[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ what does the rise of the alt right and trumps victory

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: di4.jpg (305KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
di4.jpg
305KB, 1200x800px
/pol/ what does the rise of the alt right and trumps victory mean to you?
>>
File: Good_ol_Days.jpg (32KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Good_ol_Days.jpg
32KB, 500x281px
>>134416894
>>
Define alt right.

As for trumps win, he had a reasonably good campaign with a weak opponent. He told the majority of Americans what they wanted to hear and has as a result become President, pretty basic.
>>
it means nothing, in the end the establishment still controls the masses, nothing will change as long as we're still being fed bullshit progressive bullshit
>>
>>134416894
The election day was one of the best of my life.

I had not been that retardedly happy in a while.

Too bad Trump is not traditionalist enough for my tastes, but hey, better than Mrs. "It's my turn now"
>>
>>134416894
>rise of the alt right
made up term by a boogaloo
>trumps victory mean to you?
last trick up their sleeve.

that is a definite answer goldman sachs eternal beady cunt. now write a report to your el1. 2 months to write it up i presume.
>>
>>134416894
As for Alt-Right, its a buzz word, it means nothing.
>>
>>134417639
new word for "American"
>>
>>134418127
Basically just a centrist, yeah.
>>
File: 1500615068597.jpg (64KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1500615068597.jpg
64KB, 500x376px
a step in the right direction
>>
>>134416894
When Brexit happened I realised I was not alone
>>
File: 1496363180270.jpg (34KB, 480x518px) Image search: [Google]
1496363180270.jpg
34KB, 480x518px
>>134416894
Dank memes tbqh
>>
a lot of us motherfuckers were circumcised and silenced THEN lied to about the holocaust. like wtf really dems?
>>
File: santtu.jpg (66KB, 559x352px) Image search: [Google]
santtu.jpg
66KB, 559x352px
>>134416894
prelude to the coming storm. This shit will explode within a decade and battle of Berkley will seem like a school yard fist fight compared to what's coming.

I just sit here on /pol/ and the internet in general with popcorn on hand enjoying the shit show that is like gasoline being poured on the globe map just waiting for someone stupid or just insane enough to light a match.
>>
Infinitesimal relief.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.