[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't wait for cancer to kill this fucker. With him gone,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

I can't wait for cancer to kill this fucker. With him gone, there are no Republicans left to stand in Trump's way, and Dems are pussies anyway, so they are no threat. So we will finally have our absolute ruler.

VIVA LA TRUMP!
>>
File: download (26).jpg (9KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
download (26).jpg
9KB, 222x227px
The edgiest OP yet
>>
File: FB_IMG_1490689101104.jpg (61KB, 742x647px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490689101104.jpg
61KB, 742x647px
> no republicans left to stand in his way

Except for Lindsay Graham. And Rand Paul. And Mike Lee. And Denny Heller. And Marco Rubio. And Susan Collins. And Peter King.

At least he has his allies. Except for Jason Chaffetz. And Trey Gowdy. And Peter King. And Devin Nunes. And probably Jeff Sessions at this point.

The problem is, it's the Democrats fault!
>>
>>134325810
faggot
>>
>>134325971
french
>>
Kirkpatrick is likely to take his seat dumbass
>>
>>134326101
reddit
>>
>>134326353
9gag
>>
File: 200px-HappyMerchant.gif (15KB, 200x225px) Image search: [Google]
200px-HappyMerchant.gif
15KB, 200x225px
>>134325491
too bad, they caught his cancer early and the man has strong (((connections))) he is too much of a good goy to die
>>
>>134325944
Dems are weak. They pose no threat to our Lord and Savior.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1468687721003.jpg (44KB, 575x575px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468687721003.jpg
44KB, 575x575px
>>134326897
Remember when people thought Democrats worshipped Obama as a "messiah"?

We didn't.

Please don't say phrases like that about a politician. "Lord and saviour"

It just makes you look stupid. Believe in political causes, not cults.

I just read a Pew study yesterday that demonstrated out of 10000 respondents, 32% of the Republicans polled don't believe Donald Trump Jr met with Russian lawyers to discuss obtaining Hillary Clintons emails, and 24% weren't sure.

Mothefucker. He posted the god damn screenshots to Twitter.

We can discuss whether or not it was appropriate? Or relevant? We can even discuss if it was a honey pot sting set up by Clinton and Obama.

But ... it fuckin happened!

And when people deny even that, while parroting phrases like "lord and saviour" the whole movement just looks cult-like

Represent your cause more intelligently for chrissake
>>
>>134326643
He will die within a year. Very rare to survive his type of brain tumor.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.