[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>removes a filthy coalburner >pays the price >commonly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: oj-simpson.jpg (17KB, 410x308px) Image search: [Google]
oj-simpson.jpg
17KB, 410x308px
>removes a filthy coalburner
>pays the price
>commonly regarded as a great man

Is he dare I say, /ournigger/?
>>
Yes, OJ is life, OJ is love
>>
>>134417106
BASED BLA- wait I forgot. BASED OJ MAN. There we go
>>
>>134417106
I don't have a problem with the man. He paid his due, did his time, was an exemplary inmate from all indications, and was released primarily for good behavior. The dude that was robbed was even touting OJs merits in the parole meeting, and said himself he did his time and should be released. Only reason this is a big deal is because of the shit from the past.
>>
>>134417564
>The dude that was robbed was even touting OJs merits in the parole meeting, and said himself he did his time and should be released.
Probably because he knows he's going to get out and doesn't want to get fucking juiced.
>>
>>134417808
I hear you, but the dude seemed like genuine friends with OJ. He was the one who was victimized at the end of the day, and felt like justice had been served.
>>
>>134417106
>>removes a filthy coalburner>pays the price
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaahahah best one so far on pol

i liked him in naked gun films:D
>>
>>134417106
He's going to be around just in time to promote the 2018 Ford Bronco loose juice edition with a signed limited edition medium white dindu nuffin glove in the back
>>
>>134417106
OJ was the whitest black man to ever live.
>>
He's our guy. He was anti-fake news during his hearing. He apparently hates CNN.
>>
>>134417106
Since becoming red pilled, I am glad he will have to pay for his own food and housing. I will enjoy epic ROFL fit when he kills some Cali liberal for some minor transgression. He's full of rage, has a proclivity to violence, and can't keep his mouth shut...what could go wrong.? Plus he "took computer classes" so some lucky ladies will be hooking up with OJ on Tinder ??? Are we not living in glorious times?
>>
File: toll.jpg (283KB, 1118x547px) Image search: [Google]
toll.jpg
283KB, 1118x547px
Do coal burners really have mental disorders?
>>
He killed a coalburner and a jew, he's good in my books.
>>
File: IMG_4030.jpg (22KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4030.jpg
22KB, 300x200px
I always liked OJ because hated niggers as much as anybody here. At worst, he's punished oj
>>
>>134418100
Topjej

Thanks burger
>>
>>134417106
>kills coal burner
>kills Jew
He isn't our guy because he needs to go back to Africa
>>
They cleared him of murder to avoid a chimpout

But they had to find something to make him pay for killing one of the tribe
>>
>>134417106
Based OJ. He taught me to always leave a pair of extra small gloves at the scene of every murder. Reasonable doubt niggers.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>134417106
>nigger
>ours

JIDF GTFO
>>
File: 1499688141934.jpg (114KB, 592x768px) Image search: [Google]
1499688141934.jpg
114KB, 592x768px
>>
>Kills two people
>gets away with it
>armed robbery
>Goes to jail but gets out on parole with possible his own reality TV show

c'mon America things were going so good this year
>>
Why does /pol/ like OJ so much?
>>
>>134417106
Wasn't his wife and her lover both jewish?
>>
If he was really our nigger he would've stuck with a black girl in the first instance
>>
>>134420097
>portraying nigger as a brutish Neanderthal
>Neanderthals are thought to have an average IQ of 160
>literally the reasons why Asians are the smartest

wat
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.