[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My firm has to let grown-ass men go because they can't measure

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: cat.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
My firm has to let grown-ass men go because they can't measure the fractions of a bloody inch.
And please, take a hike with your silly "muh bad public education" line of defense; You attended wood-shop class, math, geometry, and you have access to all of the world's knowledge right at your fingertips. It's incumbent upon you to pick up things which you should have already picked-up on by simply being alive.
>>
>>134384492
>tfw when people you work with don't know that 19.2" is a thing
>>
>>134384662

or 14.88 for that matter
>>
File: great_pecker.png (66KB, 333x174px) Image search: [Google]
great_pecker.png
66KB, 333x174px
>>134384492
Too bad for you. Go hire some pajeets faggot. You've earned it.
>>
>>134384492
How? It's pretty simple shit.
Are you hiring literal retards?
>>
>>134384803
I switch between metric and imperial constantly. It confuses and impresses my idiot workers.
This way, when I tell them that Hitler did nothing wrong, they believe every word I tell them.
>>
File: burger.jpg (70KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
burger.jpg
70KB, 500x500px
>>
File: 564645645.png (208KB, 381x384px) Image search: [Google]
564645645.png
208KB, 381x384px
what the fuck are you wagies talking about
>>
>>134384492
I have a helper that can't do this. I didn't know this when I hired him. He's a good kid, and a college grad. He works really hard, and is tough as nails. But if I ask him to cut me a 2x4 or something at any measurement that's not just a number, or a number and a half he completely shits the bed. This was STUNNING to me, because this is simple stuff. I learned how to read a tape when I wa like 10. You would think that if he can read a number, and then, he can also read a number, and a half, that he could do a quarter, or an eighth, or a sixteenth. But nope. I gave him a crash course in reading a tape, but still, when I ask him to do anything that's not a number, or a number and a half, he freaks out, and I have to tell him

>OK DUDE, so 32" and the second biggest line!

It's crazy.
>>
>>134384492
Knowing that fact only depresses me more. I have absolutely no right to be depressed by my life.
>>
>>134385944
>32 and a bit
You're fired, kiddo
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.