[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's going on in poland? What does the bill actually do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: serveimage.jpg (125KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
125KB, 800x532px
What's going on in poland? What does the bill actually do that soros had to send protesters out?
>>
>>134356747
>What's going on in poland?
Nothing. A thousand or two thousand leftards are protesting against our centrist government.
>What does the bill actually do that soros had to send protesters out?
It states that instead of a kind of cooptation our main judges must be chosen by the parliament. Up to this point the judges were uncontrolled, so they were more and more corrupted. Now we will have some mechanism of control. Actually this mechanism is not radical enough, in my opinion, but it's still better than nothing.
>>
>>134359060
How did they get in office in the first place if they weren't chosen by the parliament?
>>
>>134359946
Because of the deal that our famous "hero" Lech Walesa made with the commies to make them step down.
>>
>>134361073
So who chose them before this bill though? Are these the same jerks that have been there since the 80s?
>>
>>134361636
The parliament majority.
>>
Poland makes their government more like Germany's and many other EU countries which makes them authoritarian
>>
>>134362032
So nothing changed
>>
>>134362346
I don't know where all this fuss come from.
>>
>>134362578
Like, they designated their own replacements? Did anyone else have to approve of that or did they just take over?
>>
>>134361636
>Are these the same jerks that have been there since the 80s?
mostly yes or people elected by those jerks.
>who elects judges in general
other judges located in the body named KRS, that doesn't change.
>who elects members of KRS
so far KRS had chosen two candidates from judges outside of KRS, one of which was then appointed by president to become a member. that closed system coupled with the fact that our first three presidents were in order: communist general, commie sniff and a former commie, causes the total mess that is polish judiciary. judges are so out of touch that they openly declare themselves "extraordinary caste of people"
now it'll simply be done by parliament vote. 3/5 majority is required.
>>
>>134361073
FYI for others: Wałęsa was a commie spy sent to decrease the shock and retain high rank jobs for commies.
>>
>>134362032
yes and no.
KRS is overcomplicated for what it is.
It comprises of 25 members.
Change only affects 15 of them. They must be elected from judges, but constitution doesn't specify HOW they are elected.
6 were already chosen by parliament. (4 by lower house, 2 by upper house),
The remainder 4 are: Minister of Justice, representative from president, Head of Supreme Court and Head of Supreme Administrative Court
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.