[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli tics/trumps-lawyers-seek

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 31

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-lawyers-seek-to-undercut-muellers-russia-investigation/2017/07/20/232ebf2c-6d71-11e7-b9e2-2056e768a7e5_story.html?tid=pm_politics_pop&utm_term=.aca05f4e270b

The spokesmen for Trump's legal team has resigned and Trump is having his remaining legal team look into his power of pardoning to see if he can pardon his campaign, family and even himself.

BECAUSE IF YOU'RE INNOCENT YOU'D RESORT TO PARDONS.

Fun fact, even the king of dirty tricks, Richard Nixon refused to humor the idea of pardons because he called them 'dishonorable'.
>>
>>134377981
Archived that
https://archive.is/fNfMI
>>
>>134377981

Yeah we're just done, they've been doing this investigation for over a year
> Hillary server was over and done in a week
> trump Russia takes this long? You're retarded
>>
>according to people familiar with the effort.
what was meant by this
>>
>>134377981

Dems and MSM are about to chimp out for sure.

>Trump’s legal team declined to comment on the issue. But one adviser said the president has simply expressed a curiosity in understanding the reach of his pardoning authority, as well as the limits of Mueller’s investigation.

It's nothing much unless Trump acts on it. Mueller is overreaching though with looking into Trump's businesses IMHO.
>>
>>134377981
>>134377981
President Trump's past business deals with Russia are not illegal...where is the proof that Russia colluded with Trump to alter the election result?
>>
My prediction on this investigation:

1. Trump and his family will be found innocent
2. No collusion
3. Flynn will be pardoned
4. Manafort will go to jail over his shady/criminal financial shit

Immediately after it's over, Trump should get a special prosecutor to go after Hilary and Obama
>>
The time for honor is over.
>>
File: 1ApsMY4.png (39KB, 160x200px) Image search: [Google]
1ApsMY4.png
39KB, 160x200px
>>134377981

I hope Trump arrests everyone of my god damn parties leaders one by one in public.

RIP to my nigga Seth Rich
>>
>>134377981
What a dunce. He'll blame Obama and Hilary for everything but never ask the GOP controlled house and Senate to investigate anything he blames them for
>>
>>134378746

this. Why hasn't he done anything? What's stopping him?
>>
File: 1497811841327.jpg (23KB, 400x351px) Image search: [Google]
1497811841327.jpg
23KB, 400x351px
>>134377981
(((Washington Post)))
Just kill yourself.
>>
File: 47a24df24d9c7e7bdfbf9d020662141b.jpg (240KB, 636x1280px) Image search: [Google]
47a24df24d9c7e7bdfbf9d020662141b.jpg
240KB, 636x1280px
>>134377981

Trump is saving Mueller from get Seth Richd
>>
>>134377981
>according to people familiar with the effort.

fuck off with this shit
>>
>>134378412
Why not a regular prosecutor if they are so guilty cuck?

Oh right, they aren't guilty; Trump and his band of cucks are going to jail though.
>>
>>134377981
fuck off shareblue
>>
>>134379763

lmao you really think Trump is disciplined enough to collude with Russians?

kill yourself
>>
>even discussing pardons in the Leak House
>discussing Pardoning yourself
as a liberal I refuse to believe someone is this fucking stupid, pardons are either when you were convicted for something you didn't do, or to whitewash your crimes, and right now not a soul on Trump's side has been charged. It'll make one hell of a bad sound bite and the media are going to shit their pants salivating at the thought of it
>>
lol, he's getting pardons ready for his family. nothing says we're innocent like mass pardons lol.
>>
>>134378393
If there is no criminal acts why look into pardons?

FYI: Nixon's legal team looked into if Nixon could pardon himself and they concluded they couldn't.
>>
>>134380237
Uhm for what crime would his family require pardoning? Does miss Brock pay the staff with crystal meth or something? He should take the Clinton route and get his new FBI director and give literally everyone and their grandma immunity
>>
>>134380541
>If there is no criminal acts why look into pardons?

that's what I just said...
>>
File: Xfiles.png (339KB, 823x549px) Image search: [Google]
Xfiles.png
339KB, 823x549px
>>134377981
>i swear this time it will stick
we've been hearing this shit for like 2 years you faggots have nothing
>>
>>134380541
>Actually taking the wapo at face value
Why would his family be liable even if the Russian story was true? Do think before shilling?
>>
File: dncscam.jpg (127KB, 1024x359px) Image search: [Google]
dncscam.jpg
127KB, 1024x359px
Thought this was only to investigate the Russians giving the emails to Wikileaks. Since they didn't, it was Seth Rich and a criminal conspiracy to cover it up there should be no need for a Russia Russia collusion investigation. Am I wrong? Also, why are they investigating people who were private citizens? They should be investigating crimes by people who were IN government or advising government. If Clinton's known Russian collusion was not a crime worth investigating why would Mueller be beating the bushes for a connection based on a fabrication. ? This makes the United States look like a laughing stock. the world knows who the criminals are-they run free and boast about running for government again.
>>
>>134381177

everyone is reporting it, keep whining baby.
>>
>>134380130
Just say it shill you're a conservative redneck
>>
>>134381236
>investigating people who were private citizens?

who are directly tied to trump's campaign and tried to get dirt on hillary from the russian government... you must be retarded.
>>
>>134381171

>we've been hearing this shit for like 2 years you faggots have nothing

less than a year, but ok.
>>
>>134381444
>Indian calling an American discussing American politics a shill
irony much?
ironically enough I'm a liberal Redneck, pretty sure in 2016 my congressman in the House didn't even have a Democratic opponent. I'm used to Republican domination, but they're control of power this last year has been anything but and is getting into self harm territory
>>
Getting dirt on Hillary from ANYBODY was fair game-not illegal. The fact that the Russian honeypot lawyer sent to set up Don Jr. by the DNC , Lynch and Obama with help from John McCain it turns out is NOT the Russian government. This woman is a Putin HATER. So is the so called Russian oliagarch, this Emin's welathy Russian father whose PR firm was the Podesta group. And why was a translator from the FBI in the room? Did Comey set this up too?
>>
>Further adding to the challenges facing Trump’s outside lawyers, the team’s spokesman, Mark Corallo, resigned on Thursday, according to two people familiar with his departure. Corallo did not respond to immediate requests for comment.

Kek
>>
File: 1311137847238.jpg (85KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1311137847238.jpg
85KB, 640x480px
>>134378412
>Trump should get a special prosecutor to go after Hilary and Obama

I
>>
>>134381978
>It's fair game not illegal to collude
then why is he asking about pardons?
>>
>>134377981
Don't care.
We won't accept his removal in any case.
If Trump goes down the country blows up and then the world.
The end of the world is supposed to begin this year. Keep it up and the left will be responsible for it.
>>
>>134382376
He needs to create the freedom for himself to remove faggots like Mueller, Rosenstein, and Sessions who have been working to undermine his presidency. Sessions only really cares about what he wants to get done and is willing to throw Trump under the bus so that he can do things that Trump doesn't like.
>>
>>134378146
They interviewed fellow Washington Post writers who have extensive experience following Trump on Twitter.
>>
File: TRUMP-Impeachment-evidence.png (78KB, 1044x464px) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP-Impeachment-evidence.png
78KB, 1044x464px
>>134377981
http://archive.is/Pw3jp
>>
File: woked.jpg (73KB, 736x919px) Image search: [Google]
woked.jpg
73KB, 736x919px
>>134377981
>take control
wow seems like you where pretending the whole time something was hitting you now
false flag shill godamn shit
what take over so they can take over then control everythign like tyey want to bitching about everything nothing bbut bitching being done nothing getting done
inb4
fuck you
>>
File: pence-600x630.jpg (184KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
pence-600x630.jpg
184KB, 600x630px
>>134381236
you mean to tell me we had a real election?
>>
>>134380104
>The Conservacuck argument for Trump's innocence has literally devolved into "He's too retarded to collude!"

God the devolution of you faggots has been glorious to watch
>>
>>134381177
Treason tends to carry penalties on the stiff side Leaf. In fact it's the only crime that if Congress does their duty, ends public execution.
>>
QUICK RUNDOWN
>Trump want to fire Muller
>doesn't have legal authority to do so
>Jeff Sessions has legal authority but he recursed himself
>in order to fire Muller, Trump MUST REPLACE SESSIONS
>Trump goes on interview blasting Sessions all but directly asking for resignation
>Sessions goes on TV to make an announcement
>it's NOT about resigning, making it VERY CLEAR Sessions will not be resigning

Sessions knows damn well that Trump needs to fire him in order remove Muller but Sessions refused. Why did Sessions refuse to step down? His refusal to resign is helping Muller out. By refusing to resign he's helping Muller keep his job.

Since Sessions is passively helping out Muller's investigation, does this mean Sessions secretly make a deal with Muller? Or is this too much of a stretch?
>>
>>134380541
>>134381177
You're about to witness the first troll pardon
>I pardon Clinton for any potential cannibalism she may have partook in
>>
File: rinat_working_together.png (558KB, 1477x995px) Image search: [Google]
rinat_working_together.png
558KB, 1477x995px
>>134384257
It's clear as day that Democrats colluded with the Russian natural resources industry
>>
File: 363.jpg (27KB, 480x443px) Image search: [Google]
363.jpg
27KB, 480x443px
Trumpkins on suicide watch
>>
>>134386638
you're retarded.
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-07-20 23.43.59.png (1MB, 1802x1224px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-07-20 23.43.59.png
1MB, 1802x1224px
>>134377981
Even if they find nothing on Trump it still won't end well. Mueller and his team of Democrat lawyers are literally investigating Trump for everything. If he likes farting in his cupped hand and smelling it, they're going to find out. You really think these lawyers, who now know everything about Trump and his financials, private life, business dealing, etc. are going to keep their mouths shut? Fuck no. There's going to be leaks on top of leaks, which ends up helping the Democrats in 2018 and 2020.

Regardless, the average special counsel takes years. This isn't an average investigation. Look at how many people they're looking at: Trump, Trump Jr., Manafort, Kushner, Flynn, Sessions, Page, Stone etc. They will dig deep into those people as well. This is going to take years.
>>
>>134388465
*snuggle up

> cupped hand says what ?
>>
>>134388465
Well white water went from a land deal to a blow job.

This is going to be fun if this does end up getting to Trump's watersports fetish.
>>
File: IMG_2786.jpg (278KB, 1537x1019px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2786.jpg
278KB, 1537x1019px
without a doubt they want to overstep their boundaries to the absolute limits and find info to """accidentally""" leak to Plumpfs political opponents. Trump is dumb and the probe is fishy as fuck. And, normally I like to give CIA daily news aka washpost the benefit of the doubt.
>>
Hold onto your butts, friends.

We are less than a week away from a constitutional crisis.
>>
File: 66a.png (232KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
66a.png
232KB, 500x374px
if trump doesn't fire Mueller by next week I'm gonna be surprised. Sessions is definitely set to go and that will trigger him to just fire everyone and pardon everyone else. impeachment is sure to happen after that because even a Republican congress won't want to make the President a total Dictator. If the supreme court rules POTUS can pardon himself, he can literally do whatever he wants and pardon himself later. There is no legal way to hold him accountable - for anything.
>>
>>134391996
This happens every week.
>>
>>134394261
>no legal way to hold him accountable - for anything

But that is what we want. It's the only way shit will get done and these fuckers punished.

>impeachment is sure to happen after that because even a Republican congress won't want to make the President a total Dictator.

Nonsense. Republicans are beholden to their base every bit as they are to their donors. Rush Limbaugh is a good test of where the base is. He's flat out calling for Mueller to be fired for conflict of interest, overstepping his bounds, and basically leading a Democrat Party hit squad. Everyone in Washington knows that is what it is and it was started by (((Rosenstein))), an Obama appointee. The Republicans won't do shit because their base will punish them if they do.
>>
When is this shit going to stop?

Every day is a new headline. What a fuck up Trump is. Now he wants to pardon himself? This guy is fucking retarded.

I'm surprised he hasn't gotten a heart attack with all this pressure.
>>
File: DC Summer Meltdown.png (201KB, 352x666px) Image search: [Google]
DC Summer Meltdown.png
201KB, 352x666px
>>134391996
Trump is coming face-to-face with a powerful investigative team that is able to study evidence of any crime it encounters in the probe — including tax fraud, lying to federal agents and interference in the investigation.
https://archive.is/fNfMI
Dondon Jr. and Manafort are on the Hill this coming Wednesday the 26th
Jayrod will follow on Monday the 31st
>>
Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Am I doing this right
>>
>>134377981
>According to "sources" Trump is looking into the extent of his ability to issue pardons

>No context is provided into this

>He has yet to be tried for anything and has yet to issue a single pardon

This nothing burger is stale.
>>
>>134377981
>Hillary and all her 30,000 E-Mails 100% investigated in a month
>Still on Trump is a Russian spy over a year later
>>
>>134395589

COULD THIS BE THE END FOR ZRUMPHFHFPF?!1
>>
>>134395764

DLANOLD GRIZUMPF

IS DONE! ROFL!

FINALLY THE QUEEN CAN SLAY HER WAY TO THE THRONE!!!!

YAAAASSS
>>
>>134394261
I stay away from reddit so I don't have to read these retarded delusions.
>>
>>134377981
>America can see this for the transparent witch hunt it is

>Trump will get 8 years because people see what lying manipulative snakes the Dems are.

>Dems will piss themselves still not understanding that the whole story of them fighting and losing to Trump is the story of them losing to their own stupidity.
>>
>by definition a pardon is something you can only give to someone else.
Trump stands alone and will be deposed
count on it
>>
File: Hillspaz.gif (4MB, 217x272px) Image search: [Google]
Hillspaz.gif
4MB, 217x272px
>>134395631
why (You) quoting the Hilldawg, boss???
(You) do know Clinton was the first to say "nothing burger".
>>
>>134395096
>it was started by (((Rosenstein))), an Obama appointee
Actually Rosenstein was Trump appointee who only appointed the special prosecutor AFTER Trump tried to turn him into a patsy over Trump firing Comey where the cover story was Comey was fired because of the memo Trump had Rosenstien write to justify Comey's firing. (Which Trump immediately blew up by saying he fired Comey to cover up his ties to Russia.)
>>
Here's the thing. If they're looking at shit from 2008, they don't have shit.

And two, they're "looking at stuff from 2008" to protect from getting fired because they know it will make Trump look bad to fire them now.

It's politics niggers.

I still hope he fires his ass.
>>
Just like Sessions rescued himself for nothing, now Trump wants to protect himself because he made Business deals pre presidency? Insane.
>>
>>134400418
He recused himself because he lied under oath about not having any contacts with the Russians during the campaign when it later came out he met with Russian government officials.

I know this might seem strange, but Sessions did the legal and ethical thing by recusing himself from anything Russian because there was a massive conflict of interest that Sessions decide to perjure himself on.
>>
>>134377981
cant wait for this to blow up in your fucking face. Apply the same level of digging to all the fucking congress. I bet dirt shows up a lot faster.

Years of digging into Trump and you shits cant find jack.
>>
File: IMG_0244.jpg (31KB, 577x326px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0244.jpg
31KB, 577x326px
TRUMP SECERTLY FURIOUS WITH JARED SESSIONS AND TRUMP JR OVER RUSSIA
>>
>>134391341
>still believes in the piss dossier
Jesus, you fuckers' brains are in worse shape than McCain's.
>>
>>134400924
>Russians interfere with the US election
>Have evidence that the Russian government wanted to help Trump's campaign
>Have evidence that Trump's campaign conspired with the Russians
>Trump has taken every moment to blow Putin
Yeah, Trump's piss fetish is far fetched.
>>
>>134382376
I can pretty much guarantee he's looking into the pardons for Flynn and potentially Comey. Flynn because it'll wrap up that loose end and Comey because it'll be seen as an act of good faith by the FBI - pardoning someone who broke his own rules to report something that, while nothing illegal, he felt was improper.
>>
>>134401083
>have evidence
Oh sweetie.
>>
>>134401145
>Donald Trump Jr's e-mails are fake news
Oh you kids and your delusions.
>>
>>134401138
>pardon Comey
>libtards flip on him yet again
>THAT RAT BASTARD! WHAT DID HE KNOW? HE WAS SUPPOSED TO TAKE DOWN DRUMPFFFFF!! REEEEEEEEEE
Make this happen.
>>
>>134401202
You can pretend it's treason all you want. Stomp your feet and cry.
Nothings going to happen, sweetie. You lost. It's time to grow up.
>>
It's funny either way.

1. The constant investigation/obstruction is only hurting democrat fundraising/turnout.
2. If he blanket pardons everyone he's effectively neutered any investigation and trolled the entire left into the ground.

Any direction Trump goes on this is up.
>>
Why is he looking to pardon? Guilty.
>>
>>134401338
Exactly, it'll be hilarious.
>>
>>134401441
>Trying to compartmentalize that as an isolated incident and not assuming there were more meetings.
>Nothing is going to happen
>Says the increasingly nervous Trump drone after the daily bombshell story is dropped against Trump.
Oh kiddo, you've back the wrong horse and now we're going to see how resilient the Constitution is as Trump does everything in his power to destroy it just to save his own ass.
>>
>>134401705
>the daily bombshell story
Oh jeez, you guys are starting to believe your own bullshit again. You remember what happened last time, right?
Hint: you lost the election that you had "99% chance to win".
>>
>>134401705
>YOU'LL SEE YOU'LL SEE!

Hahahahaha
>>
>>134401961
Says the person believing Trump's lies. Notice how they can refute anything the 'fake' news reports on them? It's just a blanket of lies for Trump.

>>134401512
Except it's not, also Mueller's investigation also includes counter-intelligence to look into how Russia affected the US election and how to stop it again. So even if Trump issues a blanket pardon, that won't protect anyone who committed treason if they directly coordinated with the Russians for the attacks.

WHOOPS
>>
>>134402870
>if they directly coordinated with the Russians for the attacks

Why do we keep having to refer to Shillary getting busted for rigging the DNC as an "attack"?

And why do we have to keep pretending there's some meat in the nothing burger?
>>
>>134403225
Because the left has literally no other ideas.
This is their entire platform for 2018. They are fucked.
>>
>>134403583
Because 1. That's a crime. 2. It goes beyond just the hacking of the DNC.

But of course you don't want to believe that.
>>
>>134404434
like what else

it isnt't a crime to shut mueller down, sure its a tough move, but hes not violating anything

shit or get off the pot, you've had a year to prove something, but you can't
>>
>>134404434
No laws have been broken, honey child. Dems weren't cheated, they lost fair and square.
Now, it's time to stop crying and clean up your toys.
>>
>>134404800
>Thinking everything should happen like it's Law and Order and a case is closed in a week.
Mueller is playing for keeps and making sure everyone is taken down that is involved and can be reached by the long arm of the law.

>>134405181
>no law was broken
Trump wouldn't be asking if he could pardon his family and himself if that was the case. This is the closest you'll get to an admission of guilt.
>>
>>134405285
>made up stories in WaPo
This is the closest you'll get to an impeachment.
>>
>>134377981
> Fun fact, even the king of dirty tricks, Richard Nixon refused to humor the idea of pardons because he called them 'dishonorable'.
Fun fact, he didn't need to. He just had Ford do it after being sworn in (even though there would have been no indictments coming Nixon's was as he was an unindicted co-conspirator). He couldn't protect himself from impeachment, just criminal proceedings following impeachment, so pardoning himself would be strategically stupid (but he can just call it dishonorable and say he's above that for the PR boost).
>>
>>134405285
>This is the closest you'll get to evidence

Fixed that for you.

Trump is going to get 4 more years and its all your fault for chasing after the nothing burger like a starving dog.

Do you know the context in which Trump asked? Did he ask along with other questions related to his power? Did he asks a simple hypothetical question?

What were the words that you're willing to stake the future reputation of your party on? What were the words you're taking as equivalent to an admission of guilt?
>>
File: 1893232.jpg (167KB, 1024x1503px) Image search: [Google]
1893232.jpg
167KB, 1024x1503px
>>134377981
>Americans care more about Trump meeting with Russia than his tax returns or corruption in USA
We are living in globalism and every one of those Russian oligarchs has property in USA, Russia, Israel, France..etc. and using dollar.
>>
>Sessions so useless Trump has to solo everything himself.

Sessions is a disaster.
>>
>>134378016

Based computer wizard
>>
>>134405457
>Can't refute
>Mum fake news
Ha, /pol/ going down in flames along with Trump is going to one of the major events on 4chan.

>>134405490
His lawyers looked into if he could pardon himself before the smoking gun came out and the Republicans in congress turned on him. So the idea that it didn't matter because Ford did it is moot.

And it wasn't a PR boost, some of the people who went to jail over watergate begged for him to pardon them before he resigned and he said no under the same pretense that it would be dishonorable. And considering all his actions, this was a personal belief and not because it would look better to the public.

>>134405648
The fact he asked at all is admission of guilt. Doesn't matter what the context is. The whole public shaming of Sessions was to get him to resign so he could appoint an AG who could have ratfuck the Mueller's investigation. The problem is Session loves playing Judge Dread to much and the Trump White House is such a clusterfuck that no matter what you do, you'll still be kept on. So unless Trump gets desperate enough to fire Sessions (which is its own mess.) He's stuck.

>>134405895
Unless he's involved in a criminal action where his tax returns can be subpoenaed, no one has access to Trump's taxes and he's already refused to release them multiple times, and the IRS is a million times less leaky than Trump's White House so even if his taxes contain the smoking gun, they won't leak it to the public because confidentiality of a persons taxes is more important.
>>
>>134406141
>Ha, /pol/ going down in flames along with Trump is going to one of the major events on 4chan.
Just like on Nov 8th, right? It's time to stop listening to fairy tales, Billy.
>>
File: 1768768787.jpg (100KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1768768787.jpg
100KB, 766x960px
>>134377981
I for one, welcome my new russian overlords.I'd rather be taken over by slavs if it means not listening to one more minute of this fucking russian collusion bullshit.
>>
>>134406141
>Willing to hang everything on equating Trump asking about his powers context and wording be damned with him giving Putin head in the oval office

What's your backup plan for if you end up wrong and the American people rally behind Trump because you backed a witch hunt?

Is there one? Is this really the very last hail marry the American Left can muster before it goes the way of the Dodo?

Can you atleast admit that if the Left doesn't impeach Trump for treason they are irrevocably fucked for the next election? Even if you have to take it as a hypothetical scenario?
>>
>>134381645
In case you didnt notice, the election process started in late 2015 (two-thousand fifteen), around fhe time jeb and clinton announced they'd be running for president.

We are 3/4 done with 2017. Thats almost 2 years.
>>
>>134381645
2 years you lying faggot
>>
>>134406593
What's your plan when it's confirmed that Trump is guilty with treason?

Or by act of Russia he does survive this the fact he cannot pass any major legislation because he has zero understanding how the legislator works and thinks government runs like his businesses where everyone else does the work and he swoops in at the end to take the credit? ("I'm waiting with pen in hand") Assuming the Russians can fuck with the electronic voting that doesn't have a paper trail (like in Georgia's 6th) and Trump's voter suppression commission (Which actually called into question Trump's own victory yesterday.) You assume people won't turn on Trump and the Republicans on the merit of their own ineptitude.

Just look at the disaster that is Trumpcare where Republicans can't even pass what they voted and passed 60 times in the past under Obama.
>>
>>134407255
>What's your plan when it's confirmed that Trump is guilty with treason?
Lock the door of your padded cell and leave you to your delusions.
>>
File: 1485339179919.jpg (15KB, 400x246px) Image search: [Google]
1485339179919.jpg
15KB, 400x246px
>>134377981
>washingtonpost.
When will you faggots learn. Prime your loose assholes for 7 more years.
>>
>>134407255
I just want you to realize the stakes of this are no less than what you say. No impeachment means everything Trump said about the media and the establishment being lefty shills is true and America becomes more conservative than it was in the 80's. Impeachment means similar destruction for the right.

With the stakes this high you must be sweating for a smoking gun And you have to realize that each day that ticks by more people go to the right.

You are staring down oblivion and total humiliation for the political party you support.

And the best weapon you can find is high school level "OMG TRUMP JUNIOR TALKED TO A RUSSIAN LAWYER WHO SAID THEY HAD DIRT ON HILLARY!"

Doesn't that scare you? Even if just a little bit?
>>
>>134407373
The fact you refuse to even attempt to refute my second part shows your scared shitless.

Yes, Trump winning was annoying, but having this be a hub for Russian propaganda would have made a Clinton Administration just as bad. Trump getting swept out due to his treason with his conspiring with the Russian's attack on America? Your tears will be delicious.
>>
>>134407606
Yeah, it will be a sad day indeed when Trump has to leave office in January 2025. I can't believe the Democrats were able to go back in time and pass the 22nd Amendment to just to stop him. So brave.
>>
>>134407255
Apparently there's a Uranium One deal where a bunch of uranium was sold to russia.
>>
>>134407599
Nope, the amount of self inflincted damage Trump has done to his reputation as a result of the investigation means he's still in deep shit electorally even if the criminality and acts of treason manage to stop just before him. He's still tainted by the the fact he's done everything possible to obstruct in investigation, which if he were innocent, he should have just been completely open about.

Plus, the issue as I stated before, he has not passed any major legislation or come through with any of his promises.

>>134407898
If you're talking about the South African company. That's already debunked to hell and back where the State department was one of the minor players in okaying the deal. Also it would have gone on without US approval if they did object, because the US only has a minor stake in the corporation that was sold.
>>
File: 1496822656014.png (265KB, 1080x1074px) Image search: [Google]
1496822656014.png
265KB, 1080x1074px
>>134407606
>Russian's attack on America?
I just want you to know, that my sides hurt from the laughter directed at my screen right now because of (you).
>>
>>134408052
I don't usually trust mainstream media, but here's an article by Nytimes on the issue.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
>>
File: MindRapeMedia6.jpg (402KB, 706x644px) Image search: [Google]
MindRapeMedia6.jpg
402KB, 706x644px
WaPost is CIA mind rape media

what credibility do they even have left?
>>
File: CIAretards.jpg (637KB, 1623x1160px) Image search: [Google]
CIAretards.jpg
637KB, 1623x1160px
Retard CIA niggers - "saddam has weapons of mass destruction"

Retard CIA niggers - "Russia 'hacked' the legitimate 2016 election"

people will stop listening to these niggers
>>
>>134408052
No her turn. No impeachment. No blue wave.
When will you get tired of always being wrong and end it all? 2018? 2020? Will you even outlast McCain?
>>
File: MINDRAPE.jpg (369KB, 545x918px) Image search: [Google]
MINDRAPE.jpg
369KB, 545x918px
stephen colbert will have a field day mindraping his audience against trump with this narrative
>>
File: 1490903943907.jpg (10KB, 240x219px) Image search: [Google]
1490903943907.jpg
10KB, 240x219px
>gop benghazis for 4+ years
>dems don't do shit to try to stop or interfere with it
>this is fine and valid i'm sure they'll find something on this, the 5th+ committee and investigation
>dems look into any potential trump campaign or business ties with russia
>trump flips the fuck out and sticks his dick in the cake over and over trying to stop it
>they haven't found anything in less than a year of hindered investigation therefore there's nothing there

wew look at those double standards
>>
Why doesn't anyone go on the attack and try to get mueller to resign?

I see people trying to get sessions to resign, but literally nobody saying mueller should go?
>>
File: 1494547075940.png (25KB, 669x514px) Image search: [Google]
1494547075940.png
25KB, 669x514px
>>134379678
heh
>>
>>134408293
The original piece that the Times used as a template came from Peter Schweizer, who works for Breitbart. Which only uses insinuation and no solid facts. Hence why even Trump doesn't bother to use in recent days to deflect onto Hillary.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/mar/28/fact-checking-donald-trumps-tweets-about-hillary-c/

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/
>>
>>134378412
keep dreaming, Trump humiliated a FBi director and now they are going to take revenge for it. No one wants a boss that likes to destroy reputations.
>>
sessions is a fool. he recuses himself from russia, putting (((Rosenstein))) in charge who is clearly working against trump because he hasnt put any type of limits on the investigation, with an unlimited budget, and no scrutiny for who Mueller hires and now the entire investigation is full of democrat donors.

Sessions also said he'd recuse himself from a Hillary investigation (???) He's completely fucking useless and retarded. Fire Sessions, Rosenstein, AND Mueller all at once.
>>
>>134408484
People that already watch the drivel are beyond hope
Stephen planned his whole election night show on celebrating drumphy's loss. Watching his plans get crushed and that audience heartbroken was fucking priceless.
Let them go crazy in their bubble just for their bubble to be shattered again in 2018, 2020, and when the wall starts going up.
>>
>>134408656
Idk, receiving $500,000 from a Russian investment bank for a speech seems fishy enough for me. Also, it's hard to find any truly non-partisan news these days.
>>
>>134409733
That's got nothing to do with the Uranium deal and unless there's any proof of wrongdoing, it's moot.

Although if your job is to say Clinton is dirty and should go to jail along with Trump. You fail to understand that that's a horrible deal on your part. Clinton is an invalid of the Democratic, Trump is the face of the Republicans. Trump's downfall would be irreparably damaging to the Republicans. Especially since it would mean just the 2nd one found guilty of high crimes in under 40 years.
>>
>>134410357
I believe the Russia collusion is fake. The media is plain biased, just a whiff of anything to do with Trump/Russia and the media covers it 24/7. While something like Uranium One, which you believe doesn't have solid evidence, gets defended vigorously.
>>
I do find it funny how the Republicans of the 21st century are forced to suck the cock of Trump while he's flip-flopping around and threatening Reps that they're gonna lose everything if they can't do shit.
It's a far cry from the 19th century Reps who saved niggers.
>>
File: 1500555340586.gif (2MB, 330x295px) Image search: [Google]
1500555340586.gif
2MB, 330x295px
>>134408868
>Comey
>reputation
>>
>>134379225
Trump likes WP more than he likes Sessions.
The WP is a loyal enemy. Trump knows that they're always going to give him (You)s.
He can respect that.
It's being frienemies.
>>
>>134377981
If I was innocent and the press and pop culture icons were obsessively screaming nonstop for months I'd also pardon myself just to make them shut the fuck up sooner because now, no matter what, they'd never be able to do a thing about any of their imagined bullshit so people would stop supporting the screeching.
>>
>>134377981
>A president isn't allowed to ask questions about what his presidential power entails
>Asking questions is treason
>GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY
>IMBEEEAAAACH
Fuck you.
>>134378016
Based norbot.
>>
>>134410892
What you believe is irrelevant. Facts are all that matters. You only want to deflect from the actual crimes.
>>
Loretta Lynch would be a better AG then Sessions.

John Kelly handled the Immigration problem with Trump without Sessions.
>>
>>134411383
Hey, perhaps Trump himself really is innocent and a good guy, while everyone else in his family and all his friends are the baddies playing him like a fool.
>>
>>134378412
Trump mentioned discussing adoption with Putin to the NYT. The Donny Jr leaks to the NYT also focused on adoption. Putin claims he haulted adoption of Russians by US citizens bc of rampant abuse. See where this is really going? Trump is dropping clues, making the left salivate and demand more investigation... well, it's going to put the Hillary pizza party on full display. The Dems will be decimated.
>>
>>134411461
Manufactured facts you mean. CNN, supposedly a legitimate media corporation dares to blackmail a private citizen. Yea, very trustworthy.
>>
>>134411750
Trump is being paid by CNN, the Washington Post and the New York Times to play the most stereotypical buffoon-caricature of an old angry white racist billionaire president imaginable to have ever existed in the history of the US.
Guy's an actor.
>>
File: bKnBRgF.png (64KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
bKnBRgF.png
64KB, 800x800px
>>134378412
>Immediately after it's over, Trump should get a special prosecutor to go after Hilary and Obama
Oh sweetie, I support Trump for financial reasons but honey that just isn't going to happen, I really hope you aren't actually under the impression that this will happen honeysnookums
>>
>>134377981
We need to get rid of fucking shills like this.
>russia disproven many, many times
>uses washington post as a source
>0 evidence that Trump colluded with Russia

Sage and hide these threads.
>>
Btw, here's CNN manufacturing news:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb5PPnuu3bs
>>
>>134411750
>Blackmail meme
Now I know you're just a troll.
>>
>>134412222
checked

but wrong, of course. He's freaking out because he's learning that Mueller could have gotten them weeks ago (or even Comey, months ago) without his being informed, and he knows they are damning and is waiting for dat big-ass shoe to drop.
>>
>>134412375
Fuck the memes, they obfuscate the facts. Here the article by CNN that generated this meme.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/07/04/politics/kfile-reddit-user-trump-tweet/index.html

The famous line in the article:
"CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change."

CNN is a private company, just like Walmart, it just happens that they partake in the activities of the press, they don't reserve the right to reveal a private citizen's identify to the public.
>>
>>134408656
Ah yes, remember this NYT Pulizter-tier reporting?

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html

>Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia

Hilarious that trumplings don't grok that the "failing" nytimes is regularly filled with Trump-fabricated propaganda. It's no accident that trump actually links their twitter account when he mentions them.

Hilariously, Eric Lichtblau, one of the authors of that FBI-Trump-Russia "story", got poached to CNN, and then fired for publishing an incorrect story there, too. After like two months. So... Fox is probably asking how long they have to pretend to shun him before they bring him on as a regular commentator.
>>
>>134412694
>Intentionally distorting the story.
Yup, you're meming.

Here's the facts, that you will choose to ignore, but will be posted to keep other people from being snared in your web of lies.

>Redditor makes gif of CNN being beat up by Trump
>CNN is able to ID who the person is
>Person has made a fuckton of inflammatory and racist remarks before making the gif
>CNN contacts them for comment on Trump posting it.
>Person shits themselves and deletes his account
>CNN remains silent as he does this.
>Person later contacts CNN to apologize and asks they don't publish his name.
>CNN complies with the request and prudently adds that they can renege on the deal if information changes.
There's a reason why your boycott of CNN failed.
>>
>>134412941
The president chose to tweet and thus popularize his gif. He is merely the creator of this meme, he doesn't know his gif would be tweet by whom.

Btw it's not the job of a private company to silence free speech. Apparently free speech only applies to themselves.
>>
>>134413254
>Mum free speech meme.
CNN just contacted the individual to get a comment on him about Trump using it. The individual then panicked because he realized that all his vitriolic comments would be made public and deleted everything himself.

Actions have consequences son. CNN could have been assholes and outed him since blackmail is only good if said person is useful. That wasn't case for this individual.
>>
File: 1490057851470.jpg (158KB, 810x749px) Image search: [Google]
1490057851470.jpg
158KB, 810x749px
>>134401705
>>
>>134413254
In case I'm not clear enough, does CNN get to decide and enforce what we speak or express? It is not the government, hell, even the government have to abide by freedom of expression.

CNN does not have that power, it is merely the provider of news.
>>
>>134413254
The irresponsible party here is POTUS. He should know that in publicizing Joe P. Random's random tweet or gif or whatever, when it's a topic as explosive as violence against the free press, that Joe P. Random's internet persona is going to be looked into, and it's his own responsibility to vet that information and to recognize that a failure to do so can potentially ruin the life of someone who previously was a loyal shitposter on his behalf.

Of course, Trump and the shitposter are both lowlifes so I don't really care either way, but ultimately, the buck stops with... Obama I guess. Or maybe Hillary? oh no that's right it stops with TRUMP
>>
>>134413669
CNN incorrectly hunted down the creator of the GIF, not the tweet account person.

You fucking retard.
>>
>>134414263
Can I have some of what you're smoking?

CNN found the creator of the gif. He posted an apology about all the deplorable things he'd said in his comments. It was a thing.
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.