[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how many of you NEETs who memed the president into the white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1457665181949.png (152KB, 574x601px) Image search: [Google]
1457665181949.png
152KB, 574x601px
So how many of you NEETs who memed the president into the white house actually got a job? How many of you are actually Making America Great Again? Because the only way to do that is to get a job.
>>
Don't blame me.
I shilled for Jill.
Probably help Trump win desu.
Sorry about that.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 620x795px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 620x795px
Too comfy.
>>
>>134359594
Me. only $10 an hour but full benefits and college reimbursement. At least I won't be paying for my own indoctrination.
>>
>>134359594
I already had a job, but I know my company, and industry, are gearing up for expansion, under Trump. A lot of new positions being filled, new faces in the building, and across the industry, things are positive. There's some holdback because of the failure to repeal/change Obamacare - when that finally gets done, things will boom. Companies retreated and circled the wagons under Obama, they never knew what new regulations or laws or stupid shit he was gonna do to make things more expensive and not worth doing. Now, business knows Trump is on their side, and with the lowered cost of gas, things are looking up.
Deny it all you want, but it's real. The stock market also loves Trump, my investments are thriving.
>>
I got a full time manual labor job. Honest work. I can see the results of my contribution to society. Feels good man.
>>
Raised in a successful small family business, co/own and op//erate with brother. I'm livin the fuckin American dream baby.

Life is literally 9/10, just gotta find a woman that can tolerate my viewpoints, fuck concealing your powerlevel
>>
>>134359594

> Shilled hard for Trump
> Sock accounts, arranging Twitter campaigns, etc...
> Studying Geophysics
> Doing well in that
> Manage to hold down a job in a kitchen too
> Currently summer, fulltime chefing now before final year
> Learning Spanish since term ended, improving my Matlab coding, and considering taking up C++ to get an edge over my classmates

Yeah m8, I do and work harder than a lot of slobbish libshits
>>
File: the gospel.gif (231KB, 800x574px) Image search: [Google]
the gospel.gif
231KB, 800x574px
>>134359594
I got a decent paying one a few days after the inauguration. I'd been looking for 6 months after grad school and had burned through all savings. Was getting super depressed.

Once Trump won, investment came in to a previous company interviewed with who had given a verbal commitment, but couldn't get enough cash to hire marketers. I'm a bit underpaid, but for a first job out of grad school its great (especially for a FUCKING WHITE MALE.) I used to live in a shitty one room apt around nigs, now I'm in a nice townhouse with my fiancé. 2017 is a good year so far, now we just gotta stop these beaners.
>>
>>134363271

Ease her over. Know this; PERSUADE her with rhetoric, don't try to prove her wrong. Try and get her to agree with you, humour her, make her feel she is smart and coming to these conclusions herself.

I used to work as a door-to-door charity fundraiser, and these classic manipulation techniques work like a charm if you get them right. The bonus is though, that you would be with a girl who likes you and wants to spend time with you, rather than a middle-aged parent who is pissed off you came knocking at their door whilst the kids chicken nuggets are burning and you are trying to sell them a Cancer Research subscription.

Been with my misses for 2 years, she know tells me she is a lot less liberal than she thought she was, agrees with me on tough immirgration policy, deportation of non-integrated people (I'd probably have a looser definition of "Non- integrated" than her though), and is supporter of nationalism and tradionalism.

Who gives a fuck if she aint 100% redpilled on ever subject, you've undermined the{ ({(actions)}) of certain interest groups.
>>
>>134364120
Good points. For me I was just masculine in a positive manner, and made jokes about muds and jews. She followed along from apolitical/right leaning normie to pro-white in about 4-5 months. She dealt with tons of jews in her sorority so she basically just needed male permission for wrongthink, and that nut is way harder to crack than nonwhite immigration policy.

The occasional IQ discussion and some Colin Flaherty video finished it all right up. You could even start with a shitlib, but if you can't fix her I'd bail after a year. Can't live with someone you can't speak truth to.
>>
I helped meme
I didn't vote (bully me)
I start my new job next tuesday :^)
>>
File: 1499509073474.jpg (136KB, 838x434px) Image search: [Google]
1499509073474.jpg
136KB, 838x434px
>>134359594
sage
>>
>>134364708

Now the JQ is something I doubt I would ever be able to broach to her, but immigration (With the past few years Europe has had) was easy
>>
>>134363271

>>134364120
>>134364708

These are absolutely true.

Nothing is comfier, (((you))), then an hour of repopulating the race followed by some soothing far right youtube.
>>
>>134359594
my job is thwarting the globalist cabal at every turn.
i saved my money and can afford to take years off to ensure you not only fail, but are held to account for your crimes against humanity.
I won't work again until the day after you're executed, Sage.
>>
>>134364971
If you want to make the attempt, show her the "fellow white people" compilations of (((blue check))) twitter pushing open borders and white guilt as white, then slipping up and mentioning hanukkah. White people are most persuaded by double standards, IMO

Honestly though, women don't need to be 100% on all issues, as long as they trust your judgement.
>>
>>134359594
I spent 6 months applying to 100's of jobs after my STEM degree. Only got a few interviews, with old white catladies/coalburners. No job, I was lied to about the value of education and had no reservations going full NEET. I've been NEET for over 3 year now, but am looking into teaching English in Asia. Surprisingly not bored at all.
>>
>>134365795

>>134365795
>>134364971

I was going to respond with a link to the imgur thread, but it's been (((deleted)). Know of any others?
>>
>>134364867
aren't losers the underprivileged proletariat tho?
>>
>>134365416
>t. unemployed manchild roleplayer living with mom
>>
>>134365416
Is your job collapsing the welfare system by contributing to its burden? Not a bad dream, but UBI might come into effect before then.
>>
>>134363271
Nice. My breeder parents just watched TV and let video games raise me. I wish I had your luck.
>>
>>134359594
>working for a capitalist Jew owned state
Americans are the best goys.
>>
>>134371916
It's not like you have a choice. You must pay your taxes or be apprehended like a wild animal.
>>
File: 1499760966486.jpg (37KB, 688x498px) Image search: [Google]
1499760966486.jpg
37KB, 688x498px
>>134359594
Who cares? The point wasnt to get him elected. The point was to put Hillary fans on suicide watch and burn the whole system to the ground
>>
>>134359594
I make well into 6 figures in the tech industry. Would vote for him again.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.