[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why on earth are trannies even in the fucking military. If you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

why on earth are trannies even in the fucking military. If you are this mentally ill you have no place in a warzone.
>>
>>134384422
>Bradley Manning
>F-35
Both shit
Still checked though
>>
>>134384422
>Necessary
>
>
>
>
>>
>>134384422
0.3% of the population claim to be transgender

according to wikipedia, 2 million total US military active and reserve

this is not an issue at all and barely worth the bandwidth of your OP
>>
>>134384621
>F-35
Seriously though, why is it such an expensive piece of shit.
>>
>>134384422

According to liberals aren't they one in the same?

>gender/fighter jet
>same/same
>>
we should have a Military, and a Militranny

the Militrannies are just weaponized tranny super soldiers who are the first to fight. if captured, they wont be raped for obvious reasons, nor will they be impregnated (for similar reasons). attempts at torture only lead to moans of pleasure. good luck mutilating any part of their body. if women want to join military, they can become militrannies, otherwise they have to shut the fuck up.

Military can do actual military stuff.

it would also create a spectator sport, the funds from which could be used to engineer up the next batch of Militrannies
>>
>>134384422
Their name was Bradley Manning when in the military aka not a tranny yet
>>
>>134384422
>chop off your dick
>have to stick a dildo in the gaping wound every 4 hours for the rest of your life so your body won't heal it closed
>inability to experience sexual pleasure ever again
>people still know you're a dude
>cry yourself to sleep every night
>can't sleep a solid 8 hours because you need to dildo your dick hole
>give in and kill yourself

""""""necessary medical care"""""
>>
>>134384422
If I have to choose between Manning and F-35B?

Manning.

(F/A-18XT)
>>
>cannon fodder
>>
>>134384996

Platform was hamstrung from jump to add VTOL.
>>
>>134386178
Trans people can still get off, they're left with a dismembered dick head in place of where a clitoris should be on their fake vagina. Also prostate stimulation
>>
>>134384684
It is an issue. Military expenditures are a zero sum game. Every dollar spent to pay for a transvestite is a dollar unspent on fighting the Islamic State or guarding our nuclear weapons.

Besides, it's not just the transvestites. Every warfighter in the entire force now has to take his mandatory 4 hours of transvestite sensitivity classes every year, which translates to 8 million man hours of productivity loss. Then you have the women who have to shower alongside biological men. What are they supposed to do when he gets an erection from seeing their nude bodies? Objecting to it would be transphobic.

But the worst thing of all is it degrades the military effectiveness of the force overall. Setting wrong priorities destroys morale, and the disruptive presence of a transvestite destroys good order and discipline. And then when you have men pretending to be women they can't operate in the field the way men who are men can. They get fatter, they get slower, they don't shoot as well, and they're going to get themselves and others fucking killed.
>>
>>134384684
> 2 million total US military active and reserve
>0.3%
>6,000 trannies
>surgeries at roughly $20,000
>120 million dollars on tranny surgeries
>millions of soldiers put at risk by having obviously mentally ill comrades whose presence is protected by the state
>lol no need to be concerned stupid goyim its just like the terrorist attacks you're more likely to die of a heart attack lol who cares
>>
>>134386395
>trans
>people

Have you ever tried to get off from just stroking the head of your cock?
>>
>>134386531
>>134386628
I agree.
>>
>>134386260
VTOL was literally in the design requirements. They could have made any jet they needed for VTOL. Besides, only the B variant even has that capability.
>>
>>134384422
Someone has to be the first person off the first boat on D-day. Front line fodder.
>>
I identify as Apache attack helicopter >_>

Too bad if I ever have life or death surgery biology only provides male or female options.
>but-but-but there is a difference between gender and sex.

Not really, and on,y because you clusterfucked it to the point you don't even know what you want and so fight to destroy it all.
>>
>>134384422
Because the military is a fucking joke today. Cuckservative, John McCain spent 3 years dangling from his arms. Today's alt-right military "men" dick around with drones growing sunflowers or some shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 590x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 590x550px
>>134384422
>>134384684
Australia pays for sex changes in the military I remember there was controversy when I joined back in 2010 but now it's the norm heaps of trannies now and heaps of benifits from pretending to be a woman also defence pays for all that shit
>>
>>134384996
No, the Boeing prototype was a better design, McDonald-Douglas got the contract, because if they didn't, they would go bankrupt.
>>
>>134384422
Somebody's gotta find the safe way through the minefield.
>>
>>134387174

>only the B variant even has that capability.

You think the framework doesn't get altered at a ground level to introduce that?
>>
>>134388144
muh bad-meant lockheed/martin
>>
>>134387174
You clearly understand nothing about the requirements for VTOL.
>>
>mentally insane trannies vs fat dysfunctional hangar queen

decisions, decisions
>>
>>134384996
>why is it such an expensive piece of shit

I'll give you three guesses.
>>
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/battle-x-planes/
>>
>>134388144
Gotta bail out them companies one way or another, I suppose.
>>
>>134388144

The irony is the Boeing bought McDonald-Douglas.
>>
>>134388306
Not sure what you mean, but the variants without VTOL are built differently of course.

>>134388375
directed jet blast and a lift fan, in the F-35. Pretty straightforward.
>>
>>134388754

>Not sure what you mean, but the variants without VTOL are built differently of course.

They still use the same foundational platform.

That's how iterative engineering works.

VTOL hampered the platform, that's neither an opinion nor an insult, it's a fact.
>>
>>134386628
I agree with what you're saying but there's no way 0.3% of the military is transniggers. Maybe like .05%. Military demographics are different than normal demographics
>>
Wait, is that a before and after picture? I've always dreamed of being an attack helicopter
>>
>>134388827
Well, the F-35 uses jet blast vectoring for supermaneuverability, not just VTOL, so those components don't need to really be changed. As for the lift fan, that's extra space where you can put avionics, sensors, extra ordinance, or whatever you want.
>>
>>134389260

I'm not knocking the technology of the plane, just that they should've scrapped the design and built from a VTOL base instead of tagging it on to the platform they had.

Go full mast or don't do it. Make it purpose built.
>>
>>134388754
lol im jk i dont know shit about flying machines
>>
>>134384684
Sorry to break it to you anon but it's going to be a good 1% if not 2%, and almost entirely MtF trannies.
>>
>>134384422
If they want your balls removed just take a loaded double barrelled shotgun put one ball in each barrel and pull the trigger
>>
>>134389632
I mean, I actually agree with you, but I understand why the military did it the way they did.

See, aviation is one of the things that the United States does better than any other nation. Especially military aviation. Our planes are just hands down better than anyone else's. But then the military took a look at the development and operating costs of military aircraft over time and saw a crystal clear trend that airplanes were getting ever more expensive over time. Well, if you plot that graph into the future it's just as clear that we'll arrive in a time when nobody can afford to fly any more. So they decided to cut costs by standardizing one aircraft for all roles and all services.

Now that really sucks because airplanes are all about tradeoffs depending what you want them to do. But at the same time there was a heavy trend toward multimission airplanes, like the F-18, and repurposing older airplanes for multiroles, like the F-15 and F-16. And the military could see that those did in fact cut costs, and were battle tested in strike roles.

So it made sense to go with a Joint program, and they went with it. But it wound up being a case of too many chiefs, not enough indians, and the program has been plagued with decades long cost overruns and failed timetables.

So now we've got the most expensive military program ever in history. Think about that. We have an airplane that costs more than our nuclear weapons. It costs more than the god damn aircraft carriers it's supposed to fly from. But then you kind of think we're committed to it now. We have so much sunk cost in it that to scrap it at this point would wind up making it even more of a disaster than just trying to make it work would.

And anyway, /k/ loves to debate this all the time, but it's important to this thread because these are the same administrative geniuses that think they can understand the complexities of social dynamics for the entire force.
>>
>>134384422
Neither. Taxation is theft.
>>
>>134384996
They had to make the design team diverse and wanted a diverse plane that could do anything

It's a literal testament to the failure of diversity. Weak and expensive
>>
>>134391028
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Cite a source.
>>
>>134389632
F35 should be scrapped. It's a plane they're trying to build to be capable of anything but the problem is it can do everything sure but nothing particularly well.
They found out a long time ago that trying to make one size fits all military equipment doesn't work
>>
>>134384422
F-35 is such a scam tho
>>
>>134388547
It's those Anti-Semites!
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.