[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are /pol/'s thoughts on Lee Kuan Yew, founding father

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

What are /pol/'s thoughts on Lee Kuan Yew, founding father of Singapore, one of the greatest cases of capitalism's success.
Selected Quotes (Obviously these are all old, up to 50 years):
"The Bell curve is a fact of life. The blacks on average score 85 per cent on IQ and it is accurate, nothing to do with culture. The whites score on average 100. Asians score more … the Bell curve authors put it at le[spoiler][/spoiler]ast 10 points higher. These are realities that, if you do not accept, will lead to frustration because you will be spending money on wrong assumptions and the results cannot follow. "
"And now in America itself after 30 years of experimenting with the Great Society programmes, there is widespread crime and violence, children kill each other with guns, neigbourhoods are insecure, old people feel forgotten, families are falling apart. And the media attacks the integrity and character of your leaders with impunity, drags down all those in authority and blames everyone but itself. "
"If you don't include your women graduates in your breeding pool and leave them on the shelf, you would end up a more stupid society... So what happens? There will be less bright people to support dumb people in the next generation. That's a problem. "
On the breakup of Singapore and Malaysia: "For me, it is a moment of anguish. All my life, my whole adult life, I believed in merger and unity of the two territories. "
"I ignore polling as a method of government. I think that shows a certain weakness of mind - an inability to chart a course whichever way the wind blows, whichever way the media encourages the people to go, you follow. If you can't force or are unwilling to force your people to follow you, with or without threats, you are not a leader. "

I'll probably be here advocating for him if anybody wants to discuss anything.
>>
>>134380872
I accidentally put a spoiler in the first quote, here it is:
"The Bell curve is a fact of life. The blacks on average score 85 per cent on IQ and it is accurate, nothing to do with culture. The whites score on average 100. Asians score more … the Bell curve authors put it at least 10 points higher. These are realities that, if you do not accept, will lead to frustration because you will be spending money on wrong assumptions and the results cannot follow. "
>>
>>134380872
Great man
>>
>>134380872
Fostered a great people desu
>>
is this place so much of a circlejerk nobody will challenge him?
>>
>>134380872
Little known fact, he ran the place until the day he died.
>>
When going through Singapore I used to enjoy stopping at the airport convenience stores and asking for chewing gum.

The look of horror on their faces was priceless.
>>
>>134387132
Explain?
>>
>>134385933
Go for it. No ones stopping you.
>>
>>134385933
There's nothing to challenge. As he says blacks have a lower IQ. That's a fact. By the way, that's just the American black IQ. American blacks are heavily mixed, yet they still only average 85. If you look at less mixed blacks it's closer to the 70s which is pretty similar to a monkey.
>>
>>134387262
Chewing gum is illegal in Singapore. Penalty for selling it can start out at $100,000 fine and 2 years in jail.
>>
He pretty much laid out a blueprint for what form of government and nationhood we should be following. We should revert back to manageable city states. You need an intelligent and benevolent overclass, some middle technocrats, and a worker underclass. It ain't rocket science. The problem is neocon/neolibs want to try to hack the system and upset the balance by using the underclass as a mob army to muscle their way into power. Singapore is based as fuck. If you're smart, hardworking, and aren't a fucking degenerate, you can go far there.
>>
He ran a tight ship.
Not my first choice of places I'd like to live, but sure beats Detroit.
>>
File: a1561684.jpg (128KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
a1561684.jpg
128KB, 1600x900px
>>134380978
He's of Chinese descent. He accepts data that paints his own race in a good light. I'm 100% sure he ignores the data that shows East Asians with a narrower standard deviation, and that South Asia actually has more geniuses.

Probably another 'we wuz kangz' Chink history asshole too.
>>
>>134390325
"Let us not deceive ourselves: our talent profile is nowhere near that of, say, the Jews or the Japanese in America. The exceptional number of Nobel Prize winners who are Jews is no accident. It is also no accident that a high percentage, sometimes 50%, of faculty members in the top American universities on both the east and west coasts are Jews. And the number of high calibre Japanese academics, professionals, and business executives is out of all proportion to the percentage of Japanese in the total American population."
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.