[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see a Univision video on Facebook >it's about a father

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0393.jpg (24KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0393.jpg
24KB, 231x218px
>see a Univision video on Facebook
>it's about a father saying goodbye to his family after being deported
>people in the comments speaking in Spanish saying things like "Why doesn't he take his family", "Obama did the same thing", and "What about the people who came here legally"

Since when do any hispanics support Trump?
>>
Integration mostly. Thats why a lot of gen z Hispanics are conservative
>>
>>134398679
Link pls
Also any jalapeno Burger here? Is younger Hispanic generation really more conservative?
>>
>>134398679
>implying all mexicans are like chicanos or any other degenerate like them

gotta say it though, it's hilarious to see murricans believing we all think and act the same way, people here do not care that much about what might happen to the illegals as they turned their back on its country and behave like morons once they manage to get to Jewnated states of merrica.

>bu bu but aren't ya supposed to be on the same page and hate whiteys n sheeeeit?
not at all, in fact many people here either do not hate or even think about white people at all because the average billy bob hasn't been going around fucking our shit up with their ((((((drug on wars))), gun smuggling and degenerate shit of the sort, it is your government we hate as fuck, not the common billy or arthur

>mfw now deported shitheads ar egetting paid relatively well for speaking english even though it's OBVIOUS many were pricks that collected welfare and indulged in doing stupid shit (typical chicano/cholo stuff)
Just when you thought things couldn't get even more ridiculous and unfair, those bastards get sent back and now are treated well and receive special attention because HUUUUURRR DUUUR WATCHA WHAT THE ORANGE MONSTER OF TRUMP IS DOING REEEEE LET'S TREAT THEM WELL AND MAKE THEM BELIEVE WE'RE GOOD BOYS N SHEEEEEIT

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>134398679
Golly gee I don't know, because all the alternatives are batshit insane and want to flood the country with muslims and nuke the world?
>>
>>134401594
>its country and behave like morons once they manage to get to Jewnated states of merrica.

they sure do, I don't care what you do with them when you get them back either
>>
File: 1499277333632.jpg (495KB, 708x912px) Image search: [Google]
1499277333632.jpg
495KB, 708x912px
Wanna find someone that hates illegal immigrants? Talk to a LEGAL immigrant
>>
>>134400846
Here you go greatest ally
www facebook com/univisionnoticias/ videos/ 10156093434059796/

By the way are you Jewish? Should I assume most if not all israel posters are?

>>134401594
Well what's your opinion? What kinda Mexican are you? Thoughts on the whole immigration situation?

>>134401609
I didn't think Mexicans and Muslims have any beef, if nothing else they are usually seen together only as a scapegoat for muh diversity
>>
File: 1495436746057.png (78KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495436746057.png
78KB, 900x900px
>>134401810
i'd do either of them
>>
>>134398679
Not all spics are retarded/brainwashed by kikes.
>>
>>134402518
>By the way are you Jewish? Should I assume most if not all israel posters are?
Yes and at least 95% of Israeli posters are
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.