[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>USA Today Complains About Lack of 'Women' and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>USA Today Complains About Lack of 'Women' and 'No Lead Actors of Color' in Movie 'Dunkirk'

http://www.dailywire.com/news/18799/usa-today-complains-about-lack-women-and-no-lead-john-nolte#

WTF? I hate Batman now.
>>
>>134418430
We Niggerfield 1 now.
>>
>>134418430

What the literal fuck is going on with you people over there? My white buddy told me to come check this place out and that it would be eye opening for the shit he deals with but...what the actual literal fuck.
>>
File: 1500402333706.gif (2MB, 431x324px) Image search: [Google]
1500402333706.gif
2MB, 431x324px
>>134418430
>event with no women or niggers
>WHERES THE WOMEN AND NIGGERS?
>>
WHERE ARE ALL THE MUSLIMS REEEE BRITIAN IS 30% HALAL AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN
*explodes*
>>
>Nolan confirmed /OurGuy/
Fuck darkies and fuck cunts

White men win wars for (((whiter))) men and thats the way the cookie crumbles.
>>
File: IlluminatiCardGame.jpg (124KB, 600x871px) Image search: [Google]
IlluminatiCardGame.jpg
124KB, 600x871px
>>134418695
say no more senpai
>>
>>134418430
How dare he not rewrite history how we think he should
>>
File: IMG_5463.jpg (69KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5463.jpg
69KB, 600x900px
>>134418503
Literally this. That fucking game and Hamilton turned all of this bitching about nog history revision to the extreme. Now even the nazi's have to be black faggot women or it's a crime.
>>
>>134418602
it's pretty fucked seoulbro
but then again, you had President Park and feminist murder cults
>>
>>134418602
The Marxists are rewriting and revising our history through film, media and academia. It might seem like a joke now but I'm guessing in 30 years it won't be when whites start rioting over the fact that their kids are being taught America and Europe was never white, it was always filled with shitskins at every historical event.
>>
>>134418774
Underrated.

>>134418430
If they were not shit tier liberal scum they would be upset about the absence of french who held Lille during 3 days agains german to cover their asses, disgusting they died for the treacherous anglos and are now erased as usual.
>>
>>134418430
How is the movie? I plan to check it out after I watch he new Apes movie.
>>
>>134421292
It's boring as fuck and nothing happens, it's not even historically accurate, glad I pirated it.
>>
>>134421519
Did you actually watch just the movie or was it playing on a second monitor as you did other shit? You sound mad about the lack of French involvement portrayed, which is fine on your part, but I have a hard time believing it was boring simply because it's not action for two hours. Sounds like you didn't allow the movie to build tension, probably because you were doing other internet shit or something.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.