>How many anti-christian threads do we get on a daily basis
this is anglosphere board, we write in english is it not. go live amnogst them. go and get your way into their "elite" circles. they all hate Christ. yet oppose naked women, traps, and shit. yet are mass producers of pron. and wars. go fucking figure....
>>
>>134418919
found the Jew
>>
>>134420390
Reading the bible makes me a jew?
>>
>>134418919
>Isaiah 7:14 "Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel."

>Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

>Psalm 22:16 "For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet."

Nice try, but some of us here read our bibles.
>>
>>134418919
Sounds more like they are talking about Muhammad.
>>
>>134421231
Who's Immanuel?
>>
>>134421347
But Muhammad told his followers to worship the god of Abraham exclusively, and to kill followers of any other God(s)
>>
>>134421431
Immanuel means God with us, it's a title. Just like in Isaiah 9:6, it says his name shall be the Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, the everlasting Father and The Prince of Prince.
>>
>>134421619
Provide me with sources that the name Immanuel is another word for God.
>>
>>134421745
That sentence doesn't even make any sense. Immanuel is a title that means God with us, Jesus Christ is God manifest in the flesh. Hence he is called God with us.
>>
>>134421965
>"and shall call his name Immanuel."
....name... provide me with a source that says that the name Immanuel means "God with us".
>>
>>134422575
>Immanuel (Hebrew: עִמָּנוּאֵל meaning, "God with us"

>From Hebrew עִמָּנוּאֵל (imanu'él), from עִמָּנוּ אֵל (imánu él, “G-d is with us”)

Are you grasping at straws here ? You can look up the hebrew word in google and find dictionaries.
>>
>>134422922
So is his name "God with us" or "Jesus"?

Didn't Jesus pray to and talk to God? Is God schizophrenic or did Jesus not know he was God?
>>
File: JUICE D AND C.jpg (258KB, 1941x1179px) Image search: [Google]
JUICE D AND C.jpg
258KB, 1941x1179px
>>134420006
This.

>>134418919
God also commanded the Jews to have no idols, and they promptly threw people's kids into flaming pits to honor a bull god and carried around golden calves. It's almost like God let the Hebrews be destroyed by the Babylonians and later the Romans for first breaking his covenant and then later killing his son. It's almost like Jews worshiped money rather than Him, and so they lost their 'Chosen' status and have been butthurt about it ever since. It's almost like they're a Satanic entity now, as the original strain of Hebrews has been long-annihilated and modern Jews are nothing but Khazar converts.
>>
>>134424002
Lol. The picture you uploaded isn't true i attack Islam on social media more then anything else. And I don't think atheism is the most logical, most ppl have a low IQ and these people clearly need Something to Believe, it appears that low IQ people can't handle the idea of death. All religion will inevitably die as the average human intelligence rises but this can't be forced. We know that spirituality has been with us since at least or lower Paleolithic, it's clearly part of our neurobiology.
>>
File: 1475068274807.jpg (27KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475068274807.jpg
27KB, 554x400px
Hey, why don't churches have wifi?

Because they can't afford to compete with an invisible power that works

Deposit your fedora pics below with a (you) attached
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.