[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... I'm new on this website and I'm wondering what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Flag-of-Israel-4-Zachi-Evenor.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Flag-of-Israel-4-Zachi-Evenor.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
So... I'm new on this website and I'm wondering what is /pol/'s political opinion on Israel. Feel free to share yours.
>>
gas gas gas
>>
>>134339611
>gas gas gas
That's actually what I expected.
>>
File: 1500490154478.gif (40KB, 239x239px) Image search: [Google]
1500490154478.gif
40KB, 239x239px
>>134339611
opinion incoming
>>
>>134339611

/pol/ loves israel and all israelis. The occasional anti-israeli posts are from some confused people thinking that /pol/ is free from hasbara trolls.
>>
>>134340379
Please, continue
>>
>>134339611
GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW
>>
>>134339611
Israel: Imposters Jews occupying stolen land.
>>
>>134339611
We love Lauren Southern :^)
>>
>>134339611
Ethnostate, so good on them for that.
Not the ally of the US, work solely for their own interest.
We shouldn't send them money or weapons (this applies to every ally, they should stop leeching on us and learn to defend themselves properly).
I would trust them to behave as a rational actor when it comes to nuclear weapons.
I would not trust them to help retain stability in the region since stability in the middle east means more organized enemies for them.
>>
>>134339611
/pol/ is satire, so don't take anyone's opinion here too seriously.
>>
File: annudda_shoah_on_kike_tv.png (1MB, 1296x675px) Image search: [Google]
annudda_shoah_on_kike_tv.png
1MB, 1296x675px
>>134339611
>>
File: soon it will all end.jpg (30KB, 218x249px) Image search: [Google]
soon it will all end.jpg
30KB, 218x249px
honestly I'd expose some of my best jewy secrets here
but seeing that you goyim are so fucking dumb you don't even know the difference between zionism and globalism that it'd be wasted on you
>>
File: US-IL1.jpg (164KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
US-IL1.jpg
164KB, 640x640px
>>134342132
Pretty much this. It's also very telling that the only people who actually hate Israel IRL are Muslims, niggers and communists. So if you ever do find people here that unironically hate Israel, chances are that they're one of those 3 and should probably be ignored.
>>
>>134339611
DID SOMEONE SAY FREE SALMON?!
>>
the nation state that is isreal, really isn't to different then the USA. they both have shayd spy agencies (like mossad and the CIA) they are both republics, they both have douchy marxist jews who love to destroy shit.(most of isreal's marxist know better then to fuck with isreal or mossad would gas them)

tldr: they're not all bad but definitely have some bad eggs
>>
>>134341997
Don't forget that we are the world's greatest back stabbers.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.