/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got home from my extremely low effort white collar job at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 85e.jpg (73KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
85e.jpg
73KB, 764x551px
>got home from my extremely low effort white collar job at 5.45 pm
>mindlessly browse internet for 3.5 hours
>going outside in to central London for no reason other than maybe eating junk food and browsing internet on phone
>aged 26
>zero social life, ugly loser beta no one talks to at work, never had female attention ever, can't give up junk food or coffee because they dull my ennui, tortured by the sight of Chads and Staceys everywhere, no passions, go to gym but too ugly to reap social rewards, read books mainly out of a feeling of being held hostage
>extremely blackpilled, know women get 500 tinder matches a day with Chads, society considers me a disposable battery, I'll never fit in with normies because of ugliness and lack of normieness
>make enough to save £200 a month after expenses yet know that higher paying jobs I apply to will fill my time with shit and I will look back on today with nostalgia and regret
>procrastinated learning programming and (more) maths for over 4 years

I can't believe I think this: Maybe staying completely non-Spooked all the time wasn't such a great idea after all. If this is "real life" then I need some sort of mentality or ideology that can help me.

Is Ayn Rand good?

My (rigorously) reductionist outlook leads me to see all philosophies as vacuous pep talks. I abhor theory. I have epiphanies in evenings about simple, all encompassing possible life philosophies for myself that I cold implement to find success ("Have constant challenges", "Focus on a few things", "Do what you enjoy"). I set reminders on my phone for this the next day yet always find myself seeing them as stupid. The underground man is like me. But I have to accept that "default me" may be a fucking zero motivation waste of a life.

If I followed my tastes and intuitions, I'd give up most books within 10 pages.
>>
>>134349433
low effort white collar job?
fucking idiot, you have it made. fag. go fuck yourself for not enjoying it.
>>
>>134349433
Smoke weed everyday

I would kill myself without marijuana gods greatest gift
>>
>>134349433
you know the good feeling you get when you do the right thing instead of copping out or cheating your way through life?
do things that make you feel like that
thats god telling you what to do
>>
>>134349433
>women get 500 tinder matches a day with Chads
It's a bad, bad time to be ugly when women's standards have never been higher.
>just get a ugly gf
lol I wish
>>
>>134349872
Women are awful. I settled for a chubby girl and I hate her guts.
>>
>>134349433
Read a Bible, go to church. Trust me, it will make you feel better and you will stop feeling tortured by the sight of Staceys and Chads.
>>
>>134349955
Why are you still with her
>>
>>134349623
ayahuasca is god's greatest gift.

I would say that weed (to those who use it) is god's greatest candy.
>>
>>134350551
dick feel gud in vagina

>>134349433
It called depression. go to your national clinic and some therapy or drugs if it is that bad, and man does it read bad.
>>
>>134349433
seek ayahuasca and walk with the jaguar
release yourself from depression and seek the light.
>>
>>134349433
London is a depressing shit hole. Go work overseas for a while and see how other people live. You will realize that most people are lazy bums and you've actually achieved a lot by comparison. You might even meet people to be friends with.
>>
>>134349433
>low effort white collar job

Go work a physical labor intensive job for a day and youll feel much better about your situation faggot
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
hit the gym
study
>>
>>134349433
Do you know about Maslow pyramid?
>>
>>134349433
If you are ugly beta, go for an ugly beta shiela and stop desiring staceys you dumb faggot. There are virgin female equivalents of you everywhere. Fucking go find them.
>>
>>134349433
What kind of idiot spends hours staring at a bunch of words he already knows?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.