[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so, which ethnic group of asians are with us and which ones are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

so, which ethnic group of asians are with us and which ones are against us?

seems like a lot of westernized collegiate asians are against us because of SJW brainwashing, but small business owner asians and Asia-Asians are with us.

If only we could get them to see that blacks are a real threat to them and get more of them to join our side.
>>
all east asians
han chink, korean, japanese
>>
Actually all of Non-Whites who know History, against you all..
>Whites must be Slaughtered
>>
File: 1485602225540.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1485602225540.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>>134323226
>asian coal burner
>>
Dude their women are dumb as fuck. I've been dating one and their priorities are skewed as fuck. They have not a single clue on how to do things with principle in mind. This woman in OP's pic is most likely dating this man cause he's black. You'll find that with Koreans because they are so brainwashed by jewmerican television, they find them attractive because they influenced their shitty sub-genre of music.

Watch, this man will smoke pot and his girlfriend will grieve him and he will be stuck in an ultimatum between her or weed and eventually lose it and hit her. And that's just a tiny hypothetical example. She will break up with him and spend the rest of her life single, not because she was dating a black man but because she was dating a degenerate.

A woman that dates someone for race is no different from a woman who dates someone for class; a useless human who will most likely distress her children to obtain material garbage motivated by selfish interests; a child in a different mold.
>>
Japs are with us,don't know about the others
>>
>>134323226
Asians are not our friends, you stupid weebs
>>
talk to the average gook in college now. they hate white people just as much as the niggers. fuck them dog eating nigger spics kike whore
>>
>>134323226
>so, which ethnic group of asians are with us and which ones are against us?

asians are good there better than niggers atleast as the have high iq and good cultures.
>>
>>134325349
christ you are a fag
>>
>>134323602
>>134323602
This slant is essentially right we cant trust any non whites they all want to destroy our civilization and steal anything of value we have because they're parasites who cant be trusted
>>
>>134323226
I saw an Asian guy with a "stop racism, fuck Nazis" shirt in my matches on a dating site, and a happa I know is openly a commie. Wtf. What happened to muh based Asians?
>>
>>134325947
Proud of my Grandpa, who Slaughtered Huwite Dutch in Bersiap Periode..
Pros and Cons in Non-White must Unite against White..
>>
We conquer them through the wombs of their females.

https://www.pri.org/stories/2013-01-03/china-and-worst-ever-man-made-gender-gap

>Social scientists in China say the upcoming census results could reveal a gender ratio of 122 boys born for every 100 girls.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.