[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sitting in burger king eating some delicious burgers (see

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 15005700179651015044548.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
15005700179651015044548.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>sitting in burger king eating some delicious burgers (see flag)
>they have a tv on
>I think there is a show? All I see is commercials
>one of which is for anti depressants
>side effects include SUICIDE

What the actual fuck is going on with not only the drug manufacturers who produce this shit, but the people who actually buy it? Hurr I'm sad, I'll just take this pill that is suppose to make me happy, but will in all likelihood make me kill myself.

Inb4 OMG HE EATS FAST FOOD OMG I DON'T EVEN KNOW PEOPLE WHO HAVE EVER DONE THAT OMG

Also their logo looks like BLM.
>>
The thing with antidepressants is that they work by making you not give a fuck.

This can be good, because when you're not feeling depressed you might be able to get your shit together. This can also be bad if you're already suicidal, because you stop giving a fuck about whatever was stopping you from going through with it.
>>
Antidepressants make you feel uncomfortable.

They don't make you feel better. What they do is make "real world" benchmarks look better.

Your grades will improve, you will be late for work far less often, you will meet projects on time, you will neglect your friends less often and everything will get better. Except you.

You then realize you are living life to please others, you will never feel any better, and then you blow your fucking brains out.
>>
>>134324292
When one is really depressed there is usually no energy with really going trough with the suicide plan. Taking ones life is just to much energy.

Now at the beginning when the antidepressants begin to work there might be a period where ones energy is better, but the mood thing (everything is shit and I want to kill myself and everything has been shit for a long time etc.) is still not better.

So in this period it's possible that one really takes ones life. (Because energy).

So be safe against lawsuits in the US, the US companies put this risk on their packaging.

Fucked up.
>>
What you order op?
>>
>>134327550
Sounds like a catch 22
>>134328405
>tfw too lazy to kms
>>
>>134328547
Texas Whopper, fries, vanilla coke
>>
>>134328567
Yep, science, you fucktard.
>>
I've read that people who were suicidal but depressed so apathetic sometimes take the antidepressants and no longer feel inhibited to go through with killing themselves.
>>
File: 1325756260560.jpg (74KB, 250x298px) Image search: [Google]
1325756260560.jpg
74KB, 250x298px
>>134329090
State your weight.
>>
>>134329740
Yep, that's correct. Because neurochemistry.
>>
>>134329977
175, 5'10"

Posting from PC now, so ID different.
>>
Fucking Burger King

That shit came to Finland a few years ago and I was excited on the prospect of being able to buy a non-shitty burger. Before we only had McD and Hesburger, but lo and behold BK burgers are just like Hesburger's in that they are DRENCHED in mayonnaise aka the Cancer of burgers so it feels like you're eating a wet rag with no flavor aside from the mayo. Why do people not realize that a good burger is supposed to be CRISPY
>>
>>134332140
Order it with no mayonnaise??
>>
File: 8861221.jpg (117KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
8861221.jpg
117KB, 720x960px
>>134324292
>burger king
>delicious burger
>>
>>134332479
What's the point in going to a fast food join if I gotta wait 10 min for my meal?
>>
>>134324292
>Also their logo looks like BLM.
It's upside down. Lettuce, Tomato, Patty...How the fuck else are you stacking your burgers?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.