[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in library >see little three year old girl next to me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (4KB, 251x182px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 251x182px
>in library
>see little three year old girl next to me hop around saying "Look mom! I'm a grasshoppa!"

I can't handle it bros. I want a family more than anything at this point. I'm 27 years old. I NEED to start making the power moves to get on that track.

NOW
>>
>>134354173
BUMP
>>
it's comfy mate. settle with anyone, even someone you don't love/doesn't make you happy. having a child is the best thing you can do for yourself
>>
>>134354173

you want a kid and a wife that financially cucks you for the next 18 years?

maybe this would be ok if you have a well paying job, majority of people have kids then live shitty lives just scraping by, then by the time they know it, they are old as fuck, oppertunities that they could have taken if they were responsiblity free, have past, and you regret your life desicsions / have a mid life crisis.

men don't suffer as many fertility problems as women, wait till you're mid 30's or 40, still plenty of time to be a dad at 40.
>>
File: 9392403423.png (232KB, 500x553px) Image search: [Google]
9392403423.png
232KB, 500x553px
>>134354173
>clueless about the responsibility of taking children out where pedos can see them in the library and get real close or snatch your kids the second you look away or hurt them when you aren't looking like putting acid on them or shit
>want a family more than anything
>alcoholic pic
>can't into RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANOTHER HUMAN BEING

you should probably be sterilized so that you can never have children because you don't have a good reason for wanting children
everyone should be sterilized
starting with alcoholics
>>
>>134354173
If you are a man I recomend accumulating assets and getting reasonably fit.

Once you have plenty of assets and are reasonably presented you can search for a young gold-digger to be the mother of your child.
>>
>>134355347
>having a child is the best thing you can do for yourself
this is bad advice
>>
Goodluck. Most of us on here are in the age group that will most likely have a >50% never-married status written in our death certificates. Thank feminism and all that nonsense
>>
>>134354173
>27 years old
>no clue how men meet women
You've got to be fucking kidding me.
>>
>>134354173
was she cute? single?
>>
>>134354173
Are you in shape anon? Can we see a pic of your body?
>>
>>134354173
bro, my son turned out to be an "autonomous child" aka he won't conform to the most basic human traits. He won't answer, he won't take directions, hell you can't even distract him. At three years old, he's never told me he loved me or anything really, he refuses to sit down to shit, he doesn't minds pissing anywhere cept the toilet or potty it seems. The only thing seperating him from an autist is that he's fully functioning at both bodily communication and motor skills. He's basically an adult from scratch and doesn't buy a thing we try to imprint on him. Right now he's into rockets and airplanes and jumping on trampolines. The only way he plays is by "helping" i.e. fucking the things you try to do to maintain a normal life, up. Apparently it wears off around age 7 - 10... Seems our daughter is turning out normal though, so I guess I'll have to deal with that load of shit when he's sorting out... Family and kids are great, when you're away from em, but when your in it it's just a tornado of shit, piss, screaming, things breaking, costs, failed expectations, CONSTANT FUCKING WORRYING and a wife that won't fucking let you touch her as long as she's breastfeeding.
Only good thing is to look down on people without children or people having mixed children and that you get to have cozy moments and sleep next to a warm kid who thinks you're the coolest human being in the world...
I don't know, I guess I'd be miserable which ever way. I just wanna go to war, war seems nice, death seems nice...
>>
>>134354173
can somebody tell me what a grasshoppa means
>>
>>134358635
>he refuses to shit down to shit
>he doesn't minds pissing anywhere cept the toilet or potty it seems
what the fuck
>>
>>134359042
>Grasshopper

And shouldn't you be overthrowing your dictator right now?
>>
Go back to /r9k/ beta cuck
>>
>>134354173
27 here as well also getting the calling but these whores keep me searching.
>>
File: 1499281707622.png (40KB, 633x973px) Image search: [Google]
1499281707622.png
40KB, 633x973px
>>134359321
we are trying but is pretty difficult when
1) you dont have the help of americans
2) most of the people that is against the goverment honestly thinks that they can overthrow the goverment by using peace (there is a big quantity of people that honestly believes this

those are the 2 main problems
>>
>>134359316
yeah, he like crouches like a poo and started ripping off his diapers before he was one, but back then we could just hold him above the toilet, now he's bigger so he won't let us... We sometimes are allowed to hold him above the toilet. He has refused to wear clothes since march, he just goes everwhere naked, today he climed a 4 meter ladder of my neighbor, he was in the process of climbing the roof when I got a hold of him and carried him down, 2 hours later he was up there again, but this time he actually LISTENED(OMGOMGOMG) and climbed down when I asked him, I had to ask him really nice though...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.