[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>joins youtube several months ago >cute as fuck holy s

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 56

File: maxresdefault.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>joins youtube several months ago
>cute as fuck holy shit
>90k subs
>red-pilled as fuck. making ton of edgy vids with pretty spicy meme flair for plebbitors
>actually talking about nignog IQ
>takes down all her videos but 1
>no one talking about this
wtf is going on?
i know most of you don't care about this e-celeb shit, but wtf happened here?

>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP9Ug2BBAfXKB6UGn8ZrMfw/videos
>>
>>134387105
Who's the cock sleeve?

Maybe jewtube took down the vids?

I'm gonna need the whole gestalt enchilada here.
>>
Probably the same thing that happened daddy o five channel, its always a shame when such great youtubers close their accounts.
>>
>>134387274
RageAfterStorm
Youtube and whole enchilada in the original post
https://twitter.com/RageAfterStorm
>>
>not ugly girl says not dumb shit and gets views
K.

There are so many amazing male YouTubers struggling to get 5 digits of views that I can't not think this is gynocentrism.
>>
>>134387382
It pisses me off whenever I some cute girl who's had baby's first redpill have twice as many subscribers as someone like Millennial Woes or AmRen
>>
>>134387105
The Jew remove the vids?
>>
>>134387105
I read something about her taking em down cause she wants to start her channel over again but making more edgy shit this time. She talked about how anti-sjw tier videos aren't enough for her anymore and she wants to talk about race and shit.

Rage is based and a top tier waifu, boys
>>
File: 1365046544259.jpg (59KB, 408x632px) Image search: [Google]
1365046544259.jpg
59KB, 408x632px
>>134387105
>>
She looks like a female Styx, so i am instantly revolted.
>>
Think we can safely assume it was her own decision. I'm also very curious to know if the JQ rumours are true as she's been showing signs of (((knowing))) more than once already.
>>
>>134387105

clearly a jewish plant to push race realism, I for one wont fall for their tricks and am becoming a multiculturalist liberal
>>
fuck off eceleb cancer
>>
File: 1415336164450.jpg (59KB, 689x456px) Image search: [Google]
1415336164450.jpg
59KB, 689x456px
It was an NSA sting operation.

"Cute" stereotypically nerdy girl says typical /pol/ talking points word for word. "Mysteriously" ends up being shilled everywhere and blowing up in popularity. Gets a bunch of followers. Will end up recanting it all and claiming it was a mistake.

90000 people are now put on a list for extra monitoring.

It's the cycle over and over again.
>>
>>134387105
She got shoahed she lives in Switzerland.
>>
>>134387382
She says better stuff most other male youtubers and her reach is wide enough to cause massive asspain.
>gynocentrism
I think you can't see the bigger picture here. ((They)) are becoming furious because it isn't just men saying this shit, now women too have joined the conversation. It's much for them to ignore a girl that has 'betrayed' them. Plus they cannot lump her into the ugly virgin category. Personally I think that she is doing a good job shifting the overton window. Definitely a gateway redpill in the truest sense.
>>
>>134387771
When has this ever happened?
>>
File: the yellow stain is jet fuel.jpg (87KB, 455x631px) Image search: [Google]
the yellow stain is jet fuel.jpg
87KB, 455x631px
>>134387771
The NSA is probably already watching everyone who even visits /pol/
>>
>>134387342
>beating your children
>great content

Wtf man?
>>
>>134387105
Dirty bitch is just another Commie kike like Evalion. Don't trust them.
sage
>>
>>134387900
I see you're new here.
>>
I think she was saying that he doesn't want to be associated with the "skeptics" community (cucks) and removed them for that reason

OR... Jewtube removed her vids for """"""""hate speech""""""""
>>
>>134387570
She won't be able to keep her channel for more than a couple videos.

YouTube already took down her Race & IQ video...

They'll just ban her.

You're retarded.
>>
>>134387771
This is so retarded I can't believe anyone would actually believe this.
>>
>>134387105
I did it because YT was threatening to ban my channel.
>>
>>134387708
kek the reddit spacing and everything. Have an upboat!
>>
>>134387105
Some Nigger threatened to rape and murder her.
>>
>>134388148
Controlled opposition and false flagging is what America is best at.
>>
File: rage.png (72KB, 587x574px) Image search: [Google]
rage.png
72KB, 587x574px
I think I have most of them. I'm not sure if my dl program stopped working.
>>
>>134387105
Some Jew threatened to sue her for some Civil Rights violation.
>>
>>134387369
>RageAfterStorm

Wtf kind of tag is that anyway? its cringey.
>>
>>134388148
All womynz is evil so of course it's real, broooooo
>>
>>134387771
I thought this too but >>134387922

She COULD be an SJW trying to get full names of people on youtube, but who cares?

What is the endgame... :(
>>
>>134387636
she looks like a cutie three point one four and she should be my jee-eff
>>
>>134388155
What's your number?
>>
File: sargon pepe.jpg (38KB, 540x539px) Image search: [Google]
sargon pepe.jpg
38KB, 540x539px
e-celebs are cancer, but I took delight in this shitshow. Apparently she's part of that "skeptic community" bullshit, and when she made a video on race realism, she basically caused the skeptics to all lose their shit and tear each other apart over it, because someone finally mustered the courage to say "the emperor has no clothes".

Haven't paid attention since that happened. A remember a bunch of these skeptic fags said they were going to "go after" white nationalism and take us down or some shit. Not seeing that pan out, unless circlejerking in 3 hour skype chats about how le radically centrist you are counts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8
>>
>>134387105
Shills hate her because they can't come up with anything against her.
The only thing they can do is call her a jew and a coalburner randomly.

Also, she said she wanted to make a new structure and start all over again with the videos.
She wanted the first one to be about JQ.
>>
>>134388532
No, precisely she said she wanted to distance herself from the skeptic community and called them "a bunch of cucks"
>>
>>134387570
YouTube is not the place to have those conversations. It's not an open forum. She's also a basic bitch who counter signaled the god emperor so she's already dead. Don't get attached.
>>
>>134388011
The only one I can think of was Evalion
>>
>>134387500
Add Steven Franssen and Reactionary Expat to the list for males who are better than any females and deserve more.
>>
>>134388155
hmm... Kek whispers... Are... are you really Her? Prove it with timestamped nudes pls.
>>
File: timpf and kitty.jpg (332KB, 1242x1241px) Image search: [Google]
timpf and kitty.jpg
332KB, 1242x1241px
>>134387382
marketability is the hardest redpill to swallow
>>
>>134387105
Perhaps the truth about her was that she racemixed with some nigger who then threaten to release her nudes and videos if she did not take them down. This explains why she is redpilled. Women can't simply be redpilled by normal means.
>>
>>134388842
Evalion is the reason why I'm here. The mods banned everyone on 8 chan who took her side.
>>
>>134388141
>>134388790

A lot of people talk about race on YouTube. She can do it.
>>
>>134387382
Sex sells, welcome to capitalism.

>>134388902
See?
As I said here
>>134388640
people will randomly throw the same "she's a kike" and "she's a coalburner" accusations randomly.
>>
>>134387500
Millennial woes is shut though, I'm thinking more like dapperton or wizard of a cause or whatever. Sargons pet unpopular YouTuber is pretty shit too, vee literally can't make arguments without fallacies and when he's "woke redpilling" it's just an obvious one that isn't even presented well.

>>134388858
Yes, because marketability is bullshit and anti meritocratic.

>>134388979
Why doesn't male sex sell? Stop being hungry.
>>
>>134388771
Right, but she was mingling with them, and it caused them to all lose their shit and commit sudoku over this.

>claim to be le rational scientific voice of reason
>deny obvious truths backed by mountains of data by using the most hackneyed denialist arguments possible

I'm just sad I haven't seen more skeptics go after her/us on this. The more they try attacking us, the better. But I guess they realized that they can't win that argument, so now they're all going back to just conveniently ignoring the elephant in the room.
>>
>>134389036
>Why doesn't male sex sell?
Because girls don't get horny as easily as men.
>>
>>134388640
She was supposedly an SJW. Some fag here was posting pics from an old tumblr he refused to reveal to us but honestly some of the pics of the girl he was posting didn't even look similar. I can believe it, though. She seems sort of weird and unhinged. She might be "right", but I find it suspicious that a girl is being this bold and forthcoming about race realism and white nationalism, even exposing her real identity and face to the internet hordes who will undoubtedly dox and threaten her. She's either surprisingly brave and stupid or completely unaware of what she's doing and just riding a wave she feels like riding right now.
>>
>>134389061
>I'm just sad I haven't seen more skeptics go after her/us on this. The more they try attacking us, the better. But I guess they realized that they can't win that argument, so now they're all going back to just conveniently ignoring the elephant in the room.
I have the feeling that she will come back even harder. The skeptic community will eventually be dispersed since beating feminism over the head has become a tired schtick. Hell even nakedape has had a few videos where he's testing the waters on the fringe subjects concerning race realism.
>>
>>134389325
She did say in one of the vids that she used to be a SJW, and that she threw it all when she started doing actual research.
>>
>>134387105
She said she got rid of her old videos because she doesn't want to associate with skeptics anymore. She instead wants to make redpill videos.
>>
>>134387500
THIS.

There are guys out there making very well thought out content who get basically no views or traction at all. But then you have thots who just quickly read an article they saw on someone else's blog and regurgitate the main jist of it in front of a camera. Because they're a young attractive girl, they instantly become e-famous, despite putting in the bare-minimum amount of effort.

It's completely backwards from how things should be. It used to be the case that everyone knew not to take women's opinions seriously on matters like this. But now, we literally prop up women's opinions because they're women. It's so counter-intuitive it hurts. And I suppose I'm guilty of this as well (here I am talking about her) but goddamn it's frustrating.
>>
>>134388155
...if true

keep it up
but appealing to normies to convert them
>>
>>134388155
Flag doesn't check out.
>>
>>134389325
>She seems sort of weird and unhinged.

I'm telling you, she is a coalburner. How do you go from SJW to redpilled? Simple, get fucked by a nigger in both literal meanings.
>>
>>134387105
e-celebs are cancer
>>
>>134389419
This is one reason I feel superior for being gay.
>>
>>134389777
you're not superior, you will likely be afflicted with horrible diseases that are entirely deserved.
>>
>>134389094
>virgin shit
They do, just over different things.
>>
>>134389386
>She did say in one of the vids that she used to be a SJW, and that she threw it all when she started doing actual research.
That's BS. She stopped being SJW because she got dicked by a Chad nationalist.

See: https://twitter.com/RageAfterStorm/status/884043266076942341
>>
>>134388395
It's a play off her old username on bandcamp or something.
>>
>>134389601
>How do you go from SJW to redpilled?
This doesn't make sense to you because you are a man, and you're using the mindset of a man. Women's brains fundamentally work differently. Women are far less ideological, introspective, and rational on average. Their thoughts and beliefs are developed more on those around them, the zeitgeist, which way the wind is blowing, etc. This is one of the main reasons why our ancestors knew not to bother listening to women when it comes to ideology/politics/etc.

The point I'm making is that it's relatively common for women to do a complete 180 on things like this. That's not exceptional at all. Especially if a girl dates a new guy, because women typically just adopt whatever the ideas of their boyfriend/husband, for example.
>>
>>134389777
>gay
>leaf
Yup, this checks out. Enjoy your GRIDS meds while they last; Day of the Bog will come soon enough for you.
>>
>>134389891
Yes, but not in the way you think, in the vid she said that her boyfriend was a gigantic faggot, he was SJW, but he had literally no idea of how to defend his arguments, and that's when she started doing research and accidentally drowned in redpills.
>>
>>134388960
Sure but it's not going to be some edgy redpilled conversation. It's going to be some light hatefacts and "isn't this interesting" followed by some "imagine my shock" and some "of cooooooourse!".

Wow so edgy. Glad you redid your channel to bring us that very important message.
>>
>>134387105

I never understood that people thought she was cute
>>
File: 1489661493527.jpg (146KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1489661493527.jpg
146KB, 1200x675px
>>134390134
She looks fine depending on the angle.
>>
Fuckin e-celeb shit non stop
>>
File: 1500551999372.jpg (152KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500551999372.jpg
152KB, 1024x1024px
>>134390134
exactly, lauren and faith are much cuter
>>
>>134387976
>didn't notice his flag
>>
=>>134389891
I didn't even know this, but it confirmed exactly what I predicted here
>>134389977

Women are mostly all the same. I don't hate them for being what they are, but it's important to understand that they are NOT men and we should not treat them like men or hold them to the expectations of men. However, it also means we shouldn't listen to women on these matters.
>>
>>134388020
I'd get that. Youtube atheists are a Tumblr tier echo chamber. I mean that almost literally because they all reference the same facts, respond to the same videos, use the same figures of speech (punching down, low hanging fruit, etc) and quote each other without any cognizance that they're doing it.
No I'll take it the extra step. They are literally an echo chamber.
>>
>>134390095
To be fair, if you do more than that you get banned pretty fast. It doesn't make sense to criticize people for not going full "gas the kikes" on youtube, when it will only end up with a ban. Better to do mildly redpilling stuff and stick around than to be banned after your first video.
>>
https://twitter.com/RageAfterStorm/status/883214539432620033

her response
>>
>>134389854
Nah. Would have happened already back before I became a lot more responsible and aware. Gay diseases are more a function of youthful stupidity + young male sex drive compounded together + drugs + living around low IQ races who've had sex with other gays who then all coalesce to create a petri dish of disease. Simply being a white male homo in his late twenties on /pol/ already makes me pretty safe. Maybe even less likely to contract disease than the average straight college guy.
>>
>>134389977
anecdotally, i'm a 6'3" 200lbs muscle man w/o bitch tits

i used to be in Occupy and a tiny bit SJW (was fucking a feminist professor pretty hard) before coming here.

dunno if you can attribute women getting red-pilled to intuition or if it's like the rest of us: just having a taste of intoxicating logic after being surrounded by SJW faggots for so long
>>
>>134390349
Yup. Stuff like this is what causes the cracks to form though. I don't give a fuck what happens to these AIDS-riddled faggots, but I do care that they act as gate-keepers to thousands of bluepilled normalfags, and it's my hope that the more retarded they're demonstrated to be, the more of their viewers will end up moving along the path of the redpill.

I can't imagine why people find listening to some jackasses on google hangouts circlejerk each other for 3 hours a day appealing at all. I saw clips of when they tried to "debunk" the Race-IQ link, and it was downright laughable.
>>
>>134390565
none of that changes the fact that you engage in inherently dysfunctional behavior.

you stick your dick where it does not belong, into a den of bacteria, and you naturally reap the consequences.

there is a reason why AIDS is a gay disease. why gays are bringing back syphilis.
>>
>>134390403
She was already on the mild path though. Why change course? She could have grown into a female Moly if her crypto game was strong enough but now she's destined to end up shilling for shekels as a sideshow of some alt right site.
>>
>>134387105
>nose ring
Dismissed
>>
>>134387922

We are. It's the same with Tor. We set it up as 'anti-establishment / anti-gov' honeypot op. Unbelievable how successful these projects have been for intel and blackmail leverage. We use some data from corps to raise cash for field ops. It's all out there just for the taking and so many tards just keep giving. Lol
>>
If that is cute, I must date super models
>>
>>134387105
All I know is that she'd be doing herself a favor losing the fucking problem glasses.
>>
>>134389977
>The point I'm making is that it's relatively common for women to do a complete 180 on things like this.

Which was exactly my point. For all we know, she could've been a coalburner who did a 180 just because she is a woman.
>>
>>134389601
>I'm telling you, she is a coalburner
Reminder that shills think their most effective technique against us is D&C on ecelebs
>>
>>134390739
Believe what you want but the statistics you've compiled to back up your prejudices ironically don't account for race or IQ or age despite these things being considered for every other imaginable thing on pol. It's entirely possible to be a homo and not be at significant risk of many things if you're white and not an idiot or drug addict.
>>
>>134391033
i fully understand the connection between race and these things.

1 in 2 gay black men get AIDS, for example.

1 in 2 straight black men don't get AIDS.

that is not an indictment of blacks, it is first and foremost an indictment of gays.
>>
>>134391027
>Reminder that shills think their most effective technique against us is D&C on ecelebs

Reminder to you that you're a fucking leaf and how about you fuck off?
>>
>>134387105
She tried to ride the "lol memes" train and when she got called out on it by her peers for the IQ vid with circlejerking statistics she backed out like a bitch and pulled a "its just a joke bro" Why the fuck anyone would continue to watch this cringefest is beyond me anon but I'm guessing you must be one of those people.
>>
>>134391184
I agree with the leaf so why don't you make like one and GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD?
>>
>>134387105
>>cute as fuck

Is this a meme or am I missing something?
>>
>>134388934
If she isn't Jewish i'll eat my dog.
>>
File: pepec.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepec.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>134387105
Bitch is a rotten anti christian athetist. Christianity built europe. A white nationalist must be christian. The first red pill you must take is that jesus christ is your lord and savior
>>
>>134391178
And gay people who 1: aren't promiscuous and 2: don't have sex with blacks (or people who've had sex with blacks) are at what risk exactly? Oh right you have no clue and just like to spout lazy generalizations.
>>
>>134391316
god damn the lol memes are cringy af t b h desu
>>
>>134388141
It's been re uploaded already. All she has to do is make videos. Her channel may get Shoah'd but all her videos will stay on YouTube, albeit unorganized.
>>
i did it because i am actually jewish and it was all a prank
haha trolled :P
>>
>>134391520
>gay people who aren't promiscuous

BINGO

DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER

do yourself a favor, go look up statistics on homosexuality and promiscuity.
>>
>>134391477
Looks like Christ fags are trying their best to out retard Ancaps. If you ask me, you guys are winning.
>>
>>134388141
That's why the Government needs to start treating youtube/facebook & google as public services instead of private companies, they shouldn't be allowed to censor people and also operate in the U.S. They've monopolized social media so much that it's basically a public service at this point.
>>
>>134391655
lol I don't need to I know my own life
>>
>>134388305
how and why do you do this?
>>
>>134390894
My point is that it doesn't take something as extreme as burning the coal and paying the toll for a women to do a 180.

No evidence of her being a coalburner, especially since she's a yuropoor and there's a statistically less likely chance of that happening, simply because there are less shitskins around. I'm not a senpai of accusing everyone of being a coalburner/jew/etc without proof, because it's like the boy who cried wolf, and it lessons the impact of the times where we find out an e-celeb really IS a jew or a coalburner.
>>
>>134391477
Christianity is a jewish tool.
It convinced people of that "turn the other cheek" shit while the rest of the planet wants us dead.
>>
>>134389419
Low test men are just jerking off to her videos. They're not actually listening to her.
>>
>>134389891
it was the Golden One according to my sources
>>
>>134391520
>And gay people who 1: aren't promiscuous and
literally a contradiction.

Keep in mind that "monogamist" faggots actually have HIGHER rates of spreading STDs. Because they're not actually monogamist at all.
>>
>>134391728
You realize that in most of the world YouTube would have to be further censored to appease governments.
>>
>>134391864
That is the jewish interpretation of Christianity. Christian europe brought the world to heel
>>
File: 1499706642239.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499706642239.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
>>134388141
Couldn't these people just like self-censor and walk around the rules?
>>
>>134391970
And now it's fallen.
We don't need religion, we need to get rid of numales, weapons and ammo.
>>
>>134391791
when sites get taken down I upload them :^)
>>
>>134387570
That makes no sense. Why wouldn't she just leave them and continue to rack up views?
>>
>>134387500
It's as if that dead fat slob Roger Ailes was on to something...
>>
>>134391951
and yet I have no STDs hmmmm...

Face it, some people are exceptions to those statistics for varied reasons, like being white and not being retarded. It's not that fucking revolutionary.
>>
>>134392017
The disease the white man suffers is not in his body or mind... it's in his soul. If we heal christianity we heal the white man
>>
>>134392148
>here's my anecdote
>it's also data!
>>
>>134387105
>i know most of you don't care about this e-celeb shit, but wtf happened here?
As you said, I don't care. I don't even know who the fuck that is. Here's what I do know: I have a REAL job. E-celebs don't. Then they come begging for some of the money I earn so they can continue not having a real job. YouTube is a fucking hobby, not a career. If they understood that, they would be immune to being "demonetized."

And spare me the shit about how much time it takes to make videos. I've made many.
>>
All you degenerates think this whore can guide anybody to the red pill. How can she guide anybody when she is still lost in the darkness? Jesus is the ultimate red pill.
>>
>>134391956
And what? They would be forced to censor nothing in the U.S which is what matters. I'm saying the U.S government should deal with them, China is already dealing with Youtubes shit, the U.S should do the same, but to make it so that everyone can post whatever they want as long as it's within the law.
>>
>>134392343
Because your data totally accounts for race and IQ and socioeconomics and culture and geography, right? Oh wait you forgot those things again. The things that are otherwise taken as qualifiers that reveal the truth around here.
>>
>>134392404
truth.
>>
>>134387500
I don't understand why people watch "redpilled" girls on youtube. It's like a placebo for a real girl who you can relate to, it's a very childish fantasy IMO. I was into Evalion for a few months a year or 2 ago, but she got old quick. Rarely ever watch girl's videos anymore because they're just so boring.

Every "redpilled female" is just a girl parotting a guy's opinions with a cute face. It doesn't annoy me though because from a pragmatic sense it makes a lot of sense. More girls = more orbiters = guys doing alt right activism to impress their waifus.
>>
File: begone degenerate.jpg (35KB, 480x491px) Image search: [Google]
begone degenerate.jpg
35KB, 480x491px
>>134392484
We all know you people fantasize about fucked up shit, such as "how far up my ass can he stick his fist this time :DDD"

Keep in mind that fags get the bog. Praise Himmler.
>>
>>134387105
>cute as fuck

Pathetic.
>>
>>134392404
Jesus is a myth by the Flavian family.
>>
>>134387570
>based and a top tier waifu
>nose ring
>admits to being a degenerate before getting a cuck boyfriend https://www.twitter.com/RageAfterStorm/status/884042827822489600
No
>>
>>134387105
>ywn ga-shmoigedy her ga-flavety with your googus
why must life play these cruel tease games with me?
>>
>>134392753
not even atheist historians believe that. fuck off.
>>
>>134391746
>lol I don't need to I know my own life
lol that's anecdote not fact
lol the average faggot has several hundred sexual partners
lol their rate of HIV has gone up with time instead of down because they care more about perversion than decency
lol they like to insist we have no say over what they do in private but then they have parades of sick degeneracy right down main street
lol the faggot rate of child molestation is something like thirty times higher than normal
lol 69% of America's mass murderers self-identified as gay or bisexual
lol kill yourself faggot
>>
>>134392727
it's fun, you prudish dicklet
>>
>>134392915
hitler would have executed you, sodomite
>>
>>134392727
Stay commonfilth-pilled, pleb. Natt-posting is soooo productive and edgy.
>>
>>134392951
oh i'm trembling
>>
>>134392753

... Get the fuck out of here with your retardation. There are even accounts of the children of Jesus's brother Jude many years after teh fact. There is shit discussed by Papias, and the daughters of Philip. Not to mention the typical Tacitus, Josephus, and others.

Why are you sceptic new-atheists so damn annoying? Especially you ones who turned pagan.
>>
>>134392484
>revealing how new you are
Always a pleasure.

>>134392472
Sorry leaf but thats not how free speech works. A platform is not a right.
>>
File: e36.jpg (27KB, 640x354px) Image search: [Google]
e36.jpg
27KB, 640x354px
>>134387105
advertising is against the rules

mods do something good for once in your worthless lives
>>
>>134387527
Shut it down!!!!!
>>
>>134393015
I'm not very Christian but good luck Jesus-anon. Christians are cool people, when they're not the cucky kind.
>>
>>134388155
Tits or GTFO
>>
File: salute2.gif (4MB, 515x351px) Image search: [Google]
salute2.gif
4MB, 515x351px
>>134392066
you're doing god's work son.
>>
>>134393015
umm sweetie im pretty sure they only talk about the 'followers of jesus' or something like that
the passage from josephus about directly about jesus is believed to be a later addition by someone else
>>
>>134393188

Yeah, I hear you. Plenty of awesome skeptical folks out there, but the new kind is irritating beyond belief. It makes you realize that the fedora meme was not just a meme.
>>
File: glr fag parade.jpg (108KB, 635x476px) Image search: [Google]
glr fag parade.jpg
108KB, 635x476px
>>134392954
I just hope you don't die of GRIDS and survive long enough to get bogged on DOTR.
>>
>>134393360

Jesus was a locally famous Galilean. A small small part of a large Empire. We have lost 99 percent of the written record of that time, and even if we had it, there were not records kept then like they are now. The whole Jesus myth things just really gets me irritated because it is obviously foolishness. It is a lack of skepticism and rational thinking to believe it.

If you hold to those standards of thought, then you can question the existance of most of the great and very real folks of that past
>>
>>134387105
Kill. Your. Self.
>>
>>134390188
>nose ring
Not even once
>>
>>134389419
I have seen many cute female youtubers with barely any subscribers. The most popular are men. And there are a bunch of new male youtubers too like James Allsup. He has over 100k subs. You're getting confirmation bias.
>>
>>134387105
I have no idea who this random, average looking vaginal Jew is. Fuck off.
>>
Come on, guys. If your ovenmeat radar doesn't go off seeing this thot, I've got a crematorium to sell you.

TRUST NO THOT
>>
File: tumblr_osve2dDYc11s2yc47o4_1280.jpg (411KB, 947x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osve2dDYc11s2yc47o4_1280.jpg
411KB, 947x1280px
>>134393893
nah what he said was true
just because there is some small female youtubers its still the case that girls like this rageafterstorm girl become famous BECAUSE THEYRE A GIRL not anything they did
>>
>>134387105
>cute as fuck
She's a 4. Not remotely cute. She knows how to use makeup, glasses and angles to appear passable
>>
>>134391396
Meem
>>
>>134390188
It's all angles and glasses. She is not attractive and she knows it. She's like an ugly chick on a dating site trying to fool you
>>
>>134394070
Then why didn't the other ones get famous for being a cute girl? Also a bunch of dudes have gotten the same fame.
>>
>>134392484
Rake
>>
File: tumblr_oss63ikw4m1s2yc47o6_1280.jpg (86KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oss63ikw4m1s2yc47o6_1280.jpg
86KB, 1200x799px
>>134394221
she looks like an average white girl if all white girls were skinny thats what they would look like

no need to get your dick in a bunch you fucking cucks
>>
>>134387105
she got a bit fat desu
>>
File: 7upyoungestcustomers.jpg (84KB, 500x661px) Image search: [Google]
7upyoungestcustomers.jpg
84KB, 500x661px
>>134394350
>if everyone was skinny

I blame the food industry, evil fucks
>>
File: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (157KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg
157KB, 501x585px
Yes goys, the lolocaust was definitely true. The degeneracy of the Weimar Republic, caused by the eternal kikes, is not, however.

Who could believe the Jews are bad? There's no such thing, no no
>>
File: typicalvaginalJew.png (490KB, 1702x403px) Image search: [Google]
typicalvaginalJew.png
490KB, 1702x403px
>>134394253
Because men know how to market themselves better regardless of how attractive they are. They're more business savvy. Women just toss some shit out there randomly and if they're hot, word of mouth is enough to make them moderately successful.
>>
>>134387105
It's the Jewish plan. Use Jewish girls to flipflop and change ideals after they brought in enough alt right redditors from making race-related videos. Crusader girl comes to mind.
>>
File: tumblr_ost838gG5n1s2yc47o4_1280.jpg (124KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ost838gG5n1s2yc47o4_1280.jpg
124KB, 1200x800px
>>134394253
i lot of them do

if youre a girl you have a lot more likely to succeed

you have to really suck to not get anywhere

a man though you could get 100 viewers

a girl would get people just showing up to watch a girl no matter what even just a base level
>>
>>134387105
>nose ring

DROPPED!

Nothing worse than an attention whore who is also a literal whore.
>>
>>134394530
>Richard spencer
>baked Alaska
>James Allsup
>Paul Joseph Watson
All good looking
>>
>>134387105
She lives in Europe. The police probably kicked down her door for "muh hate speech" since she's technically a Germany citizen.
>>
>>134394688
>all average or slightly better than average looking

How low are your standards? PJW, for example, doesn't come off nearly as retarded as Lauren yet she dominates online discourse in comparison without nearly as much networking and monetary backing from investors (Infowars has some shekels) that PJW has.
>>
>>134390134
fag
>>
>>134395007
Lauren Southern was backed by rebel media so I think that fueled her climb. She doesn't dominate discourse. She is shilled here by both pro and against people like Andrew Anglin and leftists and orbiters.
>>
File: hertrueface.jpg (144KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hertrueface.jpg
144KB, 1280x720px
>>134387105
she is a stupid whore trying to convert her 90K sheep into racists

this is why she hid her true extreme "muh white identity preserve the white raaace" BS till just recently

she is trying to psyOp a lot of young white minds in the skeptosphere, and it's shameful and stupid
>>
>>134393687
i dont think jesus didnt exist, but the only confirmed historical record we have is only of pontius pilate
>>
>e-celebs thread
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: tumblr_ot538iq38c1s2yc47o3_1280.jpg (198KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ot538iq38c1s2yc47o3_1280.jpg
198KB, 1000x1500px
>>134395303
the moment she said she believes in abortion i dropped her like a cactus and never listened to her opinion
>>
File: 1977.jpg (34KB, 321x340px) Image search: [Google]
1977.jpg
34KB, 321x340px
>>134390134
That is because you are faggot.
>>
>>134395007
Lauren is an attractive girl. That's it.

We'd be dumb not to utilize this kind of thinking.
>>
>>134395007
That's just the way it is. Autistic screeching about women drawing more views than men is just a waste of time.
>>
>>134395390
She also is an antitheist fedoracuck. Complete dealbreaker.
>>
>>134395303
Of course the anarcho capitalist is a retarded nigger lover.
>>
>>134387105
>cute as fuck

Okaykid.jpg
>>
she's a literal camwhore lmao
>>
>>134395303
Kill yourself, JEW RAT
>>
File: 1493696882215.png (157KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493696882215.png
157KB, 800x800px
>>134387105
You are constantly lurking /pol/ and self- promoting. Fuck off.
>>
File: Lena-Paul-en-selfie[1].jpg (188KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Lena-Paul-en-selfie[1].jpg
188KB, 1200x1200px
I fap to her everyday
>>
>>134394253
This is a "but what about this smart black man??" tier argument
>>
>>134395236
Rebel media was a fucking nothing burger before Lauren; no one even heard of them before she came onto the scene. She grew far too big for them (because vagina and hotness) which is why she decided to go solo. PJW would have been nothing without his networking with Infowars and/or Alex Jones who has been notorious in conspiracy circles for well over a decade now.
>>
>e-celeb
>>
File: tumblr_osttks6SXS1s2yc47o2_1280.jpg (133KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osttks6SXS1s2yc47o2_1280.jpg
133KB, 720x960px
>>134395522
and the worst part is people on /pol/ would say "our girl " every 2 days

so cringeworthy everyone sucks
>>
>>134387382
They will get a good amount of viewers but they will never be the top viewed. Youtube's most popular channel is still pewdiepie even though youtube tries to shoah him. On twitch even though there is plenty of thots on there with some nice big titties the top earners are still guys.

The most entertaining or informative guys will still win out. Girls just get a headstart.
>>
>>134391428
she's a commie and in a interracial relationship.
>>
>>134395599
Butter face
>>
>>134395525
>>134395536
fuck off identity politics dumbasses

you people are the devil
>>
>>134388934
And the mods were right. She's a crazy thot
>>
>>134388305

What's the program?
>>
>>134391864
>Christianity is a jewish tool.
Yeah, all those years Christians were persecuting and expelling them don't count because after hundreds of years of trying they finally managed to subvert the religion. Clearly it's totally irredeemable and always was a 'jewish tool'.
>>
>>134395934
PRAISE KEKISTAN. DOWN WITH IDENTITY POLITICS
/POL/ ARE THE REAL RIGHT-WING SJWS!
>>
>>134395522
>>134395390
poor christ cucks having problems no one cares about
>>
>>134395390
you mean you'd want women having mongrel rape babies? what a cuck!
>>
I wish guys with the most substance I've ever seen like TheAlternativeHypothesis were popular instead of RageAfterStorm.

Still, the dumber and more entertaining people serve their purpose in attracting normies.
>>
14/88 girls actually exist?
>captcha: orange aurora
>mfw
>>
File: 1499248209257.jpg (58KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499248209257.jpg
58KB, 720x720px
>>134396106
thats the duty of a good christian man
>>
>>134396010
They do, but then christianity was reformed to being a bunch of spinless weaklings.
>>
>>134396129
I really like Faulk's content. It's too data-driven and autistic and not ADHD-riddled talking points, so most people inherently aren't going to bother listening for 30 minutes as he goes over studies and data to make various cases. Still goo content, and I use information I learned from his videos/articles all the time when talking to people.

Then again, that Sargon faggot is popular, and all he does is add snippets of forced laughter while playing/pausing someone else's youtube video. If that cunt can get views, then I suppose anyone should too.
>>
>>134389094
It's a test of will, which the females have mastered; if one's hormones are kept in check and the other party (usually men) will give/pay to get into bed.
>>
File: 1416581580011.jpg (35KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
1416581580011.jpg
35KB, 580x435px
>>cute as fuck holy shit
>>
>>134396338
Only in the past century. Saying we need to discard christianity because the jews corrupted it (like everything else) is like saying we should also get rid of european civilization entirely too.

No need to throw the baby out with the bath water. The solution is to reform, not throw away.
>>
>>134395522
proofs?
>>134395934
When will you go away?
>>
>>134396396
whats with all these gay fags, she not even bad looking
>>
I like her outro/
>>
>>134396358
To me it's a fucking travesty that Ryan has been going at it for 10 fucking years and only averages like 3k views per video because of switching channels, rebranding channels (eg. fringeelements ->thealthype), and large periods of inactivity in the past.

He's shit on a lot of "skeptic" youtubers like Sargon or Holiday but nobody knows he exists. I'm glad Naked Ape has been talking with him recently though.
>>
>>134395617
You can name a few female youtubers that were shilled here. It is not easier for a woman. I say this because I'm a dude and I have a YouTube channel with 100 k subs. I am friends with a few other dudes in the same situation. For every Lauren there are hundreds of girls on YouTube with less than 10k subs.
>>
>>134396010
may I remind you that the current pope is 100% all for everything the lefties are pushing.

the institutions have been infiltrated. It's the same with the Anglican church (bunch of pedos playing musical churchs when they get caught)
>>
File: by2lw6w5jt8z.jpg (80KB, 500x924px) Image search: [Google]
by2lw6w5jt8z.jpg
80KB, 500x924px
>>134388155

If it is you, then start a podcast or something. Find another avenue to dispense your material.

You have some good momentum behind you for now, you need to take advantage of it while it is still there. If you keep your content to a trickle or halted entirely then you will fade away.

Being indecisive is worse than making a wrong decision. Time to act, sugar.
>>
>>134396489
Virgins.
>>
>>134387105
She always was a bit strange claims German ancestry lives in England and has an American flag on the wall
>>
File: 1418180652483.jpg (23KB, 290x324px) Image search: [Google]
1418180652483.jpg
23KB, 290x324px
>>134396489
No, she isn't entirely revolting but
>>>cute as fuck holy shit
>>
>>134395934
NOOOO!!!!!!
>>
>>134396478
https://youtu.be/oD6dXM0pids
>>
>>134391027
>>134391367
Men of two nations come together and jerk each other, to defend a coalburner who would just laugh at the sight of them.
>>
>>134396618
she lives in switzerland
>>
File: 1493134591030.jpg (39KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493134591030.jpg
39KB, 480x480px
>>134392066

Where do you upload them? Hook us up, anon.
>>
>>134396695
go tell your bosses that it's not working anymore
>>
>>134396583
The obvious solution is violent purges or the faggot mafia in the papacy, not shitting on Christianity as a "jewish tool".
>>
>>134396622
ok yeah op was spurging a bit but shes cute, way better looking then lauren southern
>>
>>134396818
I think this OP girl rates about a 5/10 and Southern a 6/10.
>>
>>134396526
And there are probably thousands of men in comparison.

Try to talk around this all you want. The fact remains that the only reason people like LS or Rage are well-known is because it was a 20-something attractive girl who made the videos.

It's the exact same phenomenon as when we used to see "LOOK AT ME! I'M A GRRRRRRRL GAMER! THAT'S RIGHT BOYS, I'M A GIRL - AND I LIKE TO PLAY VIDYA" shit starting around a decade ago or so.
>>
File: tumblr_os9uquMq5B1ti6w0wo3_1280.jpg (274KB, 1076x1076px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_os9uquMq5B1ti6w0wo3_1280.jpg
274KB, 1076x1076px
>>134396526
>are hundreds of girls on YouTube with less than 10k subs.

THERES THOUSANDS OF MEN WITH 200 VIEWERS

IM SUBBED TO SOME OF THEM LOL
>>
>>134387105
>cute
you have low standards.
>>
>>134396696
Switzerland then my bad.
>>
>>134387105
Race video was removed because of muh hate speech but she got rid of all her other videos by her own volition because she didn't want to be associated with the (((septic community))).
She really is /ourgirl/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyDLWsKsoVc
>>
File: 1500317975588.jpg (60KB, 708x708px) Image search: [Google]
1500317975588.jpg
60KB, 708x708px
>>134396818
>way better looking than lauren southern
>>
>>134396883
I'm going to start one of those shitty channels and I hope you will subscribe to me, gookposter guy.
>>
yep, they even made the old pope step down so they could have a brown, pro-refugee, pro-replacement migration, nigger-footwasher. No pope has ever stepped down, hes not even legitimate.
>>
>>134396946
the truth is hard to swallow aint it?
>>
>>134396872
I guess some men get popular for yelling into the camera like mark dice. And some women are pretty.
>>
File: F.jpg (48KB, 514x507px) Image search: [Google]
F.jpg
48KB, 514x507px
>>134387105

>I know most of you don't care about this e-celeb shit
>>
>>134397087
Men typically get popular for being at least fairly innovative or having original ideas and content and such.

Women get popular because they wear push-up bras and make videos about something that's generally regarded as a male-dominated space (ex: video games, right wing social commentary, etc)
>>
>>134397018
Subjective opinions aren't truths.
>>
>>134397243
A lot of women do get popular for sex appeal but you are naive if you think most popular men are because of creativity.
>>
>>134396101
Because they were killed in the womb.

Won't be long before we're gone too, then you'll have no one advocating for you either.
>>
>>134387105
She shouldn't have made the IQ video. She went too far with that one.
>>
File: deus-vult-larp_.png (603KB, 778x634px) Image search: [Google]
deus-vult-larp_.png
603KB, 778x634px
>>134391477
>>
>>134387105
Fact: Women cannot be true rightists as they are overly emotional and lack reason. They either become one for shekels or in order to please dominant men. You decide which one was her reason
>>
File: 1500394529479.gif (2MB, 294x212px) Image search: [Google]
1500394529479.gif
2MB, 294x212px
>>134397018
lauren is the definition of fertility
>>
>>134396003
4K video downloader, pirate copy.

It crashes every now and then, but it works most of the time.
>>
>>134396766
Cheekyvideos.net :^)

I have really slow upload so it might be up within 24-48hrs.
>>
>>134388532
Skeptic types are the most uninsightful people on earth. It's a shame because skepticism is a vital quality
>>
>>134392008
This.
She is desperate for subs.
>>
>>134397701
Given that she's distancing herself entirely from the community aspect and henceforth intends to stop using her face in her videos I'd say neither.

Generalizations are exceptionally useful in most all cases but they don't invalidate the exceptions, for example there are white Americans and there are Canadians that don't suck dog cocks.
>>
>>134397736
shes good looking but i think op girl is better
>>
>>134397839
>after she's already got attention to satisfy her womanly whorish need for it
Fuck off roastie defender
>>
File: 1500238719902.jpg (97KB, 558x816px) Image search: [Google]
1500238719902.jpg
97KB, 558x816px
>>134397942
That's just like, your opinion, man
>>
>>134387500
It's not so bad if they're bringing in new blood. But yeah, if you're already gung ho about white nationalism, there is no reason to watch them. And under no circumstances should anyone give them money for anything at all.
>>
>>134397346
On average, they certainly are.

Someone like Lauren Southern just regurgitates some basic talking points she got from a /pol/ infograph. Zero thought is put into the video. Just gotta make sure to show your cleavage.

Meanwhile, people like Styx (and I'm assuming that's you) actually give their own insight instead of just regurgitating molymeme data points. Not that I'm a big fan of your work, but you actually put thought into it, and I respect that.
>>
File: papercut.png (302KB, 596x411px) Image search: [Google]
papercut.png
302KB, 596x411px
She was still being an edgelord on twitter 9 hours ago.

My guess is that she's attracted the ire of (((them))). Remember the shit Tara and Reactionary Jew stepped in when they did a vid on the JQ? I get a very real sense that something fishy is going on when we now have so many overt racialists who are getting by, albeit with vocal opposition from ANTIFA-type crybullies, but the moment they name the Jew, shit like this happens. The 'Oy vey shut it down' meme really does feel like reality.
>>
>>134398138
Haha I'm not Styx but he is definitely creative and thoughtful. He is rare.
>>
File: 9867865.jpg (158KB, 932x983px) Image search: [Google]
9867865.jpg
158KB, 932x983px
>>134398138
you're forgetting that lauren does more than just sit behind a camera

she goes out and films protests, left vs right street battles, etc.

she's actually about to go migrant hunting with European nationalists in the Mediterranean.
>>
>>134390188
Seriously? She looks like Woody Allen's sister.
>>
>>134396695
Throw in another one for your list, you obvious left shit son of a bitch.
>>
>>134398238
It's a matter of degree, which is why I made reference to IQ comparisons. There are always exceptions at each end of the bell curve, but the point I'm making is that IN GENERAL, the female youtubers put out lower-quality content that's just propped up by the fact that they have tits.

Of course, I'm also of the opinion that bitches ain't shit and should belong in the kitchen, and that no one should be taking any political advice from a woman. This has been the norm for millennia, and I don't think we've "progressed" beyond the differences between men and women just because of the enlightenment.

But I digress. Who are you?
>>
>>134398293
That's really been the only reason to pay attention to her though. Her talking head videos are boring.
>>
>>134398495
that's probably true. i've only watched a few. I'd say her video on "the great replacement" is worth a watch, and maybe also "what every girl needs to hear" although that's more female-oriented.
>>
>>134392678
Especially Blonde. She literally just types out a word doc and reads it, you can see her eyes reading and hear her faux natural cadence, and still needs jump cuts. She's so bad. And she fucking quit Wall Street to do this shit. Must be rough living in the patriarchy.
>>
File: less than three.jpg (104KB, 614x820px) Image search: [Google]
less than three.jpg
104KB, 614x820px
>>134387105
damn shes cute, looking at her twitter it seems she gets all kinds of warnings from twitter/youtube in the past. also someone claimed she was in a porn video although that might be bullshit
>>
>>134398293
>European nationalists
>standing next to a paki in picture
>>
File: Styx666-star.png (582KB, 877x634px) Image search: [Google]
Styx666-star.png
582KB, 877x634px
>>134398238
He's repetitive. Gives blip on title topic and goes off on tangential topics.
Everytime after the topic blip: Cut da cable, Legacy Mediaâ„¢, I predicted this..and this.. and that. *spoon clink*
>>
>>134390188
>stephen king
>>
>>134398293
You mean she goes on various paid vacations surrounded by armies of beta orbiters while larping in snowboard helment and gas mask gear?

In fact, this is just proving my point; nothing about those things are actually done by her. All she does is offer exposure to someone else who's actually doing the work. And my whole point is that REASON she can do this is because she has lots of viewers... because she's a woman.
>>
>>134398640
tbqh i think the memes might be true and he's just a southern italian or spaniard
>>
File: 1451536323838-thug.png (689KB, 780x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1451536323838-thug.png
689KB, 780x1040px
>>134398474
riiight
>>
>>134398693
>southern italian or spaniard
You mean paki?
>>
>>134398293
Jesus christ if you'd actually listen to that Sellner guy you would know he isn't for nationalism
>>
>>134398016
More that she wanted to jump on the anti-feminist bandwagon before digging deeper and finding a movement that she actually grew to sympathise with quite strongly.
This is by her own admission.
see:
>>134396940
Stop being a pissy twat and shuddering at the very thought of a woman aligning herself with our movement, in the modern world a movement doesn't grow without women.
Why do you think the left targets women over men so much when they're both attacking opposition and recruiting or trying to garner sympathy?

If you can't move on from "hurr we have to fite da ebil feminsist and da gyno centrick sossiety" then fuck off to /r9k/ or Reddit. If on the otherhand you want to try to do some good then stop shooting yourself in the foot.
>>
File: people.jpg (830KB, 1491x2718px) Image search: [Google]
people.jpg
830KB, 1491x2718px
>>134398737
>>
>>134387105
Jewish censorship
>>
>>134398736
>another /r9k/ posting that pic

That doesn't look anything like Anita lmao
>>
>>134398737
>ur not white!!
Shut up.
>>
>>134398653
We should start a raid on Styx asking assumptive questions like "Why are you a Jew?" "When did you convert to Judaism?" "Why did Jewish Occultism appeal to you?" etc
It will be funny to see his reply
>>
>>134387105
What the fuck. I went to jack off to pregnant white porn for like an hour and come back and this thread at top of /pol/

Have an upboat everyone!
>>
>>134398953
t. Mohammad Abdul Ali-banbin-bad
>>
>>134398766
Women have no place aside from the home. Their duties are to be mothers and caretakers not speak about politics. Women entering politics has ruined the West.
You are a disgrace to that flag with your modern feminist opinions. Take it off you larper piece of shit
>>
She's so cute but so fucking stupid. She knows what u guys want and it's so easy for her.

I'll bet anything this chick is so easy to fuck at a party. She's fake as fuck.
>>
>>134399100
There are exceptions. But you are mostly right and for the masses it is probably best to not talk about the exceptions.
>>
File: 1492991207321.jpg (183KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1492991207321.jpg
183KB, 1152x2048px
>>134398969
remember this? She lurks, fishing for subs from anons who need a waifu.
>>
File: asdasdasdasd.jpg (124KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
asdasdasdasd.jpg
124KB, 1080x1349px
>>134399378
i don't "remember" shit on here because i only come on here for 7 hours a day

but i'll sub her and put a white baby in her little belly

i'll make that bitch her own youtube if it keeps her red-pilling and she lets me put babby

Rage if you lurking, tweet you want your own YouTube and it shall be done bby ;o

>remember, trick car captcha for other countries
>>
>>134399054
I'm whiter than your mother Jamal.
>>
>>134399378
>1492991207321.jpg
hot but evil
>>
>>134399655
Obama is whiter than you.
>>
File: bakharnabieva2.jpg (84KB, 747x744px) Image search: [Google]
bakharnabieva2.jpg
84KB, 747x744px
>>134399615
autism
>>
>>134399615
Beta is Beta
>>
>>134399100
>implying I don't believe this
I do but I'm also not an idealistic retard that thinks you can just close the pandora's box of women's rights up after having opened it whilst we can't even defend our nations and people from nonwhites.
You're welcome to believe that we're just going to flip a switch one day and convert all nations to white ethnostates filled with obedient women whilst I and most others are going to continue to do what we can one step at a time.

We'll see who gets the furthest the fastest.
>>
>>134387105
Turns ou the "skeptics" are alt-SJW and they destroy any of them going on alt-right territory.

What a surprise.
>>
>>134399721
>>134399822
>implying zuck didn't make facebook to stunt on some 5/10

but you guys are hurting my feelings (and pretending like you're not autistic(you are))

i'm going to go cry in a sock
dumber things have happened
>>
>>134399701
>obama is white
By American standards he probably is.
>>
>>134387105
I mean look at her, that's a trap.
>>
>>134391864
>turn the other cheek
Literally only to those who are of your people. How hard is that to understand you retard?

For fuck's sake why would we go on crusades if we always "turned the other cheek" to our enemies? How retarded can you be?
>>
>>134395390
are you looking for a commentator or a wife, anon? you're poised to disagree with a commentator time and again, and that's fine.
>>
>>134400012
Your quote missed a couple letters there, Mehmet.
>>
She got hacked it's obvious. Just click on her About page you fucking idiots

> Description

>I enjoy talking about how disappointed I am with everything all the time. I don't know what's rude and what's not so usually I say shit that's pretty out of line.
>>
File: bakharnabieva8.jpg (52KB, 746x748px) Image search: [Google]
bakharnabieva8.jpg
52KB, 746x748px
>>134399961
you seem chill
>>
>>134395303
>anarcho capitalist

Do you mean anarcho communist?
>>
File: big-fat-talentless-nigger.jpg (743KB, 1365x1365px) Image search: [Google]
big-fat-talentless-nigger.jpg
743KB, 1365x1365px
>>134400150
thanks leaf. u da best :D
>>
>>134387771
The problem with being an autist like most you here is that you can't read body language, tone of voice, and speech patterns too well so you have a hard time telling is someone is being genuine.

As an intelligent non-autist I can tell you she is 100% legit and speaking what she believes in her videos.
>>
>>134387105
my q. is why does this bit keep getting breads dedicated to her. seems like some gorilla marketing shit if you ask me
>>
>>134387105
scared her employer was going to shoah her
>>
>>134392180
I like your thinking here.

Do you have any source material for these ideas or just your own observations?
>>
File: 1499636888757.jpg (57KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1499636888757.jpg
57KB, 500x370px
Shes a smart doll. was setting the world on fire.
>>
>>134400942
>she was a skaterboy
>>
>>134400942
CRAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIN
>>
>>134400056
Sorry I have a lot of difficulty interpreting ebonics.
>>
File: 1497303704955.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497303704955.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
She's pretty cute.
>>
>>134395536
I have to agree with his Norwegian.
>>
>>134391477
>The first red pill you must take is that jesus christ is your lord and savior

Amen brother.
>>
>>134387105
I bet she got BLACKED
>>
>>134395978
Irrelevant. She was spreading our memes.
>>
It's easy. Youtube locks your videos as private, stating that they are misleading. They don't get striked by the community guidelines. And you have to dispute them to get them public again.

It's the new jewtube trick. It happened to Mark Dice few days ago.
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.